Bali Tour Package
₹63894/ per person
- 6 Nights/ 7 Days
- Availability 28 Feb, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Bali Tour Package Destination Details
- BaliBali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.Bali, Indonesia's most famous island, is located to the west of Java in the Lesser Sunda Islands. It is world-renowned for its scenic rice terraces, fragrant cuisine, stunning beaches and a galore of culture and tradition. With its elaborate temples, endless coastline, some of the world's best coral reefs, waterfalls and retreats, Bali combines leisure and adventure impeccably. A dizzying combination of spiritual awakening and hard-partying all into one, Bali is where people from all over the world come to lose themselves in.The island boasts some of the best sunsets and sunrises, enough to captivate and entice you into never leaving this place. Home to the coral reefs of Tulamben, the mountain peaks of Kintamani, the beaches and scenic routes of Seminyak and Kuta, with ancient temples and traditional village life of Ubud, Bali's charm is boundless, as are its opportunities for fun.Don't forget to stop by one of the many terraced rice fields, a feature that only adds to the diversity of Bali's beautiful landscape. Tourists may enjoy an idyllic day at the beach, surf, dive, take a casual boat ride to gaze at the dolphins, explore the many beautiful temples, the local markets and the waterfalls, or go to the silent yoga retreats - there is something for everybody here. Bali has been the subject of so many travel journals and has been famously alluded to in many works of literature, as a place of true beauty, and yet words always fail to capture the captivating magic of 'The Island of the Gods'.
Day - 1 Arrival Bali
Welcome to Island of Gods, BALI, Indonesia.Meet & Greet at the Airport , Transfer to your Hotel & Check -in Hotel. Evening Free. Dinner at Indian Restaurant .
Day - 2 Bali
After Breakfast at Hotel , Pick up from the Hotel Lobby for Full Day of visiting places of interest in Celuk (Pronounced as CHELUK) for Gold & Silver Smith then to Mas Village for woodcarving. Indonesian Buffet Lunch Kintamani Volcano to enjoy the beautiful view of Mount Batur volcano;one of the most scenic and interesting part of Bali Thereafter you will be taken to Ubud, to visit the Puri Ubud; a beautiful palace with artistically traditional building containing high esthetics value, followed by Ubud Market tour for Shopping. Dinner at Indian Restaurant & Back To Hotel. ( B,L,D)
Day - 3 Bali
After Breakfast at Hotel ,Check Out from UBUD Hotel. Pick up from the Hotel Lobby for Full Day Taman Ayun Alas Kedaton Indonesian Buffet Lunch in Bedugul Bedugul with beautiful nature and its lake and other interesting places in bali Tanah Lot Temple Tour is one of exciting tours in Bali to visit Temple on the rock with breathtaking view of nature Dinner at Indian Restaurant & Check-in to Kuta Hotel ( B,L,D)
Day - 4 Bali
Breakfast at Hotel ,Pick up from the Hotel Lobby for Full Day Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa (Included in Package - 1x Banana Boat Ride + 1x Jetski + 1x Parasailing (Parasailing depends on weather Permits else will be changed to Donut Boat)) Indonesian Buffet Lunch Uluwatu Temple Tour, famous for a Hindu temple set on the cliff bank with stunning view of Indian Ocean. This area is also blessed by the panoramic view of Uluwatu Temple Set Menu Dinner at Indian Restaurant & Return Back to Hotel ( B,L,D)
Day - 5 Bali
Breakfast at Hotel Day free at Leisure Indian Lunch at Indian Restaurant Pick up from the Hotel Lobby for Dinner at Indian Restaurant & Back to Hotel ( B,L,D)
Day - 6 Bali
Breakfast at Hotel Join this morning tour for a comprehensive orientation of the main town on the island of Bali. Denpasar is the capital of Bali although an administrative district it still has various sites on offer for the tourists. You will pass the Niti Mandala Civic Centre the Bajra Sandhi Monument & the Jagatnata temple.You also visit centre of silver jewelry where you can see more than two hundred people working in their own style and combining the pearl & sea shell with a unique style . Pick up from the Hotel Lobby for Dinner at Indian Restaurant & Back to Hotel ( B,L,D)
Day - 7 Bali - India
Breakfast at Hotel Check Out from Hotel Pick up from the Hotel Lobby for Departure to Airport ( B)
Bali Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- 4 Nights Hotel accommodations in Swiss Bell Rainforest Hotel or Similar on twin sharing basis at Kuta Bali.
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodations in Anulekha Hotel or Similar on twin sharing basis at Ubud Bali.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- 06 Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- 02 Lunch at Indian Restaurant
- 04 Indonesian Buffet Lunch
- Full Day Celuk - Mas - Kintamani - Puri Ubud - Ubud Market for Shopping
- Full Day Taman Ayun - Alas Kedaton - Bedugul - Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
- Tanjung Benoa (1x Banana Boat,Parasailing & Jetski) - Uluwatu Sunset Tour
- Full Day Denpasar City Tour
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Tours & Transfers on Private Basis with English Speaking Guide
Bali Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST as extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
- Visa: Visa on arrival.
Bali Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 20 Adult Passengers.
- If group size less than 20 pax then additional charge of 75 USD per person levied upto minimum 15 pax.
- Lunch, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 20 pax.
- Other Terms / Condition as per Wonder Earth Tour Booking form.
- Above rates are not valid for Trade Fair and Event and high season period.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotel & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Bali Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%