London Paris Zurich Italy Tour Package
₹162999/ per person
London - Paris - Zurich - Venice - Milan - Florence - Rome
- 14 Nights/ 15 Days
- Availability 21 Dec, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
London Paris Zurich Italy Tour Package Destination Details
- LondonNoisy, vibrant and truly multicultural, London is a megalopolis of people, ideas and over pouring energy. London is a melting pot of cultures, royalty, history and grandeur with a cosmopolitan edge. A timeless beauty with spectacular sights like Big Ben,the Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Westminster Abbey and the London Eye, London city is exhilarating and intimidating. London possesses a global essence as well as an age old charm. Its unique beauty lies in its cobbled streets and old buildings and the medley of people, cuisines and lifestyle, which also makes it one of the most modern cities in the world. A city of many faces, at London, you will never get bored. A city with such schizophrenic traits can be nothing short of the extraordinary to explore.
- ParisThe French capital, Paris, has an annual 30 million foreign visitors, and so is the most visited city in the world.Paris sights include monuments and architecture, such as its Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and neo-classic Haussmannian boulevards and buildings as well as museums, operas and concert halls. There are also more modern attractions such as its suburban Disneyland Paris.
- ZurichZurich is truely a wonderful place set among some of the most beautiful scenic vistas on the shores of Lake Zurich. Zurich is just a stone's throw from the Alps. Gentle hills, peaceful woods, the unpolluted lakes and rivers, picturesque villages, all provides an ideal starting point for all kinds of excursions from Zurich.Take a walk through the old town, the glorious lake and enjoy the trendy new Zurich West district. There is so much to be enjoyed at Zurich that you may run short of time in Zurich. With over 50 museums and 100 galleries and operas in Zurich, ballet, theater premieres, shows, musicals and art exhibitions are a regular feature in the city. Zurich is a shoppers paradise. Enjoy an incredible shopping experience at the famous Bahnhofstrasse and the Limmatquai in Zurich. Above all, enjoy world class cuisines from all over the world. With over 1,700 restaurants and bars in Zurich serving both traditional Zurich and Swiss dishes as well as exotic specialities, its an experience in itself.
- MilanMilan is one of Italy's most fashionable cities, home to some of the country's major fashion brands. One of the best spots in the city centre to find them in one spot happens to be the world's oldest shopping mall, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. But Milan's not all about fashion, though. It's among the great Italian cities where you can find rich history, art and culture through grand landmarks. These include the majestic Duomo and its grand collection of basilicas. Add the city's gastronomic traditions and you'll have plenty of compelling reasons to put a trip to Milan on your bucket list.
- VeniceThe romantic city of Venice is located in the Veneto region of Italy - one of the northernmost states. This ancient and historically important city was originally built on 100 small islands in the Adriatic Sea. Instead or roads, Venice relies on a series of waterways and canals.One of the most famous areas of the city is the world-renowned Grand Canal thoroughfare, which was a major centre of the Renaissance. Another unmistakable area is the central square in Venice, called the Piazza San Marco. This is where you'll find a range of Byzantine mosaics, the Campanile bell and, of course, the stunning St. Mark's Basilica.Few cities can claim such a priceless art and history heritage as Venice. This unique city with its magical, spectacular scenery is not just beautiful; it is a real miracle of creative genius: a city built on mud, sand and the slime of a difficult, inhospitable landscape.The biggest attraction in the gorgeous city of Venice is the architecture - which is enhanced by the ancient canals that surround it. As well as Piazza San Marco and St. Mark's Basilica, the city is home to the Gothic masterpiece Doge's Palace. This pink and white marble buildings has to be seen in the flesh to be fully appreciated. Not only is it a breathtaking example of Italian architecture, it is also the centre of Venice Carnival celebrations every year.Just a short gondola ride from Doge's Palace is the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, which is one of the world's most illustrious modern art collections. If you're looking for more traditional works from the Renaissance period, spend some time at the Galleria dell'Accademia, which houses several classics from this era.There are many places in Venice which characterise the city's illustrious history and association with the arts and architecture. Take the Bridge of Sighs, for example, which is a white limestone masterpiece that the interrogation rooms of Doge's Palace to the prison.But the most beautiful bridge in all of Venice has to be the Rialto Bridge. This ornate structure hangs over the Grand Canal with masterful confidence. Connecting San Polo to the sestieri of San Marco, the bridge has been rebuilt many times over the years.If you're looking for entertainment in Venice, you truly are spoilt for choice. Spend a few hours perusing the artworks at Museo Correr, or explore an exciting mix of Renaissance and modern art at Punta della Dogana.Perhaps you'd prefer to take in an evening of ballet or live music at Teatro La Fenice, which is a truly magnificent 1000-seat theatre. If you're interested in the history of Venice, a trip to either the Lace Museum or Fortuny Museum will take you on a journey of discovery. And no trip to Venice should pass by without a trip to Ca' d'Oro - a Venetian-Gothic palace that also happens to be home to the Franchetti collection of Renaissance art.
- FlorenceFlorence (Firenze), the city that was the centre of the Italian Renaissance, is a place of beauty and splendour. Every street is a masterpiece of statues, cobblestones, and imposing edifices, all of which further cement the legendary Florentine love of display. There are rich galleries, even richer churches, impressive domes, corresponding to different periods of history, from early medieval, to neoclassical. It is hard to measure Florence's cultural and historical impact, and even the most conservative estimate concedes it a world-changing status. A visitor can be overwhelmed by this, and needs constantly to be reminded that the reason for such elegant opulence is that Florence was the hub of most activity during the rebirth of art, philosophy, and science in Europe, largely spurred on by the Medici family.
- Rome As all roads lead to Rome, this city does not need an introduction. Here is one anyway. The Eternal City will always overwhelm with its sheer imperial scale - packed full of temples, residences, basilicas, churches, squares, parks, museums and fountains - Rome is breathtaking. Whether it is the unbelievable opulence of the Vatican, or the simplicity of a trattoria serving humble fare, you will always feel the city's timelessness and millennia of rich history on the very ground you walk upon. The city has many layers that correspond to periods in its history: such as Ancient Rome, Medieval Rome, Christian Rome and Renaissance Rome to name a few. The capital of Italy, the Rome's modern layer is also quite evident, and it is dynamic and efficient, always blending the old with the new.
Day 1 Arrive London
Airport to hotel transfer. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in London.
Day 2 London
Breakfast at the hotel. Roll up, roll up. Get your combined tickets to two of London's top attractions: a trip on the London Eye and a Thames River sightseeing cruise. You'll save money on the deal and enjoy a day of panoramic sightseeing in London, the world's greatest city. London Eye: The London Eye is one of the world's tallest observation wheels, with views over London from more than 442 feet (135 meters) in the air. Situated on the banks of the River Thames, it offers unrivalled panoramic vistas over London. Since opening at the turn of the century, the London Eye has become an iconic landmark, up there with Tower Bridge, Big Ben, and the Tower of London. It has been used as a backdrop in countless films and is loved by Britons and visitors alike. Thames River Sightseeing Cruise: The best way to see the sights and splendor of this great city is from the deck of a boat. Aboard the sightseeing cruise, you'll travel in comfort and style past London's world-famous landmarks. The boats have open upper decks for great sightseeing and comfortable lower saloons. Relax and enjoy the views, onboard commentary, light refreshments and full bar service as London's famous sights glide by. The cruise departed from Waterloo Pier, but it's a 40 minutes round tour only, with a guide giving a full (and amusing) explanation about London attractions and its river. The departure time can be defined when retrieving the tickets in the London Eye ticket desk. Overnight in London.
Day 3 London - Paris
London to Paris Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Paris.
Day 4 Paris
Breakfast at the hotel. See Paris' main attractions in a five-hour Paris city tour with a difference. Your sightseeing tour of Paris includes a tour across the city by coach, views of Paris from the water as you cruise along the Seine River, and lofty panoramas from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. You have a choice of four tour times - 9:00am, Noon, 2:45pm or 6:15pm - so you can plan your day to suit yourself. This comprehensive tour is a great way to get to know Paris if this is your first visit. Your coach tour across Paris takes in Place de la Concorde Square, the Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, the western districts of Paris, the Palais de Chaillot and the Palais Bourbon (National Assembly). Overnight in Paris.
Day 5 Paris - Zurich
Paris to Zurich Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Zurich.
Day 6 Zurich
Breakfast at the hotel. Discover the sights of Zurich aboard the unique Classic Trolley. This trolley, the first of its kind in Switzerland, is styled on those of yesteryear, but with all the comforts for today's discerning traveler. A commentary is provided by state-of-the-art headsets and you can choose from eight languages. In two hours you will be taken through our beautiful city and shown the business and financial center, Bahnhofstrasse, the most important museums, a section of the Old Town, Fraumunster Church with its famous Chagall windows, historical Limmatquai, the University district, residential areas, beautiful hillside villas on the Zurichberg, as well as recreation areas and views of the Alps from Zurich's vantage point on the lake. Overnight in Zurich.
Day 7 Zurich - Milan
Zurich to Milan Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Milan.
Day 8 Milan
Breakfast at hotel. Discover Milan using two different tour routes! See all the main sights aboard an open-top double-decker bus and with 12 stops to choose from you can hop-on and hop-off all around the city. Your ticket is valid for 48 hours from the time of first use! Milano is the country's economic engine room, home to Italy's stock market and business centers. This stylish city is also the world's design capital and rivals Paris as a leading fashion center. Overnight in Milan.
Day 9 Milan - Venice
Milan to Venice Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Venice.
Day 10 Venice
Breakfast at hotel. Explore the famous islands of the Venice lagoon - Murano, Burano and Torcello - on a half-day excursion. You'll see a glass-blowing display on Murano, shop for lace on Burano and visit Venice's first church on the tranquil island of Torcello. This morning or afternoon tour is a great introduction to the magical islands of the Venetian lagoon. Boarding a comfortable motor boat, you'll speed along the Venetian lagoon to Murano, famous for its glassware. During the visit you'll explore shops, factories and watch the skilled glass-blowers as they create works of art. You'll also have time to visit a museum showcasing the world-famous Murano glass. Overnight in Venice.
Day 11 Venice - Florence
Venice to Florence Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Florence.
Day 12 Florence
Breakfast at hotel. There is no better way to see Florence than on this hop-on and hop-off double-decker bus. Stops along the tour route include the Cathedral, Santa Croce, San Marco, Piazzale Michelangelo and much, much more! Hop-on and off as many times as you like for a full day of sightseeing! In the romantic region of Tuscany lies the jewel city of the Renaissance, Florence. Surrounded by the Appenine mountain chain it lies in a fertile valley surrounded by the charming Tuscan vineyards and olive groves. The art galleries and museums of Florence are renowned throughout the world and holiday makers flock to admire the superb David of Michaelangelo, the Venus of Botticelli or the stunning Duomo with its marble facade.The city is not only culture however, it is also home to elegant boutique, tiny craft shops and tempting ice cream parlors with gelato served in every flavor under the sun. Overnight in Florence.
Day 13 Florence - Rome
Florence to Rome Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Rome.
Day 14 Rome
Breakfast at hotel. Get much more out of your visit to St Peter's Basilica and the Vatican by taking a guided walking tour. St Peter's and the Vatican Museums can be overwhelming, especially if this is your first visit, so allow your experienced guide to lead the way and share the history, architecture, and politics of the Vatican. As an added bonus, you'll skip the long ticket lines when you visit the Vatican Museums (entrance fees payable direct on the day of travel). On your morning, afternoon or evening guided walking tour of Christian Rome's most inspirational sites, you'll explore the world's smallest country, its largest church and an impressive collection of fine art. A highlight of the tour is the famous Sistine Chapel and its collection of frescoes begun in 1508 by Michelangelo. You'll see the master's best known fresco, the Last Judgement, covering one entire wall of the chapel. However, the Vatican is not all gold, pomp and stateliness - it has a history full of dark tales of deceit and even lust! A world of discovery awaits you as your expert guide brings the Vatican and its stories alive. Overnight in Rome.
Day 15 Rome - Return
Breakfast at hotel. check out from Hotel to Airport for your return journey.
|Extra Person:||₹ 184,675.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 50,285.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 146,761.00|
London Paris Zurich Italy Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 02 Nights accommodation in Central Park Hotel Hyde Park or Similar 3 star hotel at London.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Bellevue Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Paris
- 02 Nights accommodation in Best Western Hotel Montana or Similar 3 star hotel at Zurich
- 02 Nights accommodation in Corallo Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Milan
- 02 Nights accommodation in Vienna Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Venice
- 02 Nights accommodation in River Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel Florence
- 02 Nights accommodation in Osimar Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Rome
- Daily Breakfast
- London Eye and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
- Paris City Tour, Seine River Cruise and Eiffel Tower
- The Zurich Trolley Experience
- Milan City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Florence City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peters Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- London to Paris Transfer by Eurail.
- Paris to Zurich Transfer by Eurail.
- Zurich to Milan Transfer by Eurail.
- Milan to Venice Transfer by Eurail.
- Venice to Florence Transfer by Eurail.
- Florence to Rome Transfer by Eurail.
- London Airport to hotel transfer
- Rome hotel to Airport transfer.
London Paris Zurich Italy Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- TCS extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in "TOUR COST INCLUDES"
London Paris Zurich Italy Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2023.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
London Paris Zurich Italy Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 89 INR** as per Today i.e. Wednesday, December 6, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%