Italy Tour Package
₹47999/ per person
Venice - Florence - Milan
- 6 Nights/ 7 Days
- Availability 13 Feb, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Italy Tour Package Destination Details
- VeniceThe romantic city of Venice is located in the Veneto region of Italy - one of the northernmost states. This ancient and historically important city was originally built on 100 small islands in the Adriatic Sea. Instead or roads, Venice relies on a series of waterways and canals.One of the most famous areas of the city is the world-renowned Grand Canal thoroughfare, which was a major centre of the Renaissance. Another unmistakable area is the central square in Venice, called the Piazza San Marco. This is where you'll find a range of Byzantine mosaics, the Campanile bell and, of course, the stunning St. Mark's Basilica.Few cities can claim such a priceless art and history heritage as Venice. This unique city with its magical, spectacular scenery is not just beautiful; it is a real miracle of creative genius: a city built on mud, sand and the slime of a difficult, inhospitable landscape.The biggest attraction in the gorgeous city of Venice is the architecture - which is enhanced by the ancient canals that surround it. As well as Piazza San Marco and St. Mark's Basilica, the city is home to the Gothic masterpiece Doge's Palace. This pink and white marble buildings has to be seen in the flesh to be fully appreciated. Not only is it a breathtaking example of Italian architecture, it is also the centre of Venice Carnival celebrations every year.Just a short gondola ride from Doge's Palace is the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, which is one of the world's most illustrious modern art collections. If you're looking for more traditional works from the Renaissance period, spend some time at the Galleria dell'Accademia, which houses several classics from this era.There are many places in Venice which characterise the city's illustrious history and association with the arts and architecture. Take the Bridge of Sighs, for example, which is a white limestone masterpiece that the interrogation rooms of Doge's Palace to the prison.But the most beautiful bridge in all of Venice has to be the Rialto Bridge. This ornate structure hangs over the Grand Canal with masterful confidence. Connecting San Polo to the sestieri of San Marco, the bridge has been rebuilt many times over the years.If you're looking for entertainment in Venice, you truly are spoilt for choice. Spend a few hours perusing the artworks at Museo Correr, or explore an exciting mix of Renaissance and modern art at Punta della Dogana.Perhaps you'd prefer to take in an evening of ballet or live music at Teatro La Fenice, which is a truly magnificent 1000-seat theatre. If you're interested in the history of Venice, a trip to either the Lace Museum or Fortuny Museum will take you on a journey of discovery. And no trip to Venice should pass by without a trip to Ca' d'Oro - a Venetian-Gothic palace that also happens to be home to the Franchetti collection of Renaissance art.
- FlorenceFlorence (Firenze), the city that was the centre of the Italian Renaissance, is a place of beauty and splendour. Every street is a masterpiece of statues, cobblestones, and imposing edifices, all of which further cement the legendary Florentine love of display. There are rich galleries, even richer churches, impressive domes, corresponding to different periods of history, from early medieval, to neoclassical. It is hard to measure Florence's cultural and historical impact, and even the most conservative estimate concedes it a world-changing status. A visitor can be overwhelmed by this, and needs constantly to be reminded that the reason for such elegant opulence is that Florence was the hub of most activity during the rebirth of art, philosophy, and science in Europe, largely spurred on by the Medici family.
- MilanMilan is one of Italy's most fashionable cities, home to some of the country's major fashion brands. One of the best spots in the city centre to find them in one spot happens to be the world's oldest shopping mall, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. But Milan's not all about fashion, though. It's among the great Italian cities where you can find rich history, art and culture through grand landmarks. These include the majestic Duomo and its grand collection of basilicas. Add the city's gastronomic traditions and you'll have plenty of compelling reasons to put a trip to Milan on your bucket list.
Day 1 Arrive Venice
Airport to hotel transfer. Checkin at Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Venice.
Day 2 Venice
Breakfast at the hotel. Go for Murano, Burano and Torcello sightseeing tour. Explore the famous islands of the Venice lagoon - Murano, Burano and Torcello - on a half-day excursion. You'll see a glass-blowing display on Murano, shop for lace on Burano and visit Venice's first church on the tranquil island of Torcello. This morning or afternoon tour is a great introduction to the magical islands of the Venetian lagoon. Boarding a comfortable motor boat, you'll speed along the Venetian lagoon to Murano, famous for its glassware. During the visit you'll explore shops, factories and watch the skilled glass-blowers as they create works of art. You'll also have time to visit a museum showcasing the world-famous Murano glass. Re-board your motor boat you'll journey to the island of Burano to admire picturesque fishermen's houses painted in bright pastel colors, and, of course, the famous lace. You can visit a museum dedicated to the craft of lace, and purchase the beautiful lace at local shops. The last island stop is Torcello, the earliest center of civilization in the Venetian lagoon. You'll see the cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, founded in the 7th century, and the excavated remains of the circular baptistery in the church of Santa Fosca. Overnight in Venice.
Day 3 Venice - Florence
Breakfast at the hotel. Checkout From Venice to Station for Florence. On arrival Checkin at Florence Hotel.Rest of the Day at leisure on your own. Overnight at Florence.
Day 4 Florence
Breakfast at hotel. Explore Florence by hop-on hop-off on your own. There is no better way to see Florence than on this hop-on and hop-off double-decker bus. Stops along the tour route include the Cathedral, Santa Croce, San Marco, Piazzale Michelangelo and much, much more! Hop-on and off as many times as you like for a full day of sightseeing! In the romantic region of Tuscany lies the jewel city of the Renaissance, Florence. Surrounded by the Appenine mountain chain it lies in a fertile valley surrounded by the charming Tuscan vineyards and olive groves. The art galleries and museums of Florence are renowned throughout the world and holiday makers flock to admire the superb David of Michaelangelo, the Venus of Botticelli or the stunning Duomo with its marble facade.The city is not only culture however, it is also home to elegant boutique, tiny craft shops and tempting ice cream parlors with gelato served in every flavor under the sun. You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. Two routes are included in the price and your ticket is valid for 48 hours. Florence Fiesole Tour The entire route takes 2 hours. Buses departs every 60 minutes from each stop. Take this tour to see views of the city of Florence and visit the museums. A vacation in Florence won't be complete without visiting Fiesole, the famous etruscan city lying on a hill just 3 kilometers away from Florence downtown. Fiesole offers a panoramic view over Florence , but it also gives the opportunity to visit museums, churches or to take country paths ideals for trekking or walking Florence City Tour The entire route takes 1 hour. Buses departs every 30 minutes from each stop. This tour takes you around the city of Florence. The buses follow a 16-km route that snakes through the city with fifteen stops, from Santa Maria Novella station to Piazzale Michelangelo. Overnight at Florence.
Day 5 Florence - Milan
Breakfast at the hotel. Checkout from Hotel to Station for Milan. Checkin at Milan Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure on your own. Overnight at Milan.
Day 6 Milan
Breakfast at hotel. Explore Milan Through Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. Discover Milan using two different tour routes! See all the main sights aboard an open-top double-decker bus and with 12 stops to choose from you can hop-on and hop-off all around the city. Your ticket is valid for 48 hours from the time of first use! Milano is the country's economic engine room, home to Italy's stock market and business centers. This stylish city is also the world's design capital and rivals Paris as a leading fashion center. You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. The two tour routes are inter-connected so you can hop easily between them. Discover Milan using two tour routes. Your ticket is valid on ALL routes. Line A The entire route takes 75 minutes. Buses departs every 75 minutes from each stop. Highlights include Sforzesco's Castle, Piazza Duomo and the Scala Theater Line B The entire route takes 90 minutes. Buses departs every 45 minutes from each stop. Highlights include Via Montenapoleone, the Cenacolo of Leonardo da Vinci, and much more. Overnight at Milan.
Day 7 Milan - Return
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer for your Airport to return home.
|Extra Person:||₹ 56,727.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 23,327.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 52,839.00|
Italy Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 2 Nights accommodation in All Seasons Venezia Marghera Hotel or Similar 3 star Hotel at Venice.
- 2 Nights accommodation in La Fortezza Hotel or Similar 3 star Hotel at Florence.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Best Western Hotel Berlino or Similar 3 star Hotel at Milan.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Murano, Burano and Torcello Half Day Sightseeing Tour.
- 2 Days Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
- 2 Days Milan Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
- Venice Airport to Hotel Pvt Transfer.
- Milan Hotel to Airport Pvt Transfer.
- Venice to Florence 2nd Class Eurail Ticket.
- Florence to Milan 2nd Class Eurail Ticket.
Italy Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Service Tax @3.5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
Italy Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Italy Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 88.36 INR** as per Today i.e. Sunday, January 29, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%