Turkey Egypt Greece Tour Package
₹189999/ per person
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Cairo - Athens
- 16 Nights/ 17 Days
- Availability 20 Jun, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Turkey Egypt Greece Tour Package Destination Details
- TurkeyTurkey is officially called the Republic of Turkey is a Eurasian country that stretches across the Anatolian peninsula in western Asia and Thrace in the Balkan region of south-eastern Europe. In this collection you will find places that should definitely visit if you come to Turkey. Ephesus. It was originally an ancient Greek city, and then the main Roman city located on the west coast of Asia Minor, near the modern Selcuk, Izmir province of Turkey. It was one of twelve cities belonging to the so-called Ionian League during the classical Greek era. In Roman times, Ephesus remained for many years, the second largest city of the Roman Empire, which was preceded immediately Rome, the capital of the empire. Ephesus boasted in the 1st century BC, the population of more than 250 000 people, which also made him the econd largest city in the world. Today, the ruins of Ephesus are a major tourist attraction, especially for travelers who went on a cruise in the Mediterranean.
- IstanbulIstanbul's most prominent attractions are of the architectural variety, a selection of formidable and historical structures that make sightseeing in Istanbul educational as well as visually rewarding. Sightseeing in Istanbul offers attractions such as the Hagia Sophia, a huge museum and former cathedral, that is adorned with stunning mosaics. Another iconic Istanbul attraction is the Blue Mosque, with its graceful minarets and tiered domes. The 1st century Sunken Palace is supported by hundreds of underground columns, an essential Istanbul landmark. While sightseeing in Istanbul, Galata Tower offers visitors a 360º panoramic view of the old town. Nearby, the 5th century Land Walls stand testament to the city's resistance of its 1453 conquest by the Ottoman Empire. The Covered Bazaar, or Kapali Çarsi, is the oldest and biggest enclosed bazaar in the world, a must-see while in Istanbul.
- CappadociaCappadocia is a strange and wonderful region in Central Anatolia in Turkey that dates back to the 2000 BC. It is famous for its out-of-the world desert landscape, rock formations, and caves, which were formed by thousands of years of erosion. There are so many things to explore here, and the caves offer endless opportunities to see remains of the cultures, now long gone, that had inhabited the surrounding regions. The foremost are the underground cities of Kaymakla, Derinkuyu, Ozkonak and Mazakoy. You should also check out the pottery town of Avanos.
- EgyptEgypt is located in North Africa and is among the top most tourist destinations of the world. No other country comes even closer to Egypt when it comes to the number of magnificent monuments, activities and historical attractions. More than ninety percent of all Egyptian attractions are lined up along the river Nile. Many places can therefore visited by taking a cruise in the Nile river (besides road and air travel). Since it is a popular tourist destination Egypt offers extensive facilities for tourists. A visit to Cairo will not be complete without visiting the Nile Valley and its tourist attractions. In fact, the whole valley is peppered with ancient monuments that visiting the area is much like visiting an outdoor museum. The Nile River almost divides the whole of Cairo and each part has its own attraction. While modern architecture dominates Western Cairo, ancient mosques fill Eastern Cairo.
- CairoYou should never leave Cairo without visiting the world-famous Great Pyramid of Giza also known as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The mosques around Cairo are also a sight to behold and are proof of the diversified culture existing in Cairo. In between Pyramid visits and shopping, you might want to take a look at the Cairo Opera House which was built with the aid of the Japan International Cooperation Agency. The City of the Dead is also another tourist attraction that will awe visitors not only because of the thousands buried there but also because of the over 5 million living people who have made the cemeteries their own society.
- GreeceGreece is a country in Southern Europe, on the southernmost tip of the Balkan peninsula, with extensive coastlines and islands in the Aegean, Ionian, and Mediterranean Seas. Greece is one of the world's most popular tourist destinations, ranking in the world's top 20 countries. According to the Greek Ministry of Tourism, the nation received about 17 million visitors from January to mid August 2007, a large number for a small country of 11 million. Visitors are drawn to the country's beaches and reliable sunny summer weather, its nightlife, historical sites and natural beauty.
- AthensThe capital of Greece, Athens is the birthplace of western civilization, and was founded over 3,500 years ago. It, not surprisingly, has an unbelievable number of historical monuments and edifices. In fact, it is a city so seeped in history, the very air you breathe here, laden with the staggering weight of millennia, makes you believe you are back in the ancient world. It is almost impossible to list all the monuments in the city, so here are the most notable, and world famous ones. The Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Statue of Athena, Academy of Athens, Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Arch of Hadrian, and the Choragic Monument of Lysicrates. Also visit the Greek Parliament. Some of the best archaeological museums in the world are also in Athens, namely the National Archaeological Museum, the Cycladic Museum, the Epigraphic Museum, and the Byzantine Museum. Visitors must also try the great Greek food. The views from Lycabettus Hill and Areopagus are worth the climb, letting your eyes sweep over in a single glance one of the most ancient cities in the world.
Day - 1 India - Istanbul
Assemble at International Airport to Catch your Flight for Istanbul. Arrive in Istanbul Airport meet and assistance. Transfer to Hotel. After check in rest of the time at leisure. Overnight in Istanbul. (D)
Day - 2 Istanbul
After breakfast departure for full day old city tour. Starting with a drive around the Golden Horn and the great walls of Constantinople, we pass Dolmabahce Palace, then cross the Galata Bridge before arriving in Sultanahmet Square, where we visit.Hagia Sophia*: The former spiritual heart of the Byzantine Empire, considered to be the 8th Wonder of the World, Hagia Sophia is now a museum.* Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays, so on that day we visit the Kariye (Chora) Museum, a former church which houses the most important surviving Byzantine mosaics and frescoes in the world.The Blue Mosque: Dating from the 17th century, an architectural masterpiece famed for its exquisite blue tiles and six elegant minarets.The Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts: The former palace of Ibrahim Pasha, it now exhibits an extensive collection of nomadic art and ethnography, providing a rich glimpse into the traditional Turkish lifestyle.The Hippodrome: Once the site of Roman chariot racing and Janissary uprisings, this historic square also contains an Egyptian Obelisk, the Serpentine Column from the Temple of Apollo at Delphi and ornamental fountain presented to the Sultan by German Emperor Wilhelm II.The Grand Bazaar: An exotic maze of narrow alleys, stunning architectural details and hundreds of shops selling a rich assortment of handmade carpets, gold, silver, leather and other precious goods. Topkapi Palace: The seat of Ottoman power for three centuries and imperial residence of the Sultans, the Palace also houses one of the world's most extensive collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain, religious artifacts, and other priceless relics.The Treasury Section of Topkapi Palace: An exhibition of the precious personal belongings of members of the Ottoman dynasty. Suleymaniye Mosque: Overlooking the Golden Horn a short distance from Sultanahmet, this mosque complex once included a soup kitchen, hammam, caravanserai and primary school.The Golden Horn: A drive along the Golden Horn past Roman land walls and Byzantine churches. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L, D)
Day - 3 Istanbul
After breakfast morning proceed for Bosphorus Cruise Tour. Drive to Sariyer, a charming Fishing village located on the Bosphorus near the Black Sea, from which we embark on a Cruise. Evening free for personal activities or at Leisure. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L, D)
Day - 4 Istanbul - Cappadocia
After breakfast transfer to Airport and catch your Flight for Cappadocia. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia. (B, L, D)
Day - 5 Cappadocia
After breakfast depart from your hotel to visit Red valley,and explore the famous rock- cut churches and hike 5 km through the Güllüdere valley. Then visit Çavuşin village.This village is famous for the houses and churches of the christian clegymen. Drive to the pigeon valley for lunch. In the afternoon visit Kaymaklı underground city. Where early christians lived in fear and faith. On the way back visit the natural castles at Ortahisar. Overnight in Cappadocia. (B, L, D)
Day - 6 Cappadocia - Cairo
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport. Depart for Cairo by Flight via Istanbul. Arrive Cairo International Airport and transfer to your Hotel. After Check-in, spend rest of the time at Leisure. Overnight at the Hotel. (B)
Day - 7 Cairo
After breakfast at the Hotel, directly proceed by air conditioned vehicle with Egyptologist for a full day tour of Cairo, visiting the following: Great Pyramids- One of the Seven Wonders of the World. Lord of the Sphinx- Creature carved from natural bedrock with the head of a man and body of a lion. The Egyptian Museum- Oldest and largest collection of ancient Egyptian Artifacts. Back to the hotel and overnight in Cairo. (B)
Day - 8 Cairo / Train
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel & proceed for half day tour with Egyptologist, visiting the following: Khan El- Khalili Bazaar - Has a reputation of being the largest Bazaar in the Middle East. Citadel (Alabaster Mosque). Later in the day transfer to station for Sleeper Train, from Cairo to Aswan. Dinner & overnight on board the Train. (B, D)
Day - 9 Train / Aswan / Nile Cruise
Breakfast on board the Train. On arrival at Aswan Station-meet & assist & direct transfer by Air Conditioned Vehicle to Nile Cruise. After dropping the luggage, proceed for sightseeing tour of the following: Felucca Ride around the Island, Unfinished Obelisk, High Dam. Transfer back to Nile Cruise, Lunch on board the Cruise. In the afternoon sail to Kom Ombo, visiting Kom Ombo Temple, Sail to Edfu. Dinner & overnight on Board the Nile Cruise. (B, L, D)
Day - 10 Nile Cruise
Breakfast on Board. On arrival at Edfu, visiting Edfu Temple with Egyptologist. Lunch on Board, sail to Luxor according to the opening of Esna Lock. Dinner & Overnight on Board the Cruise. (B, L, D)
Day - 11 Nile Cruise
Breakfast on Board. Direct transfer by air conditioned vehicle for Visiting the West Bank of Luxor including Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board. Dinner & overnight on board Cruise. (B, L, D)
Day - 12 Nile Cruise - Train
Disembarkation after breakfast. Proceed for a half day Tour of Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple. Then direct transfer to Luxor Train Station to board overnight Train for Cairo. Dinner & overnight on board the Train. (B, L, D)
Day - 13 Cairo - Athens
Arrive Cairo at morning. Later transfer to the Airport to catch your flight for Athens. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. The day is free for you till we take you on a Night Tour of Athens. On you night tour, drive to the port of Piraeus, passing by the port of Zeas, and a short stop at the famous Mikrolimano where you will enjoy a drink of Ouzo with greek appetizers. Then you will drive back to Athens, to the old area Plaka, for dinner in a typical Greek Taverna with bouzouki music and Greek folk dances. Overnight in Athens. (B, D)
Day - 14 Athens
After breakfast proceed for Athens Sight Seeing, See the Constitution Square (Syntagma Square), the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier and the National Library. Later proceed to central Athens, seeing the Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus and the first modern Olympic stadium. After lunch proceed to visit Sounion, This tour's focal point is the Temple of Poseidon (5th century B.C.). Overnight in Athens. (B, D)
Day - 15 Athens
After breakfast this morning, you will be transferred to the pier to begin your full day Cruise to the Saronic Islands of Aegina, Poros and Hydra. You will be offered vegetarian Lunch and entertainment onboard by Greek Folkloric Dance Group. Overnight in Athens. (B, L)
Day - 16 Athens
After breakfast full day free at your Leisure, for you to discover the Sights of this Ancient City, go shopping, and eat at Greek tavernas. Overnight in Athens. (B, D)
Day - 17 Athens - India
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport to catch your return Flight for INDIA. Arrive India with sweet memories of your Holidays with
Wonder Earth Tour
|Extra Person:||₹ 202,134.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 181,778.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 170,379.00|
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):||₹ 47,999.00|
Turkey Egypt Greece Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return economy class Airfare with taxes (Ex- Mumbai)
- 5 nights Hotel accommodation in twin sharing basis in 4 star Hotel in Turkey with breakfast and dinner.
- 2 nights accommodation in Cairo on Bed & breakfast basis.
- Full day tour Cairo: Pyramids, Sphinx, and Egyptian Museum, followed by Lunch
- Half day tour Cairo: Citadel and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- 2 night sleeper Train from Cairo to Aswan and return on Half board basis.
- 3 nights Cruise on Full board basis including all sightseeing tours as indicated below.
- Aswan: Felucca Ride around the Island, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk.
- Kom Ombo Temple
- Edfu Temple
- Luxor: Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
- Excellent English Speaking Guide during all sightseeing tour.
- 4 nights Hotel accommodation in 4 star hotel in Athens.
- 2 Dinners & 1 Lunch meal
- 1 Athens by night with dinner and Greek folkloric dance group included.
- One-day cruise with vegetarian lunch and Greek folkloric dance group on board included.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Sight seeing as per itinerary.
- Visa fees.
- All additional taxes.
Turkey Egypt Greece Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST @5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Optional sight seeing
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges Etc.
- Anything not Specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Turkey Egypt Greece Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Turkey Egypt Greece Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 90.47 INR** as per Today i.e. Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%