Mauritius Dubai Tour Package
₹99600/ per person
Mauritius - Dubai
- 8 Nights/ 9 Days
- Availability 6 Oct, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Mauritius Dubai Tour Package Destination Details
- MauritiusThough Mauritius is a small island country, the tourist attractions in Mauritius are abounding in the list of tourists. There is so much to see that you will never feel going back home. Port Louis, the modern bustling capital city of Mauritius is the major tourist attraction. It is a leading port, a miscellany of cultures and multihued traditions. You can enjoy the Le Caudan Waterfront, Natural History Museum, Jummah Mosque, Fort Adelaide, Pamplemousse Garden, Grand Bay, Lle Aux Cerfs, Chamarel (Coloured Earth), Grand Bassin, Black River Georges and Curepipe, Trou Aux Cerfs, Mauritius Postal Museum, harbours and more so the nightlife of Port Louis.Curepipe is the town famous for an English market, Mauritius's tea, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam botanical gardens, great Victoria fish poison trees, golden bamboo trees, chewing-gum trees and the 200 year old Buddha tree. The Black River Gorges National Park offers the tourists hiking trails growing zigzag amidst the wilds. Other famous tourist attractions that will amuse you are Tamarin Falls and Pere Laval's shrine.
- DubaiDubai has emerged as a leading international travel and tourism destination, offering visitors some interesting sightseeing opportunities. Be it archeological sites, historic landmarks, souks, museums, mosques, traditional houses, or beautiful islands, beaches, sand dunes and theme parks, there is something for everyone in Dubai. Dubai is also known for its centuries old souks, along with modern shopping malls offering exciting shopping experience to millions of its visitors every year.Among most popular sightseeing places in Dubai include the famous Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai Creek, Deira Gold Souk, Dubai Museum, Al Fahidi Fort, Burj Khalifa , Heritage and Diving Village, Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House, Jumeirah Mosque to name a few. Culture lovers would appreciate a visit to Heritage Village and the Bastakiya Area, known for its fascinating century old architecture and the urban planning. Dubai Museum has a fine collection of life-size figures and galleries depicting Arab houses, mosques, date gardens, desert and marine life and is a must see on Dubai sightseeing tour.Other major sightseeing spots in Dubai include Bait Al Wakeel - the first office building in the emirate converted to a museum; Burj Nahar, one of the three watchtowers of the old city known for its beautiful gardens; Jumeirah Beach Park; and the beautiful Palm Island off Jumeirah Beach. The Um-al-Sheef Majlis Ghorfut, the summer resort of the late ruler of Dubai with its amazing traditional irrigation system; and Heritage and Diving Villages where potters and weavers display crafts are other must see attractions in Dubai. In addition, there are several interesting sightseeing spots near Dubai, including the city of Al Ain, known for its Museum and the Old Palace; Al Hajar Mountains on the East Coast; and Hatta Village, a 200-year-old fortress village located 115 km southeast of Dubai.
Day - 1 Ahmedabad - Mauritius
Assemble at Ahmedabad International Airport to board your Flight to Mauritius.
Day - 2 Mauritius
Arrive Mauritius & meet your local representative and transfer to the Hotel. Full day free for personal activities. Overnight at the Hotel. (D)
Day - 3 Mauritius
Arrive Mauritius & meet your local representative and transfer to the Hotel. Later proceed for North Mauritius Tour visiting Grand Bay, Pamplemousee Garden, Port Louis - The Capital and main Port of Mauritius. Time permitting you will be given time for Shopping. Return to Hotel. If anybody wish to stay back you may do so and return at your own cost. Dinner and Overnight at Mauritius. (B,D)
Day - 4 Lle Aux Cerf Island
After breakfast depart on a full day tour of Lle Aux Cerf inclusive of boat transfer to the East Coast, 20 minutes by boat from Point Maurice is the Island Resort. Return to Hotel in the evening. Dinner and Overnight at Mauritius. (B,D)
Day - 5 South Tour - Mauritius
After breakfast depart for your tour of South Mauritius visiting Chamarel (Coloured Earth), Grand Bassin, Black River Georges and Curepipe - is the main urban center which has good shops and restaurants, Trou Aux Cerfs. Later Board your overnight Flight to Dubai. (B)
Day - 6 Mauritius - Dubai
Arrive Dubai. Transfer to the Hotel, Check into the Hotel. Evening enjoy Dhow Cruise with Dinner. Overnight at Dubai. (D)
Day - 7 Dubai
After breakfast proceed for Dubai City Tour. Evening free for shopping, Dubai is the labeled Shopping Capital of the Middle East, with so many Shopping Malls & Souks, there's no better place to find products at unbeatable prices. Enjoy Dinner in evening. Overnight at Dubai. (B,D)
Day - 8 Dubai
After breakfast morning free. Later in the afternoon proceed for Desert Safari with Belly dance. Enjoy Dinner. Overnight at Hotel. (B,D)
Day - 9 Dubai - Ahmedabad
After early morning breakfast morning free for shopping. Afternoon Check out at 12:00, later in the evening proceed to the Airport for your Flight to Ahmedabad. Arrive Ahmedabad with Sweet Memories of your tour with
Wonder Earth Tour. (B)
Mauritius Dubai Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- Dubai :-
- 4 Nights Hotel accommodations in twin sharing basis in Dubai Palm or Similar.
- 04 Breakfast at Hotel.
- 02 Indian Dinner
- Two Way Dubai Airport Transfer
- Half Day Dubai City Tour with Museum, Mono Rail .
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Burj Khalifa with ticket (124th floor) + Dubai Mall + Musical Fountain & Transfer
- Full Day Abudhabi City Tour with Veg Lunch.
- UAE Single Entry Visa
- Mauritius :-
- 4 Nights Hotel accommodations in twin sharing basis in Tarisa Resort or Similar.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Full day North Tour.
- Full day South Tour.
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs with Speed Boat Transfer.
- All transfers & tours on SIC basis.
Mauritius Dubai Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- 5% GST
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges Etc.
- Tourism Dirham Fee
- OK To BOARD
- Anything not Specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Mauritius Dubai Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Mauritius Dubai Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 82.3 INR** as per Today i.e. Monday, September 26, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%