Amazing Australia Tour Package
₹163999/ per person
Cairns - Goldcoast - Sydney - Melbourne
- 11 Nights/ 12 Days
- Availability 14 Feb, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
- SydneyA trip to Sydney is packed with excitement and activity. The city has so many offerings that one can get overwhelmed with the myriad of things to do and places to visit! One of the main attractions in Sydney is the world-renowned Sydney Harbour Bridge. There are several ways that you can explore this popular tourist attraction. Choose to walk the bridge’s main deck, which will take you from Sydney to North Sydney in 15 short minutes. Travellers who are more fit can also choose to take 200 steps going up the South Eastern Pylon. Finally, adventure seekers can opt to do ‘Bridgeclimb’ where they can admire some amazing scenes from up top and learn more about the bridge’s history through a commentary. The prices and the climb times vary.Visit Manly by taking a 45-minute ferry ride from Circular Quay. On the way, you can take in great views of the Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House, the skyline and Fort Dennison. When you get to Manly, stroll through The Corso and take a dip at the beach or at Manly Cove, for a truly relaxing experience.Check out Australia’s wildlife at Taronga Zoo, only a 12 minutes ferry ride located on the Harbour on the North Shore. Hundreds of Australian and exotic animals on display and free shows all day. You may also want to try out the “Roar and Snore” camping activity here, which already includes dinner and interactions with some of the animals.You will feel like you’re on top of the world when you’re at the Sydney Tower, the highest building in the entire city. Standing at 250 m, you can get a splendid view of the entire city, the Blue Mountains, Botany Bay and Harbour Bridge from the tower’s Observation Deck. Muster enough courage to tour the roof top and stand on the 268 m Skywalk. Don’t forget the Oztrek Ride, where you can learn more about the history and the landscape of Australia.Finally, make sure you have enough time to explore Cockle Bay and Darling Harbour. Wildlife World and the famous Sydney Aquarium can be seen here. There are lots of restaurants, cafés and bars to choose from. Try your hand at the many activities, such as strolling in the Chinese Gardens, bowling, riding the monorail, playing laser skirmish, watching on the world’s biggest screen and flying the flight simulator at Harbourside Shopping Centre.
- MelbourneMelbourne is certainly an appealing part of Australia and lends itself to a family holiday. Tourists first arriving in Melbourne are strongly advised to tour the city, and with regular bus tours available, it is easy to acquaint yourself with the main attractions and overall layout of the city.Particular tourist attractions worth looking out for include the Melbourne Planetarium, the Ashcombe Maze, the Crown Entertainment Complex and the Bellarine Peninsula Railway, where superb seafront panoramas are guaranteed. Standing to the south-east of the city, day trips to the imposing hill named 'Arthurs Seat' are recommended, and the coastal views on offer here are certainly hard to better.
Day - 1 India - Brisbane - GoldCoast
Arrive Brisbane Airport, Orientation Tour of Brisbane, and Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Later Transfer to Gold Coast, Arrive Gold Coast Hotel, Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Gold Coast.
Day - 2 Gold Coast - Sea World
After Breakfast, Sea World Whether it's seeing a jet ski go flying through the air or watching penguins waddle and swim through a landscape that looks just like Antarctica, Sea World Gold Coast offers a thrilling sense of adventure and wonder. This wildly popular Queensland park is a place to see dolphins, rays, sharks, polar bears, and seals, while also enjoying some family entertainment on Nickelodeon-themed carnival rides and roller coasters,such as Viking's Revenge and the Bermuda Triangle.Evening Dinner will be at Indian restaurant Overnight at the hotel in Gold Cost. Meals: Breakfast and Dinner at Indian Restaurant
Day - 3 Goldcoast - Warner Bros
After Breakfast, Warner Bros Catch your favorite characters at the Star Parade down Main Street with the Looney Tunes Gang, Scooby-Doo and Shrek. Watch cars collide with the Hollywood Stunt Driver show on a real-life movie set. If you dare,try the thrilling new Batwing Spaceshot ride – the breathtaking drop goes way beyond freefall Thrillseekers will also love the Superman Escape,Roadrunner roller-coaster, the huge Wild West Falls adventure and Lethal Weapon: the Ride Dinner at Indian restaurant Overnight at the hotel
Day - 4 Goldcoast - Coffs Harbour
After Breakfast Checkout and transfer to Coffs Harbour Enroute lunch will be provided Reach out to Coffs Harbour and check into the hotel Dinner at Indian restaurant
Day - 5 Coffs Harbour
After Breakfast Checkout and Proceed for City Tour Coffs Harbour is edged by forest covered hills and leafy banana plantations on one side, and golden coloured beaches on the other, and the best way to take it all in is at Sealy Lookout, a 10 minute drive from the city centre. Here you'll find the aptly-named Forest Sky Pier, a purpose-built "pier" that juts out 21 metres (68 feet) from the lookout and hovers 15 metres (49 feet) above the forest floor. It offers superb views of the city, beaches and coastline and is a great way to orient yourself with the landscape. Lunch will be provided Enroute Evening drive to Sydney and Dinner at Indian Restaurant Post dinner check into the hotel Overnight Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner at Indian Restaurant
Day - 6 Sydney
After Breakfast, the day is at leisure for you.This day you can enjoy going to Hunter valley and get yourself indulged into an adventurous Hot Air Ballooning or spend the day for shopping and at your own, walking through the beaches and Harbour bay. Afternoon Lunch at Indian restaurant Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight stay in Sydney. Meals: Breakfast at hotel, Lunch and Dinner at Indian Restauarnt
Day - 7 Sydney
After breakfast visit the world’s most iconic landmark – The Sydney Opera House from inside followed by the orientation tour of Harbour Bridge, Eastern suburbs, Bondi beach, Rocks area. Later visit the Sydney Tower Observatory deck, which gives 360 degree view of the city. Also visit the amazing Wildlife at the Sydney Zoo and stroll around the Darling Harbour. Afternoon Lunch at Indian restaurant Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight stay in Sydney. Meals: Breakfast at hotel, Lunch and Dinner at Indian Restauarnt
Day - 8 Sydney - Wollongong - Canberra
After Breakfast, travel to Wollongong via the F6 Southern freeway and pause to admire the Panoramic view of the city, its beaches and harbour. On the way to Canberra enjoy the Grand Pacific Drive- One of the most memorable coastal drives in the world Afternoon Lunch, Later visit to Canberra – The capital of Australia. The site of Canberra was selected for the location of the nation’s capital in 1908 as a compromise between rivals Sydney and Melbourne, Australia’s two largest cities. Visit Parliament House, Museum of Australia,Democracy war memorial, Floriade national museum,Questacon. Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight at the hotel in Canberra. Meals: Breakfast at hotel, Lunch and Dinner at Indian Restauarnt
Day - 9 Canberra - Albury - Wodonga
After breakfast we proceed on our way to Albury –Wodonga, which is situated along Australia’s spectacular Murray River which geographically divides the twin cities. Albury is located on the North side of New South Wales while Wodonga is located on the South bank in the state of Victoria.Lunch at Indian restaurant Post lunch visit Hume Dam, Albury Botanical garden, Murray art museum, Monument Hill, Noreuil park oval. Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight at the hotel in Albury. Meals: Breakfast at hotel, Lunch and Dinner at Indian Restauarnt
Day - 10 Melbourne
Welcome to Melbourne, the Sports capital of Australia.Upon arrival, The group will have dinner at IndianRestaurant. Overnight stay at Hotel in Melbourne. Meals :Dinner at Indian restaurant
Day - 11 Melbourne - City Tour & Great Ocean Road Trip
After breakfast, we drive through one of the world’s most beautiful and naturally maintained destinations – The Great Ocean Road. As we Drive, get a glance of the 12 Apostles, Shipwreck Coast and Port Campbell National park, and also a chance to experience the breathtaking Helicopter Ride (Optional) ,to view the most beautiful scenery in Australia.Enroute lunch, Post Lunch City tour of Melbourne. See the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Mecca of Cricket fans (subject to availability), St. Patrick Cathedral, Town hall, Parliament house, Captain Cook cottages and Fitzroy gardens. will be provided at Indian restaurant Evening Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at Hotel in Melbourne. Meals: Breakfast at hotel, Lunch and Dinner at Indian Restauarnt
Day 12 Melbourne - Mumbai
After Breakfast, Drive to Melbourne Airport to catch your flight for your return Journey
Amazing Australia Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- 1 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Canberra.
- 3 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Goldcoast.
- 3 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Sydney.
- 2 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Melbourne.
- 1 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Coffs Harbour.
- 1Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Albury.
- 11 Breakfast, 10Lunch & 11 Dinner.
- Visa Charges.
- Transfers & Sight Seeing on deluxe a/c coach as per itinerary.
- Overseas Mediclaim up to 59 Years.
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
Amazing Australia Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Departure Tax.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not Specifically mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”.
Amazing Australia Tour Package Notes
- If any increase in the rate of AUD will charge extra.
- Tour Cost based on group of 30 Adult Passengers.
- Other Terms / Condition as per Important Information.
- Rates are subject to changes without prior Notice.
- If group size less than 30 pax then additional charge of 250 AUD per person levied upto minimum 20 pax.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Lunch, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 20 pax.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Amazing Australia Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%