Egypt Tour Package
₹50000/ per person
- 3 Nights/ 4 Days
- Availability 5 Jul, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Egypt Tour Package Destination Details
- CairoYou should never leave Cairo without visiting the world-famous Great Pyramid of Giza also known as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The mosques around Cairo are also a sight to behold and are proof of the diversified culture existing in Cairo. In between Pyramid visits and shopping, you might want to take a look at the Cairo Opera House which was built with the aid of the Japan International Cooperation Agency. The City of the Dead is also another tourist attraction that will awe visitors not only because of the thousands buried there but also because of the over 5 million living people who have made the cemeteries their own society.
Day - 1 Cairo
Arrival at Cairo International Airport. Meeting and assistance the customs and immigration formalities by our representative transfer to your hotel in Cairo, check-in and overnight.
Day - 2 Cairo
Breakfast, then drive to the pyramids of Giza. Cheops pyramid, the largest of the three, was built in the 3rd dynasty about 2690 B.C., and is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world . In front of the pyramids of Chepren, we find the Sphinx carved from a single piece of stone, it is a lion with a pharaoh's head thought to be a portrait of the pharaoh Chephren. Return to your hotel for an overnight.
Day - 3 Cairo
Breakfast, and then start your tour visiting the Egyptian Museum famous for its antiquities from Egypt's Pharaonic period, which dates back some 50 centuries and includes the fabulous treasures of King Tutankhamen. Then continue to visit the Bazaars of Khan-El- Khalili, where you can bargain for your jewelry and hand-tooled leather items. Return to your hotel for overnight
Day - 4 Cario
Breakfast, then you will be met by our representative and transferred to Cairo airport, where you will be helped with your check-in and immigration formalities for your Final departure.
|Extra Person:||₹ 52,324.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 3,925.00|
Egypt Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy class Airfare (Ex. Mumbai).
- 3 night Hotel Accomodation in Tiba Pyramids at Cairo
- Daily Breakfast.
- All tours and excursions as per itinerary with A/C vehicle.
- All entrance fees.
- Visa Charges
- English Speaking guide during the sightseeing
Egypt Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST @ 5%
- Optional Sightseeing.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff at Hotels.
Egypt Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Egypt Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 78.5 INR** as per Today i.e. Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%