Vietnam Cambodia Tour Package
₹125399/ per person
Hanoi - Halong -Saigon - Siem Reap
- 9 Nights/ 10 Days
- Availability 11 May, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Vietnam Cambodia Tour Package Destination Details
- VietnamVietnam, a country nestled in the southern part of Eastern Asia is known for its peaceful and serene environ. Once haunted by the bloodshed and strife of Vietnam War, the streets of the country in its current avatar buzz with youthful energy. Tall and looming skyscrapers, quaint floating markets, mopeds zooming through the roads, and paddy fields add even more to its overall charms. Oozing overwhelming natural beauty and rich heritage, the country takes you on a journey through its ancient architecture and its vibrant culture.
- HanoiHanoi is a resolute survivor of the many wars fought on its land and is now the capital of Vietnam. The city is packed with rustic beauty and romance and lies on the banks of the Red River. It is culturally and economically growing at a rapid rate and is a mix of old-age charm and a modern cosmopolitan outlook.A vast metropolis - Hanoi still holds relics of its French-occupied past in its French Quarters, and displays a distinguished class in its Old Quarter, centred around the Hoan Kiem Lake. It is a postcard-perfect vision of stunning pagodas, peaceful boulevards, and upbeat streets with sumptuous food options.This charming capital was also awarded the title of 'City of Peace' by the UNESCO in 1999. Bustling with crowd and voices, it is rich in culture with ever-growing infrastructure. Also known as - 'City of Lakes', about two dozens of such water bodies add to the beauty of this already gorgeous city.Amid the thriving economy and a continuing sense of transition, there is a strong essence of nostalgia apparent all over Hanoi. No wonder then that it is also called 'Paris of the East'! Sample the art scene, munch on the cuisine and bathe in the relaxed vibe of the city of Hanoi.
- Ho Chi Minh CityCommonly referred as Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City is all about dynamism, crowded streets, skyscrapers and urbanization fusing well with culture side including Oriental style pagodas, ancient temples and traditional markets. With a sudden bout of economic uprising, the city offers something for everyone and thus serving as a destination worth visiting.The largest city of Vietnam and a former capital of the Republic of Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh is a city buzzing with frantic energy all the time. Once tagged as the Pearl of the Orient by French, today it is a great blend of little chaos and peace, crowded streets and tiny hidden alleyways, sky touching office buildings and ancient structures. Nestled on the banks of Saigon River, the place is thriving as to-be metropolis serving as countyęs major commerce hub. One can witness the success story of the city through its posh restaurants, luxury hotels, numerous bars and clubs and showrooms selling premium goods. The lifestyle of Ho Chi Minh is on open display all the time with most of the living rooms opening on to the street, people zooming around on motorcycles, and chatting and napping in the parks. The cosmopolitan city is vibrant, rich in food, fast paced and with a dash of romance displayed in French architecture. The city also offers a wide range of tourist attraction from historic buildings such as war-related museums and elegant pagodas defining their history to beautiful shopping malls.
- CambodiaCambodia is a country steeped in history. In spite of years and years of struggle, the country has emerged today as a nation with an infectious spirit seen in its people and a tourism business that is flourishing. Home of the famous Angkor Wat and numerous other temples, this country is intoxicating in its beauty, to say the least. Apart from the historical and the cultural, Cambodia is also urbane, boasting of beautiful Phnom Penh, its capital, and tonnes of restaurants serving delicious cuisine. Cambodia is an amalgamation of the old and the new and a gentle reminder that the two can indeed co-exist and do it graciously.
- Siem ReapSiem Reap in Cambodia is a paragon of ancient glory and timeless grandeur; proudly being the gateway to one of the most astonishing architectures in world history- Angkor Wat. Although the main reason to stay in Siem Reap is to get yourself ready to explore several ancient temples, the city itself comes with a surprise package of historical and modern blends.With a population of about 8500 people, Siem Reap is mostly seen as a launching point for visiting the Angkor Archaeological Park and other temple ruins by tourists. One of their own kind, megastructures like these can't be found anywhere else. The mysterious architectural techniques used to construct the temples still amaze the explorers. The town of Khmers has faced a tough time in the recent past, but despite that the locals are very warm, welcoming and friendly. Other than admiring the historical sites such as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, etc.; you can take a stroll around the city, make your way to the Pub Street, explore the local markets, or engage in adventurous activities for an instant adrenaline rush. Indulge into the fine dining experiences with cuisines from all over the world, buy some inexpensive souvenirs for your loved ones, talk to the locals, and take a lot of pictures - there's a lot to do in the city of historic heritage swiftly emerging as a bustling tourist spot.
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi
Pick up and transfer to hotel / Dinner
Day 2: City tour
Visit to HoChiMinh Mausoleum, HoChiMinh's House-on-stilt, Ethnic Museum , Van Mieu (Temple of Literature). Lunch in Evening Visit Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple. Then visit Old Quarter of Hanoi and Dong Xuan Market. Night in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong
After breakfast Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Depart to Halong Bay. 11h30 arrive Halong. Lunch . Boat trip (about 4hours), visit THIEN CUNG & DAU GO caves. Enjoy the extraordinary landscapes of Halong Bay with nearly 3000 small islands and fantastic types of limestone. back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi - Saigon
Breakfast then transfer to the airport for flight to Saigon. Evening : Saigon City Tour - Notre dame Catheral, built between 1877 and 1883 by French, most of the materials were transferred from Marseille (France). Next to the Church, you walk to visit the Central Post Office, built 1886 and ended 1891 by Gustave Eiffel. Your next destination is Reunification Palace which was built in 1868, named Norodom Palace and inaugurated in 1873. In 1963, this palace was heavily destroyed by bombs. On 30 April 1975, the tanks of the liberation army entered Independence Palace. After the liberation, Independence Palace became the headquarters of the City's military Administration Committee. Stop at Ben Thanh market, the goods in here are abundant, including almost all-domestic products, especially those products from the South of Vietnam and modern industrial products from other nations. Chinese Quarter and puppet water show. Night in Saigon.
Day 5: Cu Chi tunnels
After Breakfast pick you up at your hotel. Depart from Saigon to Cu Chi tunnels (about 50km). As you know, CuChi tunnels is one of the most famous historical Vestiges of Vietnam's national liberation War. It is network consists of over 200km of tunnels linked to the other like a Cobweb. You go to inside the tunnels which has the kitchens, food and ammunition storage caches, medic-care chambers (a small clinic), meeting room, commanding chambers ..etc. You discover the tunnels by entering inside on it, about 15 m, 30m, 60m and 100m long belong to your health. At the end of the tunnels, you can eat Cassava (called Khoai Mi), this is the main food for Vietcong people during the war.. Say goodbye the Cu Chi tunnels, back Saigon for lunch. Night in Saigon.
Day 6: Saigon - Mekong - Saigon
After Breakfast pick you up at your hotel. You leave Saigon to My Tho city, about 75km, 1h30 by free way, this is the first free way in the South of Vietnam. An unforgettable way of seeing the Mekong Delta is driving along the provincial Roads down on the Southern Region of Vietnam through the Paddy rice fields, orchards and small hamlets. On arrival in My Tho city, you'll take a local motor boat, cross Mekong River (the biggest River in Asia, through China, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam, its length about 4.800km long). You enjoy fresh coconut juice on the boat. Your first visit at Unicorn island where you taste the natural pure honey bee, bee pollen and Royal jelly bee. Your second visit byboat is in the Dragon Island where you can see how the local people make coconut candy . This is the special product in the Ben Tre province. Walking on the village, then you take the Horse Carriage about 1,5km around the village. Upon arrival at the Garden, you can eat the tropical fruits as pine-apple, water melon, longan, royal bananas. You listen to the traditional folk music, called "Cai Luong". Next, you take a sampan, rowing boat by hand, about 2km, you can discover the rural daily life of local people inside the water coconut tree jungle. You have lunch in the Turtle Island with the special food as the "Elephant Ear fish:,..ect Back to habor . Pick up and transfer back Saigon. End trip.
Day 7: Saigon - Siem Reap tour
Transfer to the airport for flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival at Siem Reap airport .You will be met and transferred to your hotel for check In . This afternoon we will enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake. This is the largest permanent fresh-water lake in South East Asia and flows into Tonle Sap River, joining the Mekong in Phnom Penh. We will see a fishermen's "floating village" with floating schools, floating police station, etc. It is same as a big village floating on the lake, and the "village" move from place to place following water levels and current. On the way back we will take sometimes to visit the famous Handicraft school of Artisan d’Angkor and shopping at the local Market of Phsar Chas .Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 8: Siem Reap tour
Breakfast at hotel. Morning you will visit with your professional guide, the "Great City" of Angkor Thom, visits include the famous Bayon Temple, Phimeanakas Temple within the Royal Palace enclosure, Baphuon Temple, the Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King .Lunch not included . Afternoon dedicated to visit the most famous & magnificent Angkor Vat temple. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. With many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water, carved low-reliefs about Ramayana Story and day-to-day life at the time of Angkor's construction .we will enjoy the sunset at Prae Rup Temple. Overnight at Siem Reap
Day 9:, Siem Reap tour
Breakfast at hotel. Morning we will visit the enchanting Banteay Srei. It appears that the temple was designed to leave no space undecorated, and the fine carvings in pink sandstone are unique .Lunch not included. Afternoon we will continue our visits by Thommanon temple , Ta keo , one of Angkor's great temple mountains, Ta Prohm with a part of the jungle, Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang a Royal bathing place, Prasat Kravan with unique brick sculptures .Dinner not included .Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 10: Siem Reap departure.
Breakfast at hotel. Free for your own leisure until transfer to Siem Reap airport to catch your flight for India . End of service!
Vietnam Cambodia Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- Internal Flight Cost
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in 4 star Hotel at Hanoi.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in 4 star Hotel at Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) .
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in 4 star Hotel at Siem Reap.
- 9 Breakfast, 7 Lunch & 9 Dinner.
- Halong Bay Tour with 4 Hours Boat Trip, CUNG & DAU GO caves
- Saigon City Tour
- Chinese Quarter and puppet water show.
- Visit Cu Chi tunnels
- Visit My Tho city
- Boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake.
- Visit Angkor Vat temple
- Visit Thommanon temple
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by A/c. Vehicle.
- Visa Charges.
- Overseas Mediclaim up to 59 Years.
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
Vietnam Cambodia Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Optional Sightseeing
- Personal expenses such as Tips, Mineral water, Telephone call, Laundry charges etc
- Anything which is specifically not mentioned in "Tour cost Includes"
Vietnam Cambodia Tour Package Notes
- Rates are subject to change without prior Notice.
- High Season Surcharge will be Applicable on specific dates.
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 20 Adult Passengers.
- Lunch, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 20 pax.
- Please read the Terms Condition & Cancellation Policy before Booking.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Vietnam Cambodia Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%