Italy Greece Tour Package
₹67499/ per person
Venice - Rome - Athens
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 6 Feb, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Italy Greece Tour Package Destination Details
- VeniceThe romantic city of Venice is located in the Veneto region of Italy - one of the northernmost states. This ancient and historically important city was originally built on 100 small islands in the Adriatic Sea. Instead or roads, Venice relies on a series of waterways and canals.One of the most famous areas of the city is the world-renowned Grand Canal thoroughfare, which was a major centre of the Renaissance. Another unmistakable area is the central square in Venice, called the Piazza San Marco. This is where you’ll find a range of Byzantine mosaics, the Campanile bell and, of course, the stunning St. Mark's Basilica.Few cities can claim such a priceless art and history heritage as Venice. This unique city with its magical, spectacular scenery is not just beautiful; it is a real miracle of creative genius: a city built on mud, sand and the slime of a difficult, inhospitable landscape.The biggest attraction in the gorgeous city of Venice is the architecture — which is enhanced by the ancient canals that surround it. As well as Piazza San Marco and St. Mark's Basilica, the city is home to the Gothic masterpiece Doge's Palace. This pink and white marble buildings has to be seen in the flesh to be fully appreciated. Not only is it a breathtaking example of Italian architecture, it is also the centre of Venice Carnival celebrations every year.Just a short gondola ride from Doge's Palace is the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, which is one of the world’s most illustrious modern art collections. If you're looking for more traditional works from the Renaissance period, spend some time at the Galleria dell'Accademia, which houses several classics from this era.There are many places in Venice which characterise the city's illustrious history and association with the arts and architecture. Take the Bridge of Sighs, for example, which is a white limestone masterpiece that the interrogation rooms of Doge’s Palace to the prison.But the most beautiful bridge in all of Venice has to be the Rialto Bridge. This ornate structure hangs over the Grand Canal with masterful confidence. Connecting San Polo to the sestieri of San Marco, the bridge has been rebuilt many times over the years.If you're looking for entertainment in Venice, you truly are spoilt for choice. Spend a few hours perusing the artworks at Museo Correr, or explore an exciting mix of Renaissance and modern art at Punta della Dogana.Perhaps you'd prefer to take in an evening of ballet or live music at Teatro La Fenice, which is a truly magnificent 1000-seat theatre. If you're interested in the history of Venice, a trip to either the Lace Museum or Fortuny Museum will take you on a journey of discovery. And no trip to Venice should pass by without a trip to Ca' d'Oro — a Venetian-Gothic palace that also happens to be home to the Franchetti collection of Renaissance art.
- Rome As all roads lead to Rome, this city does not need an introduction. Here is one anyway. The Eternal City will always overwhelm with its sheer imperial scale - packed full of temples, residences, basilicas, churches, squares, parks, museums and fountains - Rome is breathtaking. Whether it is the unbelievable opulence of the Vatican, or the simplicity of a trattoria serving humble fare, you will always feel the city's timelessness and millennia of rich history on the very ground you walk upon. The city has many layers that correspond to periods in its history: such as Ancient Rome, Medieval Rome, Christian Rome and Renaissance Rome to name a few. The capital of Italy, the Rome's modern layer is also quite evident, and it is dynamic and efficient, always blending the old with the new.
- AthensThe capital of Greece, Athens is the birthplace of western civilization, and was founded over 3,500 years ago. It, not surprisingly, has an unbelievable number of historical monuments and edifices. In fact, it is a city so seeped in history, the very air you breathe here, laden with the staggering weight of millennia, makes you believe you are back in the ancient world. It is almost impossible to list all the monuments in the city, so here are the most notable, and world famous ones. The Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Statue of Athena, Academy of Athens, Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Arch of Hadrian, and the Choragic Monument of Lysicrates. Also visit the Greek Parliament. Some of the best archaeological museums in the world are also in Athens, namely the National Archaeological Museum, the Cycladic Museum, the Epigraphic Museum, and the Byzantine Museum. Visitors must also try the great Greek food. The views from Lycabettus Hill and Areopagus are worth the climb, letting your eyes sweep over in a single glance one of the most ancient cities in the world.
Day 1 Arrive Venice
Airport to hotel transfer. Checkin at Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Venice.
Day 2 Venice
Breakfast at the hotel. Go for Murano, Burano and Torcello sightseeing tour. Explore the famous islands of the Venice lagoon - Murano, Burano and Torcello - on a half-day excursion. You'll see a glass-blowing display on Murano, shop for lace on Burano and visit Venice's first church on the tranquil island of Torcello. This morning or afternoon tour is a great introduction to the magical islands of the Venetian lagoon. Boarding a comfortable motor boat, you'll speed along the Venetian lagoon to Murano, famous for its glassware. During the visit you'll explore shops, factories and watch the skilled glass-blowers as they create works of art. You'll also have time to visit a museum showcasing the world-famous Murano glass. Re-board your motor boat you'll journey to the island of Burano to admire picturesque fishermen's houses painted in bright pastel colors, and, of course, the famous lace. You can visit a museum dedicated to the craft of lace, and purchase the beautiful lace at local shops. The last island stop is Torcello, the earliest center of civilization in the Venetian lagoon. You'll see the cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, founded in the 7th century, and the excavated remains of the circular baptistery in the church of Santa Fosca. Overnight in Venice.
Day 3 Venice - Rome
Breakfast at the hotel. Checkout From Venice to Station for Rome. On arrival Checkin at Rome Hotel. Rest of the Day at leisure on your own. Overnight at Rome.
Day 4 Rome
Breakfast at hotel. Take a walk through Rome's 2,000 years of history with an expert guide who'll bring the past alive. You'll have a hands-on history lesson at key ancient sites including the Colosseum, Forum and Pantheon on this fascinating half-day tour. The entertaining and informative three-hour walking tours are often led by skilled archaeologists, who can help unlock Rome's many secrets. Perfect for first-time visitors, this guided walking tour is the ideal introduction to Rome's famous sights, leaving you with time in the day free to explore the city at your leisure. The afternoon walking tour (held in the morning on Sundays) visits Rome's best known ancient sights, including the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Capitoline Hill, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and Piazza Navona. Several major sites are covered in a short period of time, and you'll receive enlightening insights into the city's millennia of history as you stroll. While your local guide is trained to educate you in history, politics and architecture, they will also make the daily life and times of ancient Rome come to life with enthusiasm and humor. In three hours you'll relive life in ancient Rome as a gladiator, emperor, slave, Vestal Virgin, senator, merchant and goddess! The tour includes inside visits of the Colosseum and Roman Forum. However, the entrance fee is NOT included in the tour price, so a supplement of approximately 15 euros per person will be payable direct on the day of travel. Overnight at Rome.
Day 5 Rome - Athens
Breakfast at the hotel. Checkout from Hotel to Airport for Athens. Checkin at Athens Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure on your own. Overnight at Athens.
Day 6 Athens
Breakfast at hotel. Guided Tour of Athens New Acropolis Museum. Skip the line and take a walk through history on a guided tour of Athens' New Acropolis Museum. See the treasures of the ancient Athens Acropolis - the fortified natural defense which towers over the city of Athens and is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Walk past the queues with your skip the line ticket, to tour the Athens' New Acropolis Museum - the most important archeological museum in Athens. Your knowledgeable tour guide will show you the most interesting attractions from over 4,000 artifacts currently on exhibition. Highlights of the Acropolis Museum include statues from the Archaic period, and the impressive Parthenon hall which celebrates the famous temple on the peak of the Athens Acropolis. Other exciting exhibits include the archeological remains from the ancient city which were revealed by excavations on the site of the museum itself. When your guided tour ends, continue exploring the Acropolis Museum at your leisure. As the museum is close to the site of the Acropolis, why not take yourself off to see this stunning UNESCO World Heritage site as it stands today, and reflect on the fascinating facts that you've learnt from your guided tour. Overnight at Athens.
Day 7 Athens
Breakfast at Hotel. Cape Sounion And Temple of Poseidon Half Day Trip from Athens. Take your own postcard-perfect snaps of Cape Sounion's Temple of Poseidon on a scenic afternoon trip from Athens. Cape Sounion is only 45 miles (70 kilometers) from Athens, making it the perfect lazy afternoon destination. The road to Cape Sounion passes the idyllic beaches of the Saronic Gulf - Glyfada, Vouliagmeni and Varkiza - as well as countless caves. The ancient Greeks certainly knew how to choose a temple location, as Cape Sounion is a remarkable site. The Cape's Temple of Poseidon is perched on a rocky hilltop overlooking the sea, a gleaming white beacon for ancient (as well as modern) travelers along this dangerous stretch of coast. The view across the Aegean is magnificent, extending all the way to Kea and the Peloponnese on a clear day. The Temple of Poseidon was built in 44 B.C., and many of its original Doric columns are still standing. One of the columns has a graffito left by none other than Lord Byron in the early 1800s. This is a great half-day tour option if you're looking to explore Greece beyond Athens, complete with stunning views and world-class Greek ruins. Overnight at Athens.
Day 8 Athens - Return
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer for your Airport to return home.
|Extra Person:||₹ 70,426.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 27,597.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 56,000.00|
Italy Greece Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 2 Nights accommodation in All Seasons Venezia Marghera Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Venice.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Osimar Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Rome.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Parnon Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Athens.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Murano, Burano and Torcello Half Day Sightseeing Tour.
- Ancient Rome Tour - Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill.
- Guided Tour of Athens New Acropolis Museum.
- Cape Sounion And Temple of Poseidon Half Day Trip from Athens.
- Venice Airport to Hotel Transfer (Pvt)
- Rome Hotel to Airport Transfer (Pvt)
- Athens Airport to Hotel Return Transfer (Pvt)
- Venice to Rome 2nd Class Eurail Ticket.
Italy Greece Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Service Tax @3.5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
Italy Greece Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition applicable.
- Above Rates are Valid till 15th Oct 2020.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
Italy Greece Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 89.6 INR** as per Today i.e. Friday, January 22, 2021
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%