Bali Gili Island Singapore Tour Package
₹108999/ per person
Bali - Gili Island - Bali - Singapore
- 11 Nights/ 12 Days
- Availability 24 Oct, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Bali Gili Island Singapore Tour Package Destination Details
- BaliBali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.Bali, Indonesia's most famous island, is located to the west of Java in the Lesser Sunda Islands. It is world-renowned for its scenic rice terraces, fragrant cuisine, stunning beaches and a galore of culture and tradition. With its elaborate temples, endless coastline, some of the world's best coral reefs, waterfalls and retreats, Bali combines leisure and adventure impeccably. A dizzying combination of spiritual awakening and hard-partying all into one, Bali is where people from all over the world come to lose themselves in.The island boasts some of the best sunsets and sunrises, enough to captivate and entice you into never leaving this place. Home to the coral reefs of Tulamben, the mountain peaks of Kintamani, the beaches and scenic routes of Seminyak and Kuta, with ancient temples and traditional village life of Ubud, Bali's charm is boundless, as are its opportunities for fun.Don't forget to stop by one of the many terraced rice fields, a feature that only adds to the diversity of Bali's beautiful landscape. Tourists may enjoy an idyllic day at the beach, surf, dive, take a casual boat ride to gaze at the dolphins, explore the many beautiful temples, the local markets and the waterfalls, or go to the silent yoga retreats - there is something for everybody here. Bali has been the subject of so many travel journals and has been famously alluded to in many works of literature, as a place of true beauty, and yet words always fail to capture the captivating magic of 'The Island of the Gods'.
- Gili IslandThere are small islands around the island of Lombok called Gilis. Only those 3 Gilis located on the west coast of the island are popular for holiday namely Gili Air the closest to the beach, Gili Meno in the middle and Gili Trawangan the outer one. Their main interest is torques clear water, white soft sand beach and beautiful panorama of Bali island from all Gilis. The best way to organize holiday on the island is given below. There are many ways to visit these gilis, one is by fast boat from Bali, or fly from Bali to Lombok then take land transport to Senggigi beach, and from Senggigi beach by motorized boat around 20 minutes to Gili Trawangan the farthest Gili among the tree. Day tour from Bali is not enough now althogh by boat or by flight, it is definitely need 1 night overnight at one of the bungalows on Gili.
- SingaporeLooking for fun and entertainment in Singapore’s concrete jungle? Singapore, though known as a business hub, offers lots of entertainment centers! All for you to enjoy your stay! For Arts and Entertainment in Singapore, you can visit the National Museum, Singapore Arts Museum and Singapore Science Museum. Other famous tourist attractions include the Sultan Mosque, Sentosa Island with Underwater Walk, One Way Cable Car Ride, Dolphin Lagoon, Song of the Sea, Singapore Flyer, Universal Studio, Singapore Zoological Gardens, Night Safari and Jurong BirdPark. These Singapore tourist attractions all offer fun, excitement and entertainment. You can also learn and gain new knowledge about art, culture and nature!
Parc Sovereign Hotel - Albert St175 Albert Street Singapore
Located in Bugis, Parc Sovereign Hotel - Albert St is a perfect starting point from which to explore Singapore. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, luggage storage are on the list of things guests can enjoy. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find television LCD/plasma screen, carpeting, mirror, slippers, towels. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including fitness center, outdoor pool, children's playground, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Parc Sovereign Hotel - Albert St.
Risata Bali Resort & SpaJalan Wana Segara Bali
Located in Kuta, Risata Bali Resort & Spa is a perfect starting point from which to explore Bali. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Risata Bali Resort & Spa. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk. To enhance guests' stay, the hotel offers recreational facilities such as fitness center, outdoor pool, spa, massage, children's playground. For reliable service and professional staff, Risata Bali Resort & Spa caters to your needs.
Aston Sunset Beach Resort - Gili TrawanganGili Trawangan Lombok
Aston Sunset Beach Resort - Gili Trawangan is conveniently located in the popular Gili Trawangan area. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Facilities like 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas are readily available for you to enjoy. Television LCD/plasma screen, clothes rack, mirror, towels, private pool can be found in selected guestrooms. Take a break from a long day and make use of private beach, outdoor pool, diving, fishing, spa. Aston Sunset Beach Resort - Gili Trawangan is an excellent choice from which to explore Lombok or to simply relax and rejuvenate.
The Bali Dream Villa SeminyakJln. Bidadari 108X Bali
Set in a prime location of Bali, The Bali Dream Villa Seminyak puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Facilities like free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas are readily available for you to enjoy. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, private pool, internet access – wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. For reliable service and professional staff, The Bali Dream Villa Seminyak caters to your needs.
|Extra Person:||₹ 114,254.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 36,554.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 106,794.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 94,635.00|
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):||₹ 19,999.00|
Bali Gili Island Singapore Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- 3 Nights stay in 4 star Hotel in Bali.
- 2 Nights stay in 4 star Hotel in Gili.
- 2 Nights stay in 4 star Hotel in Bali.
- 4 Nights Stay in 3 Star Hotel in Singapore.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- 9 Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Full Day Denpasar City Tour with Tanah Lot Temple Tour
- Full Day Kintamani Volcano Tour + Ubud Market Tour
- Banana Boat Ride at Tanjung Benoa for Water Sports - Uluwatu Tour
- Singapore City Tour
- Sentosa Island Tour ( 1 Way Cable Car, Sea Aquarium , Wings Of Time )
- Universal Studio
- Night Safari
- Garden By The Bay
- Visit to Marina Bay Sands with Skypark Observation Deck
- Roundtrip Transfer from Bali to Gili by Speed boat
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Singapore Visa Charges
Bali Gili Island Singapore Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
- Indonesia Visa: Visa on arrival.
Bali Gili Island Singapore Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Bali Gili Island Singapore Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 74.6 INR** as per Today i.e. Friday, September 24, 2021
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%