Paris Nice Tour Package
₹44999/ per person
Paris - Nice
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 6 Feb, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Paris Nice Tour Package Destination Details
- ParisThe French capital, Paris, has an annual 30 million foreign visitors, and so is the most visited city in the world.Paris sights include monuments and architecture, such as its Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and neo-classic Haussmannian boulevards and buildings as well as museums, operas and concert halls. There are also more modern attractions such as its suburban Disneyland Paris.
- NiceNice, capital of the Alpes-Maritimes department on the French Riviera, sits on the pebbly shores of the Baie des Anges. Founded by the Greeks and later a retreat for 19th-century European elite, the city has also long attracted artists. Former resident Henri Matisse is honored with a career-spanning collection of paintings at Musée Matisse. Musée Marc Chagall features some of its namesake's major religious works.
Day 1 Arrive Paris
Arrive Paris – the Romantic Capital of the world. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel on SIC basis. In the evening you have an option to experience an unforgettable evening at the world renowned Lido Show. Overnight in Paris.
Day 2 Paris
After Breakfast. see Paris' main attractions in a five-hour Paris city tour with a difference. Your sightseeing tour of Paris includes a tour across the city by coach, views of Paris from the water as you cruise along the Seine River, and lofty panoramas from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. You have a choice of four tour times - 9:00am, Noon, 2:45pm or 6:15pm - so you can plan your day to suit yourself. This comprehensive tour is a great way to get to know Paris if this is your first visit. Your coach tour across Paris takes in Place de la Concorde Square, the Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, the western districts of Paris, the Palais de Chaillot and the Palais Bourbon (National Assembly). You'll then see Paris from a different viewpoint by taking a one-hour cruise on the Seine River, highlighting Paris' rich 2,000 years of history. And what better way to conclude your overview of Paris than by taking a trip up the Eiffel Tower where you will have enough time to explore the Eiffel Tower on your own. You'll ride the elevator up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower for spectacular views of Paris laid out before you. Have your camera ready! Overnight in Paris.
Day 3 Paris
After Breakfast. Don't waste time waiting in queues - take a Louvre Museum prioritized guided tour. Make a booking and jump the queue to make the most of your limited time inside the world's largest museum. After your guided tour, you can stay on if you want to and continue exploring the Louvre Museum at your leisure. Your prioritized guided tour of Paris' Louvre Museum focuses on three world-famous works: the Venus de Milo, the Victory of Samothrace and Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, painted at the beginning of the 16th century. Overnight at Paris.
Day 4 Paris - Nice
After breakfast, proceed on your own to Paris station to board your train for Nice. Upon arrival check into the hotel on your own. In the evening you may opt for Monaco and Montecarlo by night tour. Overnight in Nice.
Day 5 Nice
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a Nice City tour. Visit to the Castle Hill, Cimiez, the Fransciscan monastery, Queen Victoria’s Winter Palace and many more. Overnight in Nice.
Day 6 Nice - Return
After breakfast at the hotel check out and you will be transferred to Nice airport on SIC basis to proceed onward to the next destination.
|Extra Person:||₹ 54,477.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 17,920.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 43,635.00|
Paris Nice Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Bellevue Hotel Or Similar 3 star hotel at Paris.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Vendome Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Nice.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Paris Airport to Hotel Pvt. Transfer.
- Nice Hotel to Airport Pvt Transfer.
- Paris City Tour, Seine River Cruise and Eiffel Tower 2nd Level.
- Louvre Museum Guided Tour.
- Hop on Hop off Nice.
- Train Ticket from Paris to Nice (TGV) in 2nd Class.
Paris Nice Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Service Tax @3.5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
Paris Nice Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition applicable.
- Above Rates are Valid till 15th Oct 2020.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
Paris Nice Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 89.6 INR** as per Today i.e. Friday, January 22, 2021
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%