Classic Kerala Tour Package
₹15999/ per person
Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 21 Dec, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Classic Kerala Tour Package Destination Details
- CochinSituated on the south-west coast of India, Kochi or Cochin is a bustling commercial port city with a trading history that dates back to at least 600 years. Called as the Queen of the Arabian Sea, the city is the financial, commercial and industrial capital of Kerala.A gaggle of islands interconnected by ferries, this cosmopolitan town has upmarket stores, art galleries and some of the finest heritage accommodations. In a true vintage-meets-future fashion, pubs, restaurants, shopping hubs and futuristic stores crowd Ernakulum, Jew Town and Fort Kochi while palaces, beaches, temples and heritage sites marking their presence too. Kochi is also an important place to see Kathakali and Kalarippayattu performances and annual Biennale Festival.
- MunnarMunnar is a popular hill-station of Kerala perched at an altitude of 1600 metres in the Western Ghats. Famous for its tea estates, various shades of green, blankets of mist and craggy peaks, Munnar is aptly known as the 'Kashmir of South India'.Situated on the banks of three rivers- Madupetti, Nallathanni and Periavaru, Munnar is also blessed with natural view-points apart from the tea-plantations. Munnar is divided into Old Munnar, where the tourist information office is, and Munnar, where the bus station and most guest houses are located. The Eravikulam National Park, Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary and tea plantations are its major attractions.
- ThekkadyHome to the country's largest Tiger Reserve- Periyar, Thekkady is a great way to enjoy a jungle vacation.Periyar National Park, being a major attraction, is one place where you can enjoy bamboo rafting in the catchment area of Mullaiperiyar Dam, hiking, and in the midst of the wilderness, shopping! Popular for its good eating joints, you can also enjoy its vast stretches of spice gardens and various adventure sports. You can also enjoy a night trek in the wilderness of Periyar. The early morning ride in the boat within the sanctuary is an extremely awesome experience and you might be able to spot wild elephants, bisons, wild boars, various kinds of birds, etc. Anakarra is also located nearby which is a great place to enjoy nature. Murikaddy is located around 5 km from the city and is famous for coffee and spices plantations. Chellar Kovil is another area located nearby with a lot of picturesque waterfalls and cascades. Mangala Devi Temple, located at an altitude of 1337 m and at a distance of around 15km from Thekkady opens only on the Chitra Pournami Festival.
- AlleppeyCalled Alappuzha, Alleppey is a city in the South Indian state of Kerala. Bordering the Laccadive Sea, it is known for its wide network of interlinking, palm-fringed canals called backwaters and rejuvenating Ayurvedic resorts. Allepey is also popular for its Houseboat cruises that pass through the serene backwaters, where you can catch glimpses of green paddy fields, choir making activities, beautiful avifauna and witness the life of locals in Kerala. Towards the shore lies the Alleppey beach in the Arabian Sea, a beautiful example of the gems you’d find along the Malabar Coast. The appeal of this beach is only amplified by the history attached to it, and a walk down the 137-year old pier is a must. Be sure to catch a traditional snake boat race in the months of August and September and try out some toddy (palm wine) at a local toddy shop for adding a touch of authenticity to your travel experience in Allepey.
Broad Bean HotelOpp. KSEB Office, NH Bypass, Vyttila Kochi
Broad Bean Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Kochi, whether exploring or just passing through. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Take advantage of the hotel's free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, photocopying, printer. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer television LCD/plasma screen, air conditioning, desk, telephone, fan to ensure a restful night. The hotel's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include fitness center. Broad Bean Hotel is an excellent choice from which to explore Kochi or to simply relax and rejuvenate.
Aranyaka ResortsAttukad Waterfall Road, Pallivasal Estate post, Pallivasal Munnar
Pepper Vine HotelThamarakkandom Road. Kumily P.O. Thekkady
Pepper Vine Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Vazhayil area. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. All the necessary facilities, including 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, express check-in/check-out, are at hand. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including outdoor pool, garden, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Pepper Vine Hotel.
Pagoda ResortsCCNB Road Near Kallupalam Chungam Alleppey
The 3-star Pagoda Resorts offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Alleppey. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Pagoda Resorts. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. Take a break from a long day and make use of fitness center, outdoor pool, massage, garden, steamroom. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Pagoda Resorts.
Day 1 Cochin
Arrive Cochin & transfer to hotel. Later proceed for city tour which includes Chinese Fishing Net, Churches etc. Overnight at Cochin.
Day 2 Cochin - Munnar
After morning breakfast leave for Munnar - Kerala's one of the most beautiful hill Station with lots of Tea Gardens. Check - in to the Hotel and rest of the time free for personal activities. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 3 Munnar
Full day sight seeing which includes Tea Gardens, Dam and waterfalls. Evening enjoy stroll through the quite mountain trails or just get lost in the picturesque beauty of the surroundings. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 4 Munnar - Thekkady
Morning proceed for Thekkady (Iddukki). Enjoy panoramic view of the hills and visit Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary of Thekkady (Iddukki). Overnight at Thekkady (Iddukki).
Day 5 Thekkady - Alleppey
After breakfast proceed for Alleppey. Reach Alleppey, evenig free for swimming or personal activities. Overnight at Alleppey.
Day 6 Alleppey - Cochin ( Departure )
After breakfast morning free. Leave for Cochin to Catch your Flight / Train for Return Journey.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 19,999.00||₹ 17,499.00||₹ 15,999.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 16,500.00||₹ 15,000.00||₹ 11,650.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 6,500.00||₹ 6,500.00||₹ 6,500.00|
|Child 5-12 yrs. (wit...||₹ 6,500.00||₹ 6,500.00||₹ 6,500.00|
|Child 0-5 Yrs||₹ 6,500.00||₹ 6,500.00||₹ 6,500.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
Classic Kerala Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin sharing basis.
- 1 Night Cochin - Broad Bean or SIMILAR
- 2 Nights Munnar - Aranyaka Resort or SIMILAR
- 1 Night Thekkady - Pepper vine or SIMILAR
- 1 Night Alleppey - Pagoda Resort or Similar
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel at respective hotels during stay.
- All transfers and sight seeing by A/c. Vehicle
Classic Kerala Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Entrance Fees at Sight Seeing places if any.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour
- Cost Includes".
Classic Kerala Tour Package Notes
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "Booking Form" before Booking the Tour.
- Hotels and Rooms are subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- Above Rates are Valid till 31st March 2023. (Except 20 Dec. 2022 to 10 Jan 2023).
- During Festival and Connecting Govt. Holidays above rates not applicable.
Classic Kerala Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%