Munich Vienna Salzburg Venice Tour Package
₹94999/ per person
Munich - Vienna - Salzburg - Venice
- 9 Nights/ 10 Days
- Availability 13 Oct, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
- ViennaThe city of Vienna has long been a city of culture, and this is reflected within its plentiful tourist attractions and endless sightseeing opportunities. Tourists will find that the Vienna State Opera (Wiener Staatsoper) is one such example of Viennese culture at its very finest, along with many other attractions, such as the glorious University Botanical Gardens. The royal summer palace of the Schloss Schönbrunn is one of the most visited of all the tourist attractions in Vienna and this breathtaking building is simply enormous. You have to literally stand outside of the Schönbrunn Palace to fully appreciate the sheer scale of this colossal architecture, which actually comprises a staggering 1,440 different rooms and even features its very own zoo.
- SalzburgFamous for its baroque architecture, Salzburg is one of the largest cities in Austria, and is located on the northern boundary of the Alps, by the banks of the Salzach River. It has mountains to the south, and rolling green plains to the north. It is also the birthplace of the musical genius, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The Aldstadt, or Old Town, is where the best of the city can be observed, with narrow winding cobblestone lanes in between magnificent mansions and other baroque edifices. This is also the city where the famous movie, The Sound of Music, was shot. The Hohensalzburg Fortress looms over the city atop a mountain, and climbing its walls is a truly delightful experience, rewarding you with a view of the city with the river winding through and the Alps beyond. Other places to see include: Schloss Hellbrunn, an erstwhile summer palace with lots of fountains and pretty gardens; Steintheater (Stone Theatre), where the first opera in Middle Europe was conducted; Mozart's birth house, which is now a popular museum devoted to Mozart and his family; and Schloss Mirabell, a beautiful castle. Also visit the Salzburg Zoo, and one of the many museums, such as the Toy Museum, Museum of Natural History, and the Salzburg Museum of Modern Art.
- VeniceThe romantic city of Venice is located in the Veneto region of Italy — one of the northernmost states. This ancient and historically important city was originally built on 100 small islands in the Adriatic Sea. Instead or roads, Venice relies on a series of waterways and canals.One of the most famous areas of the city is the world-renowned Grand Canal thoroughfare, which was a major centre of the Renaissance. Another unmistakable area is the central square in Venice, called the Piazza San Marco. This is where you’ll find a range of Byzantine mosaics, the Campanile bell and, of course, the stunning St. Mark’s Basilica.Few cities can claim such a priceless art and history heritage as Venice. This unique city with its magical, spectacular scenery is not just beautiful; it is a real miracle of creative genius: a city built on mud, sand and the slime of a difficult, inhospitable landscape.The biggest attraction in the gorgeous city of Venice is the architecture — which is enhanced by the ancient canals that surround it. As well as Piazza San Marco and St. Mark’s Basilica, the city is home to the Gothic masterpiece Doge’s Palace. This pink and white marble buildings has to be seen in the flesh to be fully appreciated. Not only is it a breathtaking example of Italian architecture, it is also the centre of Venice Carnival celebrations every year.Just a short gondola ride from Doge’s Palace is the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, which is one of the world’s most illustrious modern art collections. If you’re looking for more traditional works from the Renaissance period, spend some time at the Galleria dell’Accademia, which houses several classics from this era.There are many places in Venice which characterise the city’s illustrious history and association with the arts and architecture. Take the Bridge of Sighs, for example, which is a white limestone masterpiece that the interrogation rooms of Doge’s Palace to the prison.But the most beautiful bridge in all of Venice has to be the Rialto Bridge. This ornate structure hangs over the Grand Canal with masterful confidence. Connecting San Polo to the sestieri of San Marco, the bridge has been rebuilt many times over the years.If you’re looking for entertainment in Venice, you truly are spoilt for choice. Spend a few hours perusing the artworks at Museo Correr, or explore an exciting mix of Renaissance and modern art at Punta della Dogana.Perhaps you'd prefer to take in an evening of ballet or live music at Teatro La Fenice, which is a truly magnificent 1000-seat theatre. If you're interested in the history of Venice, a trip to either the Lace Museum or Fortuny Museum will take you on a journey of discovery. And no trip to Venice should pass by without a trip to Ca’ d’Oro — a Venetian-Gothic palace that also happens to be home to the Franchetti collection of Renaissance art.
Day 1 Arrive Munich
Airport to hotel transfer. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Munich.
Day 2 Munich
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy Munich in our open air double-decker buses. Discover the highlights of our city with our comprehensive Hop on Hop off tour. Our route invites you to discover sights such as the Pinakotheken art museums, the world famous Hofbrauhaus, the National Theater with the Royal Palace, Marienplatz and the Viktualien market with its colorful outdoor stalls. Overnight in Munich.
Day 3 Munich
Breakfast at the hotel. The enchanting old-world town of Fussen lies in the foot hills of the Alps, framed by one of the most breathtaking natural settings in the world. Traveling by rail on small group guided tour from Munich, you'll tour the ethereal Neuschwanstein Castle, be taken to the best vantage points; the lake, the postcard-perfect aerial view of the equally beautiful Hohenschwangau Castle and to the waterfall gorge. This glorious folly was built in the 19th century by the famed "mad" King Ludwig II, a man intoxicated by myth and who himself became a legend. The shimmering white towers of the castle among the clouds are instantly recognizable to many and is the inspiration for Disney's Sleeping Beauty Castle, and is also famous as the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Castle. To visit it is to step inside a fairy tale. Your guide will tell the engaging story of King Ludwig's renowned and tragic reign, of his turbulent times, and of the obsession that drove him to build his fantasy castle in the mountains and ultimately destroyed him. Take an exclusive internal tour of the king's private chambers with a specialist castle guide. Entrance fees to the Neuschwanstein Castle are not included. A supplement of 12 euros (per person) is payable direct. This guided tour includes advance booking so you can skip long lines and gain quick access to the Neuschwanstein Castle. Don't waste time waiting in lines on vacation! The journey to Neuschwanstein takes approximately 2 hours by train. Germany's rail system is world renown and this journey to the Alps is no exception. Offering spectacular views, trains are clean, comfortable and equipped with washrooms and snack bars. Feel free to walk around and chat to your fellow travellers as well as your guide, who can answer any questions about Munich and Bavaria. Overnight in Munich.
Day 4 Munich - Vienna
Munich to Vienna Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 5 Vienna
Breakfast at the hotel. See Vienna in a completely new and relaxing way with our Hop-on Hop-off bus tour. Set your own pace, get on and off at any of the 15 stops, as often as you wish. Your ticket is valid for one day. Buses arrive at each stop once every hour (according to the season) between 10:00am and 4:30pm. At the stops State Opera and Prater (route crossing points) - the bus will stop with double frequency. Commentaries are in German and English. It's easy and convenient. The ideal way to explore Vienna! Overnight in Vienna.
Day 6 Vienna - Salzburg
Vienna to Salzburg Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Salzburg.
Day 7 Salzburg
Breakfast at the hotel. The hills are alive with The Original Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg. Enjoy a day trip visiting the breathtaking landscapes and locations where the famous musical, the Sound of Music, was filmed. The English-speaking guide not only shows you the highlights of the film 'Sound of Music' but also the historical and architectural landmarks in the city, as well as a part of the picturesque lake district. Relax and listen to the soundtrack or sing along to the famous songs and lyrics including My Favourite Things, Do-Re-Mi, Edelweiss, Climb Ev'ry Mountain, Sixteen Going on Seventeen, The Lonely Goatherd and of course the glorious title song The Sound of Music. You will stop in Mondsee for approximately one hour where you will have free time to explore Mondsee Cathedral and the setting of the famous film wedding! You can also explore this beautiful Austrian town at leisure and we recommend stopping by Mrs Brown's cafe to taste the best 'crisp apple strudel' in Mondsee! Overnight in Salzburg.
Day 8 Salzburg - Venice
Salzburg to Venice Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Venice.
Day 9 Venice
Breakfast at hotel. Explore the famous islands of the Venice lagoon - Murano, Burano and Torcello - on a half-day excursion. You'll see a glass-blowing display on Murano, shop for lace on Burano and visit Venice's first church on the tranquil island of Torcello. This morning or afternoon tour is a great introduction to the magical islands of the Venetian lagoon. Boarding a comfortable motor boat, you'll speed along the Venetian lagoon to Murano, famous for its glassware. During the visit you'll explore shops, factories and watch the skilled glass-blowers as they create works of art. You'll also have time to visit a museum showcasing the world-famous Murano glass. Re-board your motor boat you'll journey to the island of Burano to admire picturesque fishermen's houses painted in bright pastel colors, and, of course, the famous lace. You can visit a museum dedicated to the craft of lace, and purchase the beautiful lace at local shops. The last island stop is Torcello, the earliest center of civilization in the Venetian lagoon. You'll see the cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, founded in the 7th century, and the excavated remains of the circular baptistery in the church of Santa Fosca. Overnight in Venice.
Day 10 Venice - Return
After Breakfast at hotel. check out from Hotel to Airport for your return journey.
|Extra Person:||₹ 98,472.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 34,848.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 79,904.00|
Munich Vienna Salzburg Venice Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 03 Nights accommodation in Comfort Hotel Muenchen Ost or Similar 3 star hotel at Munich.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Austria Trend Hotel Messe or Similar 3 star hotel at Vienna.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Hofwirt Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Salzburg.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Santa Chiara E Residenza Parisi Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Venice.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Munich City Hop on Hop off Tour
- City Tour Including a Guided Visit to Bavaria Film City
- Vienna City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- The Original Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg
- Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Sightseeing Tour Venice
- Vienna airport to hotel transfer
- Munich to Vienna by rail
- Vienna to Salzburg by rail
- Salzburg to Venice by rail
- Venice hotel to airport transfer.
Munich Vienna Salzburg Venice Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Service Tax @3.50% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
Munich Vienna Salzburg Venice Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition applicable.
- Above Rates are Valid till 15th Oct 2020.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
Munich Vienna Salzburg Venice Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 88 INR** as per Today i.e. Monday, September 28, 2020
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%