Goa By Volvo Tour Package
₹10999/ per person
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 30 Sep, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Goa By Volvo Tour Package Destination Details
- GoaLying on the western coast, Goa is India's smallest state and unlike any other, known for its white-sand beaches, stellar nightlife, eclectic seafood, world-heritage listed architecture. Spread across just 3,702 km, Goa lies in the Konkan region. It is a far cry from the hippie haven or a beach getaway, and one of the only few destinations that is open 24x7. The laid-backness (susegad) of Goa attracts as many international tourists as it does Indians, or even more so.The Goans are quite friendly towards tourists and celebrate many festivals throughout the year, the most famous being the New Year and Goa Carnival. While the seafood is excellent, Goa has one of the best nightlife in India with trendy bars, beach shacks, elegant cafes and many clubs and discotheques. Thanks to lower alcohol prices in the state, Goa is also great for younger tourists with relatively tighter pockets.For those of us perpetually confused between North Goa and South Goa, this might help - the state of Goa is divided into North Goa and South Goa. While North Goa is the nightlife hub where all the touristy beaches, flea markets, and beach shacks are located, South Goa is the land of luxurious resorts and laid-back beach vibes. Panjim, the capital city located in the centre overlooks the calm Mandovi River where the famous floating casinos of Goa are docked. The centre is well-connected with an international airport and roads and trains run from North to South part of Goa.With a coastline stretching for over 100 kilometres, Goa has endless beaches. While Baga and Calangute are more popular among the Indian family crowd, Anjuna and Arambol draw a lot of foreign tourists. The beaches in South Goa are relatively lesser explored, but some of them like Agonda and Palolem are more beautiful.
|Extra Person:||₹ 8,599.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 8,599.00|
|Child 5-12 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 7,599.00|
Goa By Volvo Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- AC Volvo Coach. (Mumbai – Goa - Mumbai)
- 3 Nights Hotel Accomodation on Twin / Double sharing basis in Alore Holiday Resort or Similar at Goa.
- 03 Breakfast & 03 Dinner.
- Half day sightseeing By Sharing Coach folowed by Boat Cruise on River Mandovi. (Subject to Weather Conditions)
- Free use of Swimming pool & Gym.
- All Currently Applicable taxes.
Goa By Volvo Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Train Ticket / Air fare.
- Pick up & Drop from Volvo Bus stop.
- Entrance fees at sight seeing places if any.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes".
- Service Tax as extra applicable on all above Rates.
Goa By Volvo Tour Package Notes
- Above Rates are per person.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "Booking Form" before booking the Tour.
- All Above Rates are Valid from 01st Oct. to 31st March 2021. (Except Christmas & New Year periods)
- Note: All Above Rates and Hotels & Volvos are Subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
Goa By Volvo Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 1000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 15 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 15 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the Tour Organizer nor their representative of staff accepts any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc.during the journey. Howsoever it might have caused.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamitiea, the tour program needs to be changed or extended, and then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expense for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond out control, we need to cancel some site seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. We reserve the right to change/alter the tour programs per circumstances.
- Passengers should bring only small baggage and and will carry his/her own luggage.
- Tour cost does nor includes Travel insurance. Passengers are advised to take suitable Travel Insurance.
- During the train journey, no arrangement for bath is available. During stay at Daramashala/Guest House, Common Toilet /Bath Room will be available and passengers will have to follow the rule & regulations of the respective Dharamshala/Guest House.
- Any disputes/claims subject to Surat jurisdiction.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Train/Bus Journey are approximate only. There may be frequent chances of delay in arrival/departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%