Switzerland Tour Package
₹122999/ per person
Lucerne - Interlaken - Gstaad - Montreux - Zurich
- 9 Nights/ 10 Days
- Availability 19 Aug, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Switzerland Tour Package Destination Details
- LucerneA picturesque city that is located in the heart of Switzerland, Lucerne is one of the most famous destinations in Europe, and attracts thousands of visitors every year, who come to glory in this Alpine town’s rich history and majestic scenery. Lake Lucerne's azure blue waters are otherworldly, and even more remarkable beside the dazzling Mount Pilatus, which is also known as the Dragon Mountain. From art museums to city walls, 700 hundred year old bridges to glaciers and world-famous sculptures, Lucerne is a must visit on any itinerary through Switzerland.
- InterlakenInterlaken, a small town in the Bernese Highlands, is one of the most beautiful areas of Switzerland, and is easily accessible from both Zurich and Geneva. As the name suggests, Interlaken or ‘between the lakes’ is bordered by Lake Thun and Lake Brienz with clear mountain streams and waterfalls running off the hills making it the perfect haven for holidaying. A paradise for mountaineers, skiers, and adventure sports lovers, Interlaken is a nature lover's haven as well. Enjoy the romantic mountain views of Eiger and Monch and visit the surrounding Jungfrau region for its alluring countryside. Interlaken, a city laden with scenic beauty is one of the oldest tourist resorts in Switzerland. There is much to do here, from walking along the banks of the beautiful lakes of Thun and Brienz, to hiking to such places of scenic beauty as Harder Mountain and Schynige Platte. There are also various adventure sports available, such as mountain biking, bungee jumping, paragliding, and many, many more. Interlaken also has easy access to many skiing paradises of Switzerland. Nearby Grindelwald is a must visit, which is a glorious mountain town. Other interesting activities include taking the famous Jungfrau railway till the top of Jungfraujoch, the world's highest railway station, as well as visiting the Aletsch Glacier, the biggest glacier in the Alps.
- GstaadGstaad is a friendly car-free village. A rather charming, attractively located place full of restored weathered-wood chalets between four gently sloping valleys. It is pleasing with a variety of sporting activities and social events during most of the year.In terms of size, Gstaad is just your average Swiss village, but its reputation as a fashionable mecca for the jet-set is global. Surrounded by some of Switzerland's finest alpine scenery, Gstaad lies in the south west of the country, about two hours' drive from Geneva or Zurich on the boundary between the Bernese Oberland and the Vaud Alpes.Most summertime tourists visit Gstaad for the endless walking path. In winter; a magnificent ski area is served including about 60 ski lifts, which enable runs to be varied in accordance with individual tastes. Cable cars ferry you into the mountains – and the local tourist travel pass, the Gstaad Easyaccess Card will save you money on these as well as giving you a range of other benefits. In summer, Gstaad plays host to several world-class festivals and tournaments including the Menuhin Classic Music Festival, the ATP Tennis Championships and the Polo Silver Cup. In January, don't miss the hot-air balloon festival in Chateau-d'Oex.
- MontreuxFrom the lake to the mountains and vineyards, Montreux Riviera offers a postcard landscape. It’s an authentic little piece of paradise that has attracted many artists, writers and travellers in search of beauty, tranquillity and… inspirationFrom Villeneuve to Lutry, along the shores of Lake Geneva, Montreux Riviera enjoys a microclimate that gives it a Mediterranean flair. The atmosphere is perfect for relaxing, going on walks, discovering new areas, and the climate is ideal for a rich terroir, cultivated expertly by restaurateurs and winegrowers.A few minutes from the shore up on the hills, forests interspersed with meadows invite walkers to roam the hiking trails, observe blossoming wild narcissus – known locally as “the snow of May” – and admire a panorama that transforms with each season. The arrival of the first snowflakes signals the beginning of Alpine fun, on skis, snowshoes or simply on foot.
- ZurichZurich is truely a wonderful place set among some of the most beautiful scenic vistas on the shores of Lake Zurich. Zurich is just a stone's throw from the Alps. Gentle hills, peaceful woods, the unpolluted lakes and rivers, picturesque villages, all provides an ideal starting point for all kinds of excursions from Zurich.Take a walk through the old town, the glorious lake and enjoy the trendy new Zurich West district. There is so much to be enjoyed at Zurich that you may run short of time in Zurich. With over 50 museums and 100 galleries and operas in Zurich, ballet, theater premieres, shows, musicals and art exhibitions are a regular feature in the city. Zurich is a shoppers paradise. Enjoy an incredible shopping experience at the famous Bahnhofstrasse and the Limmatquai in Zurich. Above all, enjoy world class cuisines from all over the world. With over 1,700 restaurants and bars in Zurich serving both traditional Zurich and Swiss dishes as well as exotic specialities, its an experience in itself.
Day 1 Lucerne
Zurich Airport to Lucerne hotel transfer on your own through Swiss Pass. Checkin at Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2 Lucerne
Breakfast at hotel. Later Visit Mt. Titlis. Immerse yourself in the glacial landscapes and eternal snow of Mt.Titlis in the Swiss Alps, your breathtaking journey skywards begins when you board the revolving cable car. You'll marvel at the views of Alpine glaciers, ice boulders and their deep crevasses. Find yourself on top of the world at the top of Mt.Titlis, at 10,000 feet (3,020 meters). With approximately 90 minutes here, you can choose to dine at a choice of several restaurants (own expense), relax on the sun terrace or visit the Ice Grotto. Take the IceFlyer to the FunLift for close-up crevass views or hit the slopes for some sledging. Whatever you choose to do, you'll enjoy basking in the magnificent Alpine scenery. Overnight at Lucerne.
Day 3 Lucerne - Interlaken
Breakfast at the hotel. Make your own way to Interlaken through Swiss Pass. Check in at Interlaken hotel. Rest of the day at leisure on your own. Overnight at Interlaken.
Day 4 Interlaken
Breakfast at hotel. Later Visit to Mt. Pilatus from Interlaken. . Later Visit to Mt. Pilatus from Interlaken. Join this partly guided coach tour from Interlaken to Mount Pilatus for a half-day winter wonderland adventure on one of Switzerland's most majestic mountains! Explore the peak at leisure, before enjoying a typical Swiss lunch. From Kriens, you'll take the panoramic gondola and aerial cable car to the top of Mt. Pilatus at 7'000 feet (2'132 meters). Enjoy approximately two and a half hours at your leisure discovering this white winter paradise along the Dragon Path. According to legend, kind dragons once inhibited this mountain! Afterwards, take the cable car back down the mountain. Overnight at Interlaken.
Day 5 Interlaken - Gstaad
Breakfast at the hotel. Make your own way to Gstaad through Swiss Pass.Checkin at Gstaad hotel. Rest of the day at leisure on your own. Overnight at Gstaad.
Day 6 Gstaad
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Glacier 3000 from Gstaad. From the top of Gstaad's glacier you can see 24 summits over 4000 m altitude, from the Mont Blanc to the Matterhorn and the Bernese Alps. The mountain station with the restaurant Botta designed by star architect Mario Botta is worth the visit alone. The Refuge l'Espace offers spectacular views. Overnight at Gstaad.
Day 7 Gstaad - Montreux
Breakfast at Hotel . Make your own way to Montreux through Swiss Pass. Checkin at Montreux hotel. Rest of the day at leisure at your own. Overnight at Montreux.
Day 8 Montreux
Breakfast at Hotel. Mt. Schilthorn soars to 9,842 ft (3,000 meters) and provides some of Switzerland's most breathtaking views and best skiing. Overnight at Montreux.
Day 9 Montreux - Zurich
Breakfast at Hotel. Depart from hotel to station for Zurich. Checkin at Zurich Hotel, Rest of the day at leisure on your own. Overnight at Zurich.
Day 10 Zurich
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Airport through Swiss Pass.
|Extra Person:||₹ 116,234.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 51,976.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 63,368.00|
Switzerland Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 2 Nights accommodation in De La Paix Lucerne Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Lucerne.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Chalet Swiss Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Interlaken.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Steigenberger Alpenhotel and Spa or Similar 3 star hotel at Gstaad.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Helvetie Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Montreux.
- 1 Night accommodation in Bristol Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Zurich.
- Daily Breakfast.
- 10 Days Swiss Pass 2nd Class.
- Mt. Titlis from Lucerne.
- Mt. Pilatus from Interlaken.
- Glacier 3000 from Gstaad.
- Mt. Schilthorn from Montreux.
Switzerland Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST & TCS extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
Switzerland Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Switzerland Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 89 INR** as per Today i.e. Wednesday, August 4, 2021
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%