Spain Tour Package
₹77499/ per person
Barcelona - Valencia - Malaga - Madrid
- 8 Nights/ 9 Days
- Availability 16 Oct, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Spain Tour Package Destination Details
- BarcelonaBarcelona is one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in the world. It has a huge number of attractions including a city centre which retains its medieval street plan; some stunning modernist architecture including several buildings by Gaudí - Spain's most famous architect; dozens of museums including one dedicated to Picasso, another to Miró and yet another to Barça, Barcelona's world famous football club! Barcelona is almost as lively at night as it is during the day and it has a unique, exciting atmosphere, which provides the visitor with a truly unforgettable experience. There are major arts exhibitions throughout the year and concerts and shows of different kinds happening all the time.
- ValenciaThere are few cities like Valencia, able to harmoniously combine the remnants of its farthest past, dating to the year 138 BC, with the most innovative and avant-garde buildings from the new millennium. Valencia is trade and culture, cinema, theatre, museums, magic, business. It is the centre of international and avant-garde design, and one of the most active cities in Europe regarding fairs and conferences. Thanks to its location, Valencia has historically been Spain’s Mediterranean port and has that special charm of cities that are also seaports. And the fine sand and clean water, the vastness of the sea and the closeness of the coastal mountains make the Valencian coast uniquely attractive.
- MadridMadrid is the capital of Spain, and is home to the Spanish Royal family as well as the Spanish Government. It is a modern metropolitan city and an economical and industrial center of Spain, and, with its population of nearly 3,5 million people, is also the biggest city in Spain.Madrid has a lot of interesting attractions that offer both culture and amusement.The city is full of great monuments, like the royal palace, the Plaza Mayor or the many statuettes, and for people interested in art, the museums Del Prado, Reina Sofia or Thyssen have some of the most fantastic collections of famous Spanish painters like Velazquez, Goya, Picasso or Miro. If you like to be entertained, Madrid has two big amusements parks (including the new Warner Bros park) and there are regular international concerts, big flea markets, parades and other activities going on. To sport enthusiasts Madrid can offer everything from skiing (only 1 hour away by bus) during the winter, to golf all year round, as well as international sporting events and the possibility to practice nearly any sport at the University facilities. If you like going out at night, Madrid has a very interesting nightlife throughout the whole week and which is available all year round. You can either go out for a tapa (Spanish snack), eat at a very nice restaurant, go to the cinema or one of the many theatres, or find nearly any type of bar or disco.
Day 1 Arrive Barcelona
Airport to hotel transfer. Checkin at Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 2 Barcelona
Breakfast at the hotel. Discover the exuberance and beauty of Barcelona on a 4.5-hour morning tour of this exquisite Catalan city. Perfect for first-time visitors, this tour is the ideal introduction to Barcelona's famous sights, including the Barcelona cathedral, Gothic quarter, the Olympic Village (Vila Olimpica) and the beautiful Montjuic castle. Sample a glass of cava at the Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol), then take in aerial views of Barcelona's skyline and the city harbor from a cable car (included). Meet your local guide in central Barcelona and start your morning tour with a stroll through Plaza de Catalunya, with its many fountains and statues, then wander along the narrow medieval streets of the Gothic Quarter with your local guide. You will see many buildings dating from the 15th century, including the Barcelona Cathedral, as you continue to Plaza Sant Jaume, where the important government buildings are located, including the Palace of Generalitat and the Town Hall. Next, take in views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Barcelona Coast on the way to the Olympic Village (Vila Olimpica), home to athletes during the Olympics, and the Port Olympic. Continue to the Montjuic Mountain for a panoramic view of the city and harbor. When you arrive, tour the Llus Companys Olympic Stadium, the Palau Sant Jordi and the Calatrava Tower. Then, visit the Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol) to see typical architecture and traditional crafts from different regions of Spain, and taste Catalan cava (included), the renowned local sparkling wine. Next, get on a cable-car (included) and take in aerial views of the Barcelona skyline, on the ride down to Montjuic Castle. From there, head back to central Barcelona, where you will have the afternoon free to explore the city at your leisure. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 3 Barcelona - Valencia
Breakfast at the hotel. Checkout From Barcelona to Station for Valencia. On arrival Checkin at Valencia Hotel.Rest of the Day at leisure on your own. Overnight at Valencia.
Day 4 Valencia
Breakfast at hotel. While you're in port in Valencia, explore the city with a 24-hour ticket aboard a hop-on hop-off bus tour. On this shore excursion, create your own itinerary as you travel around Valencia in an open-top, double-decker bus, hopping off whenever you'd like to see all the main sights, such as the City of Arts and Sciences (Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias), the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Silk Exchange (La Lonja) and the Congress Palace (Palacio de Congresos). Upgrade to include a Valencia walking tour and enter the Cathedral of Valencia, the Basilica of Valencia, the Silk Exchange and the Archeological Center of Almoina. Located on Spain's Mediterranean coastline, Valencia is a beautiful modern city with a rich Roman and Gothic history. When you arrive in the Valencia port, explore the city at your own pace on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour! Travel between the two routes on an open-top, double-decker bus, hopping on and off wherever you want. This sightseeing shore excursion provides you with 17 convenient stops around town so you can see attractions like the Cathedral of Valencia or San Pio V Palace. See the Silk Exchange, one of the best-preserved examples of late Gothic architecture in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the Quart Towers and the Serrano Towers, Valencia's old city gates. See the futuristic-style football stadium Nou Mestalla, or visit Valencia's zoo, Bioparc. Both routes each take approximately 1.5 hours. The buses depart every 20 to 30 minutes from each stop - the closest stop to the cruise port is Stop 7, El Puerto. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use. Overnight at Valencia.
Day 5 Valencia - Malaga
Breakfast at the hotel. Checkout from Hotel to Station for Malaga. Checkin at Malaga Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure on your own. Overnight at Malaga.
Day 6 Malaga
Breakfast at hotel. Explore the mountainous region of Ronda on this relaxing day trip from Malaga. See all the highlights of the beautiful town of Ronda, including the Plaza de Toros bullring and its museum. Visit the Church of the Holy Spirit and the Plaza de Espaa, the town's main square. Take in views of the stunning background scenery created by El Tajo gorge, which splits the town into old and new districts, and see Puente Nuevo, the bridge that connects the two. Then, enjoy a guided tour of a local winery and sample local Spanish wine. Relax on a comfortable 1.5 hour drive from Malaga to Ronda as you take in views of the Andalusian countryside. Arrive in Ronda and discover the picturesque town that spans over the plunging river gorge, El Tajo. Admire the impressive 18th-century bridge, Puente Nuevo, which connects the town's old and new districts. Visit the town's main square, Plaza de Espaa, before discovering the 15th-century Church of the Holy Spirit and the Church of St Mary the Elder. Next, visit the Plaza de Toros, the oldest bullring in Spain that has staged some of the most important events in bullfighting history, as your guide will explain. The bullring has its own museum, which boats a collection of memorabilia including photos of famous bullfighting fans, such as Ernest Hemingway and Orson Welles. Continue your day trip to the Bodegas La Sangre de Ronda wine cellar, where you'll enjoy a guided tour of the winery, learn about Spanish wines and sample a local wine. Enjoy free time to explore Ronda and enjoy a traditional Spanish lunch or Andalusian tapas at a local restaurant (own expense). Take in more magnificent views of the El Tajo gorge before relaxing on a comfortable drive back to Malaga. Overnight at Malaga.
Day 7 Malaga - Madrid
Breakfast at Hotel. Checkout from hotel Station for Madrid. Checkin at Madrid Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure on your own. Overnight at Madrid.
Day 8 Madrid
Breakfast at Hotel. Later Marvel at the sights of Madrid on this tour of the city and the Royal Palace. Learn about Madrid's past and the events that have shaped the city you see today. Discover Madrid's multi-faceted history, from its Arab origins to the reigns of Phillip II and Charles III, and finally to present day Madrid. It was during the reign of Charles III in the 18th century that artistic and cultural ideas were introduced, enabling Madrid to become an important cultural and scientific center. Walk past such well known sights and squares as Monumento de la Encarnacion, Plaza de Oriente, Mayor, Puerta de la Operal, Ramales, de la Villa, Sacramento, Puerta del Sol and Coln square, where you can stop, relax and enjoy a complimentary soft drink. Continue to Madrid's Royal Palace. Built in the 18th century on the site of an ancient alcassar (Arab-fortress) in the classical Italian baroque style, it is one of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in Europe. Your tour of the palace reveals rich tapestries, exquisite china pieces, clocks in every room.
Day 9 Madrid - Return
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer for your airport to return home.
|Extra Person:||₹ 79,640.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 30,976.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 67,672.00|
Spain Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 2 Nights accommodation in HCC Taber Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Barcelona.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Vora Fira Valencia Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Valencia.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Bahia Malaga Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Malaga.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Holiday Inn Piramides Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Madrid.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Barcelona Airport to Hotel Transfer (Pvt).
- Madrid Hotel to Airport Transfer (Pvt).
- Barcelona Morning Sightseeing Tour.
- Valencia Hop - On Hop - Off Tour.
- Ronda and El Tajo Gorge Day Trip with Wine Tasting from Malaga.
- Madrid City Sightseeing and Royal Palace Tour with English-speaking guide.
- Barcelona to Valencia 2nd Class Eurail Ticket.
- Valencia to Malaga 2nd Class Eurail Ticket.
- Malaga to Madrid 2nd Class Eurail Ticket.
Spain Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Service Tax @3.5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
Spain Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition applicable.
- Above Rates are Valid till 15th Oct 2020.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
Spain Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 88 INR** as per Today i.e. Thursday, October 1, 2020
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%