Spain Portugal Tour Package
₹214999/ per person
Madrid - Sevilla - Granada - Valencia - Barcelona - San Sebastian - Santander - Oviedo - La Coruna - Santiago - Porto -Madrid
- 14 Nights/ 15 Days
- Availability 20 Nov, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Spain Portugal Tour Package Destination Details
- MadridMadrid is the capital of Spain, and is home to the Spanish Royal family as well as the Spanish Government. It is a modern metropolitan city and an economical and industrial center of Spain, and, with its population of nearly 3,5 million people, is also the biggest city in Spain.Madrid has a lot of interesting attractions that offer both culture and amusement.The city is full of great monuments, like the royal palace, the Plaza Mayor or the many statuettes, and for people interested in art, the museums Del Prado, Reina Sofia or Thyssen have some of the most fantastic collections of famous Spanish painters like Velazquez, Goya, Picasso or Miro. If you like to be entertained, Madrid has two big amusements parks (including the new Warner Bros park) and there are regular international concerts, big flea markets, parades and other activities going on. To sport enthusiasts Madrid can offer everything from skiing (only 1 hour away by bus) during the winter, to golf all year round, as well as international sporting events and the possibility to practice nearly any sport at the University facilities. If you like going out at night, Madrid has a very interesting nightlife throughout the whole week and which is available all year round. You can either go out for a tapa (Spanish snack), eat at a very nice restaurant, go to the cinema or one of the many theatres, or find nearly any type of bar or disco.
Day 1 Mumbai - Madrid
Arrival in Madrid and shuttle transfer to hotel. Day at leisure to discover the capital. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 MADRID-CORDOBA-SEVILLA (530 kms)
Departure from our bus terminal at 8:00 a.m. through La Mancha country to Cordoba. Sightseeing tour, visiting its famous Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter. Then to Sevilla. Dinner and accommodations
Day 3 SEVILLA
After Breakfast ,Morning city tour visiting the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España, outskirts of the great Cathedral and its giralda Tower, and the typical Barrio de Santa Cruz, former Jewish quarter. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 SEVILLA-GRANADA (250 kms)
Breakfast. Departure to Granada. Sightseeing tour visiting the impressive Alhambra, a world heritage site,with its beautiful gardens ot the Generalife. Dinner and accommodations. Optional visit to the caves of Sacromonte and attend a typical show of gipsy flamenco.
Day 5 GRANADA-VALENCIA (498 kms)
Breakfast. Departure via Guadix, Baza and Puerto Lumbreras towards the Mediterranean coast and Valencia. Accommodations.
Day 6 VALENCIA-BARCELONA (355 kms)
Breakfast. Free time. At mid morning departure to Barcelona. Arrival and accommodations. Time at leisure.
Day 7 BARCELONA
Breakfast and accommodation. Morning city sightseeing tour visiting the Park of Montjuic with spectacular views, Olympic Ring, monument to Columbus and the old Gothic Quarter. Afternoon at leisure. Optional night tour through the wide avenues and lighted buildings and fountains.
Day 8 BARCELONA-ZARAGOZASAN SEBASTIAN (575 kms)
Breakfast. Departure to Zaragoza. Short stop. Continuation to San Sebastian. Dinner and accommodations
Day 9 SAN SEBASTIAN-BILBAOSANTANDER (205 kms)
Breakfast. Departure to Bilbao, capital of the province of Vizcaya. Short stop to admire the Guggenheim Museum building. Continuation to Santander. Free time. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 10 SANTANDER-SANTILLANACOVADONGA-OVIEDO (235 kms)
Breakfast. Departure to Santillana del Mar, medieval village considered as a National Monument. Through splendid landscapes we arrive to Covadonga with time at leisure to visit the Shrine and continuation to Oviedo. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 11 OVIEDO-LA CORUNA (295 kms)
Breakfast. Departure to region of Galicia. Arrival to La Coruña. Short panoramic tour. In the afternoon optional excursion to the Rías Altas through typical villages as Pontedeume, Betanzos, etc. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 12 LA CORUNA-SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (75 kms)
Breakfast. Departure to Santiago de Compostela. City tour of this legendary pilgrimage town, Plaza del Obradoiro, Cathedral, etc. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 13 SANTIAGO-RIAS BAJAS-VIGOPORTO (240 kms)
Breakfast and departure for the area of the Spanish Fjords (Rias Bajas), through splendid landscapes: with a brief stop at La Toja Island. Stop at O Grove to take an optional tour on a catamaran and see an oyster and mussel farms, which includes mussel and Ribeiro wine tasting. Continuation to Vigo. Free time. Optional excursion to Santa Tecla. Crossing the Minho river which shares the borders of Spain and Portugal, we will enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Minho until we get to Porto. Accommodations
Day 14 PORTO
Breakfast. Porto is considered as World Heritage city. Panoramic tour to admire the cathedral, Stock Exchange building, St. Clara church... we will finalize at a local winecellar to enjoy a tasting of the famous “Port wine”. Free time to take an optional cruise down the Duero river. Accommodations
Day 15 PORTO-SALAMANCA-MADRID (566 kms)
Breakfast. Departure to the border with Spain and arrival to Salamanca. Free time to walk through this monumental city and its famous Plaza Mayor. Continue to Madrid. Arrival and end of our services
|Single Supplement:||₹ 72,600.00|
Spain Portugal Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare (Ex. Mumbai )
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Santo Domingo or Similar at Madrid.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in NH Viapol or Similar at sevilla.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Abades Nevada Palace or Similar at Granada.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Silken Puerta Valencia or Similar at Valencia.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Catalonia Barcelona 505 or Similar at Bracelona.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Silken Amara Plaza or Similar at San Sebastian.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Santemar or Similar at Santander .
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Exe Oviedo Centro or Similar at Oviedo.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Tryp Coruña or Similar at La Coruña.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Gran Hotel Santiago or Similar at Santiago.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Mercure Porto Gaiaor Similar at Porto
- Daily Breakfast & 8 Dinner in Hotel restaurant.
- City Sightseeing tour with local guide
- Cordoba City Tour.
- Sevilla City Tour.
- Granada City Tour.
- Barcelona City Tour.
- Santiago City Tour.
- Porto City Tour.
- Free WIFI during Coach ( in Tour )
- All Transfers & Sightseeing on SIC basis.
Spain Portugal Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST @ 5% Extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa charges.
- Personal expenses such as mineral water tips, Laundry charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Spain Portugal Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Spain Portugal Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 88 INR** as per Today i.e. Tuesday, October 26, 2021
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%