Amazing Austria By Train Tour Package
₹58999/ per person
Vienna - Salzburg – Innsbruck
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 25 Apr, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Amazing Austria By Train Tour Package Destination Details
- AustriaAustria is rich in culture. Many countries can claim the same thing. However, Austria holds a unique place in the annals of European history, which makes it easy to state the obvious. At the end of the Second World War, Austria had been under the governorship of the Allies at which time their constitution was restored. Furthermore, what makes Austria different is that it is one of 13 countries to declare that they are permanently neutral. Austria’s parliament made the Declaration of Neutrality in 1955. Since that time, Austria’s form of government has transformed to a “parliamentary representative democracy” in which it has nine states. Austria became a member of the European Union in 1995. As of 1999, Austria adopted the Euro as their primary currency. Its capital, Vienna, is also its largest city. As a landlocked nation in central Europe, it is bordered by Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic. It is easy to see why Austria could be a starting point to visit other cities in Europe. Austria’s population of 8.2 million people enjoys an alpine climate because of its mountainous terrain. On other days, the weather remains constant, not too hot, and not too cold. Anytime is a good time to visit Austria. If you enjoy outdoor winter sports, the best time to go is during the months between December and March. If you enjoy hiking, swimming in the lake, bike riding or even mountain bike riding, the warm weather between April and October is best. During the summer months, most festivals are celebrated, choirs, classical music, and many other activities. Cities in this European country provide the visitor with many things to do. Vienna provides a link between past and present Austria with museums, palaces, and squares; Innsbruck is nestled high above the Inn River with the Alps providing a breathtaking backdrop for the weary traveler. These are just two of the main cities that lure people to this famous country, certainly something to consider when planning your next vacation.
- InnsbruckMany visitors holidaying here find that purchasing the 'Club Innsbruck' card is a good way to save money if you intend to sightsee and visit a number of the main tourist attractions and museums. The Club Innsbruck card not only provides free entrance to attractions, but also allows tourists to use public transport as much as they require, without the need to purchase tickets. Those with the Club Innsbruck card may also be pleased to take advantage of the free guided mountain hikes that they will be entitled to. Others may prefer to sightsee onboard the city's hop-on, hop-off Sightseer bus, which passes countless tourist attractions en route, such as the Alpine Zoo (Alpenzoo) and the Triumphal Arch (Triumphpforte), and departs every 30 minutes between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00, from the Hauptbahnhof.
Day - 1 Arrive Vienna
Arrival in Vienna and transfer to your hotel.
Day - 2 Vienna
Morning sightseeing tour of the city. See the famous Ringstrasse and include a visit to the magnificent Schönbrunn Palace, the former imperial summer residence. Overnight in Vienna.
Day - 3 Salzburg
Take the train from Vienna to Salzburg. In the afternoon arrive in Salzburg, birthplace and city of Mozart, Austria’s most famous composer. Overnight in Salzburg.
Day - 4 Salzburg
The elegant city of Salzburg was also the setting for the world-famous “Sound of Music” film. This morning’s tour will not only show you the highlights of the city, but also some of the original film locations. Overnight in Salzburg.
Day - 5 Salzburg - Innsbruck
This morning travel by train through the Tyrol, with its stunning mountain scenery, to Innsbruck. Stroll through the historic heart of the small city and admire the sights, including the famous “Little Golden Roof”. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Day - 6 Innsbruck
Today visit Swarovski’s spectacular “Crystal World”. Learn more about this very special Austrian glass and admire the many sparkling products. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Day - 7 Innsbruck - Vienna
Travel by train back to Vienna and overnight.
Day - 8 Vienna - Return
Transfer to Vienna Airport for your departure Flight home.
|Extra Person:||₹ 735.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 310.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 662.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 552.00|
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):||₹ 184.00|
Amazing Austria By Train Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in 3 star hotels on twin sharing basis in Vienna.
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodations in 3 star hotels on twin sharing basis in Salzburg.
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodations in 3 star hotels on twin sharing basis in Innsbruck.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Private transfers to/from Vienna Airport
- 2nd class train ticket Vienna - Salzburg - Innsbruck – Vienna
- Seat reservation on train
- Sightseeing tour in Vienna
- Sightseeing tour in Salzburg
- Public bus service Innsbruck-Wattens- Innsbruck
- Admission to Schonbrunn Palace.
Amazing Austria By Train Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- 5% GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Economy Class Return Airfare with Taxes.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Amazing Austria By Train Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition applicable.
- Above Rates are Valid till 15th Oct 2020.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
Amazing Austria By Train Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 Euro = 1 INR** as per Today i.e. Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%