London -Edinburgh -Glasgow Tour Package
₹62999/ per person
London - Edinburgh - Glasgow
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 8 Jul, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
London -Edinburgh -Glasgow Tour Package Destination Details
- LondonNoisy, vibrant and truly multicultural, London is a megalopolis of people, ideas and over pouring energy. London is a melting pot of cultures, royalty, history and grandeur with a cosmopolitan edge. A timeless beauty with spectacular sights like Big Ben,the Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Westminster Abbey and the London Eye, London city is exhilarating and intimidating. London possesses a global essence as well as an age old charm. Its unique beauty lies in its cobbled streets and old buildings and the medley of people, cuisines and lifestyle, which also makes it one of the most modern cities in the world. A city of many faces, at London, you will never get bored. A city with such schizophrenic traits can be nothing short of the extraordinary to explore.
Day 1 Arrive London
Airport to hotel transfer. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in London.
Day 2 London
Breakfast at the hotel. The best way to see London's sights and splendor is from the deck of a boat. With this hop-on hop-off pass you can cruise up and down the Thames, alighting at your leisure, for a whole day. The Thames weaves its way through London, with history around every bend. Aboard the hop-on hop-off River Red Rover you'll cruise in comfort and style past London's world-famous landmarks. The boats have open upper decks for great sightseeing and comfortable lower saloons. Relax and enjoy the views, onboard commentary, light refreshments and full bar service as London's famous sights glide by. The river cruise departs every 40 minutes from Westminster Pier, Waterloo Pier (near the London Eye), Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier (near the Cutty Sark). With just one ticket you may hop-on or off at any of the piers as often as you like throughout the day. The shortest trip between piers lasts approximately 20-30 minutes, while the full round trip takes approximately 2.5 hours. Overnight in London.
Day 3 London
Breakfast at the hotel. Experience the glittering world of fame for a day with skip the line entry to Madame Tussauds interactive waxworks. See the stunningly lifelike figure of Her Majesty The Queen in honour of her Diamond Jubilee. Even better, by purchasing your ticket ahead of time you'll jump the queue. Don't waste time waiting in lines on vacation! Start your visit to Madame Tussauds by sneaking past the paparazzi to attend a photo shoot with Kate Moss. Then mingle with Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad, Angelina, Michael Jackson and all the other A-list stars in your very own premiere party before taking your challenge in the Big Brother Diary Room. Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and the Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history with over 300 wax figures. alk down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet, before stepping into our interactive sports zone alongside David Beckham. Start your royal experience with a once-in-a-lifetime audience with Her Majesty The Queen, then brave the serial killers in SCREAM! Relax in our taxis and relive London's rich history before entering the spectacular and exclusive Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience. This exhibition brings to life your best loved Super Heroes through a mix of 4D animation, interactive themed areas and startlingly realistic Madam Tussauds wax figures, such as Spider-Man and the Incredible Hulk! Overnight in London.
Day 4 London - Edinburgh
London to Edinburgh Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Edinburgh.
Day 5 Edinburgh
Breakfast at the hotel. With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and an interesting commentary, this truly is the best way to see the sights of Edinburgh. You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 24 stops and the entire route takes approximately 60 minutes. The bus departs every 20 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use. The capital of Scotland since the 15th Century, Edinburgh stands on 7 hills creating a dramatic skyline. Tour highlights include the Edinburgh Castle, Palace of Holyrood House, the historic Royal Mile and Our Dynamic Earth. Overnight in Edinburgh.
Day 6 Edinburgh - Glasgow
Edinburgh to Glasgow Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Glasgow.
Day 8 Glasgow
Breakfast at hotel. Explore Glasgow, one of the liveliest and most cosmopolitan destinations in Europe with this 2-days ticket aboard an open-top double-decker bus. See all the main sights as you hop-on and hop-off 21 conveniently located stops around the city.With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and an interesting commentary, this truly is the best way to see the sights of Glasgow. You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 21 stops and the entire route takes approximately 80 minutes. The bus departs every 15 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 2 consecutive calendar days. Glasgow is miles better - don't take our word for it, find out for yourself. The most vibrant and exciting of Scottish cities boasts excellent museums and art galleries as well as beautiful parklands and buildings. Treat yourself to a tour of the Jewel of Scotland, the city whose inhabitants work hard and play hard. Overnight in Glasgow.
Day 9 Glasgow - Retrun
Breakfast at hotel. check out from Hotel to Airport
|Extra Person:||₹ 65,050.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 34,048.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 56,179.00|
London -Edinburgh -Glasgow Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 03 Nights hotel accommodation in Central Park Hotel Hyde Park or Similar 3 star hotel at London.
- 02 Nights hotel accommodation in Holiday Inn Express - Edinburgh City Centre Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Edinburgh.
- 02 Nights hotel accommodation in Premier Inn Hotel Glasgow or Similar 3 star hotel at Glasgow.
- Daily Breakfast
- London Hop On Hop Off with Cruise
- Madame Tussauds London
- Edingburgh City Hop On Hop Off tour
- Glasgow City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- London airport to hotel transfer
- London to Edinburgh by rail
- Edinburgh to Glasgow by rail
- Glasgow Hotel to Airport Transfer
London -Edinburgh -Glasgow Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST @ 5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
London -Edinburgh -Glasgow Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
London -Edinburgh -Glasgow Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 89.6 INR** as per Today i.e. Wednesday, June 23, 2021
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%