Amara Resorts with Volvo Ticket Tour Package
₹10500/ per person
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 8 Dec, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Amara Resorts with Volvo Ticket Tour Package Destination Details
- ManaliNestled in between the snow-capped slopes of the Pir Panjal and the Dhauladhar ranges, Manali is one of the most popular hill stations in the country. With jaw-dropping views, lush green forests, sprawling meadows carpeted with flowers, gushing blue streams, a perpetual fairy-tale like mist lingering in the air, and a persistent fragrance of pines - Manali has been blessed with extraordinary scenic beauty. From museums to temples, from quaint little hippie villages to bustling upscale streets, river adventures to trekking trails, Manali has every reason to be the tourist magnet it is, all year round.Swaying eucalyptus trees, endearing little eateries, small kitschy local market places, and cafes which serve delicious local food at unbelievable prices, Old Manali is a serene, tranquil place, whose lingering silence is broken only by the twittering of the birds and the sound of the roaring waters of the Kullu River.Solang Valley is the of the most visited places in Manali, with the drive up to Solang being as picturesque as the valley itself. Not only does Solang Valley offer some breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape, but its slopes are also a very popular skiing destination, especially during the winters. In summers, the place turns into a paragliding haven. If you're an adventure enthusiast, Solang Valley has adrenaline-pumping activities such as zorbing and horse-riding available.With more than 25 lakh visitors every year, Rohtang Pass easily stands out as one of the most famous scenic spots to visit in Manali. Connecting the Lahaul and Kullu valleys, the Rohtang Pass is famous among nature lovers, photographers and adventure seekers alike. Mountain biking or skiing whilst surrounded by the awe-inspiring glaciers and snow-capped peaks on all sides is an exhilarating experience.Manali is also home to a tiny slice of history, in the form of the Naggar castle. Located among the breathtaking forests in Naggar town, the Naggar Castle is a stunning historical edifice. Once used as the residence of Raja Sidh Singh of Kullu, the castle is a fine blend of traditional Himalayan and European architecture. With majestic fireplaces, beautifully built staircases, and meticulous wood and stone works, the Naggar Castle is a must-visit when you're in Manali.
Day 1 Delhi - Manali
Arrivel in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to R.K Ashram Metro Station (Near New Delhi Railway Station) & Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium ( on your own) at 5:00 PM .At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 - 14 Hours). (Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 6 - 8 AM.
Day 2 Manali
On arrival at Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room. After Some time enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Manu Temple, Shiv Temple ,Club House ,Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Day 3 Manali
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba. Rothang Pass is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surrounding, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 Manali
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters ,Parvati River, and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting the Kasol valley, Rafting in the Beas River, Angora Farm ,Vaishno devi Temple & famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Check in at the Hotel in Manali. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Day 5 Manali
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 6 Manali - Return
Arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for lifetime..
Amara Resorts with Volvo Ticket Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Delhi - Manali - Delhi Volvo Tickets
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis in well-appointed room
- Complimentary Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Complimentary Pickup and Drop From Bus Stand
- One Half Day Local sightseeing including Hadimba Devi temple, old Manali village, clubhouse, Manu temple by private non AC car
- One Full Day Solang valley sightseeing.
- One Full Day Manikaran Trip via Kullu and Kasol by private non ac car
- One Honeymoon Cake & assorted chocolates once during the stay
- Flower bed decoration once during the stay
- Romantic Candlelight dinner once during the stay
- Fruit Basket & Wine bottle once during the stay
- Two glasses of Almond Milk once during the stay
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan
- Tea / Coffee Maker in the Room with Replenishment Once in a Day
- Daily 2 Bottle of Mineral Water Complimentary.
- 10% Discount on additional F & B.
- Complimentary usage of Wifi.
- 2 Hour Naturewalk side by Waterfall & Ancient Vishnu Temple Once during the stay.
- 24 hours running hot and cold water
- Child below 5yrs Complimentary sharing parents bed
- Early Check-in and Late Checkout Subject to availability
- Standard Check-in time is 1300hrs and Check-out Time is 1100hrs
Amara Resorts with Volvo Ticket Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Air fare.
- Entrance fees at sight seeing places if any.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes".
- GST @ 5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
Amara Resorts with Volvo Ticket Tour Package Notes
- Above Rates are per person.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "Booking Form" before booking the Tour.
- All Above Rates are Valid 01 July - 19Dec & 5Jan – 15 April. (Except Diwali, Christmas & long weekends periods)
- All Above Rates and Hotels & Volvos are Subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
Amara Resorts with Volvo Ticket Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 1000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 15 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 15 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the Tour Organizer nor their representative of staff accepts any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc.during the journey. Howsoever it might have caused.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamitiea, the tour program needs to be changed or extended, and then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expense for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond out control, we need to cancel some site seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. We reserve the right to change/alter the tour programs per circumstances.
- Passengers should bring only small baggage and and will carry his/her own luggage.
- Tour cost does nor includes Travel insurance. Passengers are advised to take suitable Travel Insurance.
- During the train journey, no arrangement for bath is available. During stay at Daramashala/Guest House, Common Toilet /Bath Room will be available and passengers will have to follow the rule & regulations of the respective Dharamshala/Guest House.
- Any disputes/claims subject to Surat jurisdiction.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Train/Bus Journey are approximate only. There may be frequent chances of delay in arrival/departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%