Greece Turkey Tour Package
₹165999/ per person
Athens - Mykonos - Santorini - Istanbul - Cappadocia
- 11 Nights/ 12 Days
- Availability 26 May, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Greece Turkey Tour Package Destination Details
- GreeceGreece is a country in Southern Europe, on the southernmost tip of the Balkan peninsula, with extensive coastlines and islands in the Aegean, Ionian, and Mediterranean Seas. Greece is one of the world's most popular tourist destinations, ranking in the world's top 20 countries. According to the Greek Ministry of Tourism, the nation received about 17 million visitors from January to mid August 2007, a large number for a small country of 11 million. Visitors are drawn to the country's beaches and reliable sunny summer weather, its nightlife, historical sites and natural beauty.
- AthensThe capital of Greece, Athens is the birthplace of western civilization, and was founded over 3,500 years ago. It, not surprisingly, has an unbelievable number of historical monuments and edifices. In fact, it is a city so seeped in history, the very air you breathe here, laden with the staggering weight of millennia, makes you believe you are back in the ancient world. It is almost impossible to list all the monuments in the city, so here are the most notable, and world famous ones. The Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Statue of Athena, Academy of Athens, Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Arch of Hadrian, and the Choragic Monument of Lysicrates. Also visit the Greek Parliament. Some of the best archaeological museums in the world are also in Athens, namely the National Archaeological Museum, the Cycladic Museum, the Epigraphic Museum, and the Byzantine Museum. Visitors must also try the great Greek food. The views from Lycabettus Hill and Areopagus are worth the climb, letting your eyes sweep over in a single glance one of the most ancient cities in the world.
- TurkeyTurkey is officially called the Republic of Turkey is a Eurasian country that stretches across the Anatolian peninsula in western Asia and Thrace in the Balkan region of south-eastern Europe. In this collection you will find places that should definitely visit if you come to Turkey. Ephesus. It was originally an ancient Greek city, and then the main Roman city located on the west coast of Asia Minor, near the modern Selcuk, Izmir province of Turkey. It was one of twelve cities belonging to the so-called Ionian League during the classical Greek era. In Roman times, Ephesus remained for many years, the second largest city of the Roman Empire, which was preceded immediately Rome, the capital of the empire. Ephesus boasted in the 1st century BC, the population of more than 250 000 people, which also made him the econd largest city in the world. Today, the ruins of Ephesus are a major tourist attraction, especially for travelers who went on a cruise in the Mediterranean.
- IstanbulIstanbul's most prominent attractions are of the architectural variety, a selection of formidable and historical structures that make sightseeing in Istanbul educational as well as visually rewarding. Sightseeing in Istanbul offers attractions such as the Hagia Sophia, a huge museum and former cathedral, that is adorned with stunning mosaics. Another iconic Istanbul attraction is the Blue Mosque, with its graceful minarets and tiered domes. The 1st century Sunken Palace is supported by hundreds of underground columns, an essential Istanbul landmark. While sightseeing in Istanbul, Galata Tower offers visitors a 360º panoramic view of the old town. Nearby, the 5th century Land Walls stand testament to the city's resistance of its 1453 conquest by the Ottoman Empire. The Covered Bazaar, or Kapali Çarsi, is the oldest and biggest enclosed bazaar in the world, a must-see while in Istanbul.
- CappadociaCappadocia is a strange and wonderful region in Central Anatolia in Turkey that dates back to the 2000 BC. It is famous for its out-of-the world desert landscape, rock formations, and caves, which were formed by thousands of years of erosion. There are so many things to explore here, and the caves offer endless opportunities to see remains of the cultures, now long gone, that had inhabited the surrounding regions. The foremost are the underground cities of Kaymakla, Derinkuyu, Ozkonak and Mazakoy. You should also check out the pottery town of Avanos.
- PamukkalePamukkale, situated near Kusadasi in Aegean Turkey, is a wonder of nature that is quite unique in the world, and is a very popular attraction for the locals. Created by ancient tectonic activity, the region has a landscape that is white with calcium carbonate, where beautiful natural springs arise in pools that have been used as spas since the 2nd century BC. They are also petrified waterfalls here. The land has to be seen to be believed, and has been inhabited since ancient times, with the ancient city of Hierapolis still visible in the hills., The city's Roman theatre should not be missed, as well as ruins of nearby Laodikya and Aphrodisias. Other nearby sites include: Karahyi - a red spring, the Kaklik caves.
- KusadasiKusadasi is a beautiful coastal town located on the Aegean Coast of Turkey. Facing a bay in the Aegean Sea, with the peninsula of Guvercin Ada jutting out into the sea at one end, and the blue mountain of Kaz Dagi in the background, Kusadasi has become a very popular destination for tourists from around the world. Visitors can check out the many historical sites like Didyma, Priene, and Miletos, or chill on any one of the pristine beaches, such as City, Pigeon Island, Yilanciburnu, Ladies, Kustur, and Tusan Beach.
Day - 1 Mumbai - Athens
Upon arrival in Athens you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
Day - 2 Athens
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel, and you will be led to a guided Athens sightseeing tour to the House of Parliament, the Unknown Soldier's Tomb, the Hadrian's Arch, the Olympian Zeus Temple, the Panathenaic Stadium, the Academy, the University and the National Library. Balance of the day at leisure.
Day - 3 ATHENS / MYKONOS
Morning transfer to Piraeus port. Departure to Mykonos, arrival and transfer to your selected hotel.
Day - 4 Mykonos
Free day in Mykonos to enjoy the marvelous beaches of the island and its famous nightlife.
Day - 5 MYKONOS / SANTORINI
Transfer to the port and departure to Santorini. Arrival in Santorini and transfer to your selected hotel.
Day - 6 SANTORINI
Day at leisure to enjoy the unique views, the black sandy beaches as well as the most romantic sunset of the world. Enjoy a half day cruise to the small volcanic islands of Nea Kameni and Palea Kameni found in the center of the famous caldera and the hot springs with the orangey water where you will have free time for swimming. Do not leave the island without visiting its capital city, Fira town, with the beautiful white-washed houses, the narrow streets and open air cafes that hanging on the steep cliff.
Day - 7 SANTORINI / ATHENS / ISTANBUL
Transfer to the port and departure to Piraeus. Arrival and transfer to to airport to catch your flight for Istanbul. Meet at the Istanbul International Ataturk Airport and transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day - 8 Istanbul
Guided Istanbul walking old city tour visiting Topkapi Palace (closed on tuesdays) Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Aya Sophia Museum (closed on mondays), Covered Grand Bazaar (closed on sundays). Overnight in Istanbul.
Day - 9 Istanbul / Cappadocia
Pick up at 08:30am from the hotel for the tour of Bosphorus and the Asian part of Istanbul. During the tour we will enjoy a Bosphorus Cruise, passing in front of the Dolmabahce Palace and visiting the Spice Bazaar, Bosphorus Bridge, Asian side. You will be picked up from your hotel and transfer to airport for your domestic flight to Cappadocia. Upon arrival transfer and check into your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day - 10 Cappadocia
You will be picked up from your hotel at 09:30am for the tour of Cappadocia. You will visit: Red valley (4 kms hiking), Rose valley visiting the churches, Cavusin Old Christian village, Lunch in Pigeon valley, Kaymakli Underground City, and Ortahisar Castle. After the tour transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 11: Cappadocia / Istanbul
Transfer to airport for your domestic flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival transfer and check into your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day -12 Istanbul - Mumbai
After breakfast checkout from your hotel, transfer to Ataturk airport with sweat memories of Wonder Earth Tour . We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in future in one of our tours again.
|Extra Person:||₹ 179,018.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 167,689.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 150,574.00|
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):||₹ 16,999.00|
Greece Turkey Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare with taxes. (Ex. Mumbai)
- Internal Flight
- 2 Nights stay in 3 star Hotel in Athens
- 2 Nights stay in 3 star Hotel in Mykonos
- 2 Nights stay in 3 star Hotel in Santorini
- 3 Nights stay in 3 star Hotel at Istanbul.
- 2 Nights stay in 3 star Hotel at Cappadocia.
- 12 Buffet Breakfast at hotel
- Half day Athens sightseeing Tour including the Acropolis
- Half day Santorini Volcano Cruise
- Ferry tickets Piraeus-Mykonos / Mykonos-Santorini / Santorini-Piraeus
- Guided Istanbul City Tour
- Guided Istanbul Bosphorus cruise and shopping tour
- 2 Full Day tours in Cappadocia
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the sites, during guided sightseeing tours
- Return Airport transfers on SIC
- Hotel taxes.
Greece Turkey Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST as applicable on all above Rates.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not Specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes.
- Visa Charges.
Greece Turkey Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Greece Turkey Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 81.5 INR** as per Today i.e. Monday, May 16, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%