Italy:-Rome Naples Florence Venice Milan Tour Package
₹166999/ per person
Rome - Naples - Florence - Venice - Milan
- 9 Nights/ 10 Days
- Availability 12 Oct, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Italy:-Rome Naples Florence Venice Milan Tour Package Destination Details
- Rome As all roads lead to Rome, this city does not need an introduction. Here is one anyway. The Eternal City will always overwhelm with its sheer imperial scale - packed full of temples, residences, basilicas, churches, squares, parks, museums and fountains - Rome is breathtaking. Whether it is the unbelievable opulence of the Vatican, or the simplicity of a trattoria serving humble fare, you will always feel the city's timelessness and millennia of rich history on the very ground you walk upon. The city has many layers that correspond to periods in its history: such as Ancient Rome, Medieval Rome, Christian Rome and Renaissance Rome to name a few. The capital of Italy, the Rome's modern layer is also quite evident, and it is dynamic and efficient, always blending the old with the new.
- NaplesNaples, a city in southern Italy, sits on the Bay of Naples. Nearby is Mount Vesuvius, the still-active volcano that destroyed nearby Roman town Pompeii. Dating to the 2nd millennium B.C., Naples has centuries of important art and architecture. The city's cathedral, the Duomo di San Gennaro, is filled with frescoes. Other major landmarks include the lavish Royal Palace and Castel Nuovo, a 13th-century castle.
- FlorenceFlorence (Firenze), the city that was the centre of the Italian Renaissance, is a place of beauty and splendour. Every street is a masterpiece of statues, cobblestones, and imposing edifices, all of which further cement the legendary Florentine love of display. There are rich galleries, even richer churches, impressive domes, corresponding to different periods of history, from early medieval, to neoclassical. It is hard to measure Florence's cultural and historical impact, and even the most conservative estimate concedes it a world-changing status. A visitor can be overwhelmed by this, and needs constantly to be reminded that the reason for such elegant opulence is that Florence was the hub of most activity during the rebirth of art, philosophy, and science in Europe, largely spurred on by the Medici family.
- VeniceThe romantic city of Venice is located in the Veneto region of Italy - one of the northernmost states. This ancient and historically important city was originally built on 100 small islands in the Adriatic Sea. Instead or roads, Venice relies on a series of waterways and canals.One of the most famous areas of the city is the world-renowned Grand Canal thoroughfare, which was a major centre of the Renaissance. Another unmistakable area is the central square in Venice, called the Piazza San Marco. This is where you'll find a range of Byzantine mosaics, the Campanile bell and, of course, the stunning St. Mark's Basilica.Few cities can claim such a priceless art and history heritage as Venice. This unique city with its magical, spectacular scenery is not just beautiful; it is a real miracle of creative genius: a city built on mud, sand and the slime of a difficult, inhospitable landscape.The biggest attraction in the gorgeous city of Venice is the architecture - which is enhanced by the ancient canals that surround it. As well as Piazza San Marco and St. Mark's Basilica, the city is home to the Gothic masterpiece Doge's Palace. This pink and white marble buildings has to be seen in the flesh to be fully appreciated. Not only is it a breathtaking example of Italian architecture, it is also the centre of Venice Carnival celebrations every year.Just a short gondola ride from Doge's Palace is the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, which is one of the world's most illustrious modern art collections. If you're looking for more traditional works from the Renaissance period, spend some time at the Galleria dell'Accademia, which houses several classics from this era.There are many places in Venice which characterise the city's illustrious history and association with the arts and architecture. Take the Bridge of Sighs, for example, which is a white limestone masterpiece that the interrogation rooms of Doge's Palace to the prison.But the most beautiful bridge in all of Venice has to be the Rialto Bridge. This ornate structure hangs over the Grand Canal with masterful confidence. Connecting San Polo to the sestieri of San Marco, the bridge has been rebuilt many times over the years.If you're looking for entertainment in Venice, you truly are spoilt for choice. Spend a few hours perusing the artworks at Museo Correr, or explore an exciting mix of Renaissance and modern art at Punta della Dogana.Perhaps you'd prefer to take in an evening of ballet or live music at Teatro La Fenice, which is a truly magnificent 1000-seat theatre. If you're interested in the history of Venice, a trip to either the Lace Museum or Fortuny Museum will take you on a journey of discovery. And no trip to Venice should pass by without a trip to Ca' d'Oro - a Venetian-Gothic palace that also happens to be home to the Franchetti collection of Renaissance art.
- MilanMilan is one of Italy's most fashionable cities, home to some of the country's major fashion brands. One of the best spots in the city centre to find them in one spot happens to be the world's oldest shopping mall, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. But Milan's not all about fashion, though. It's among the great Italian cities where you can find rich history, art and culture through grand landmarks. These include the majestic Duomo and its grand collection of basilicas. Add the city's gastronomic traditions and you'll have plenty of compelling reasons to put a trip to Milan on your bucket list.
Domus SessorianaPiazza S. Croce in Gerusalemme 10/12 Rome
Grand Hotel Europa14 Corso Meridionale Naples
Grand Hotel Europa is conveniently located in the popular Stazione Centrale area. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Facilities like free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage are readily available for you to enjoy. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), air conditioning, heating. Recuperate from a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of your room or take advantage of the hotel's recreational facilities, including children's playground. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Grand Hotel Europa.
Hotel Atlantic PalaceVia Nazionale 12 Florence
Hotel Nuovo TesonCalle Pescaria 3980/81 Venice
Located in Castello, Hotel Nuovo Teson is a perfect starting point from which to explore Venice. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Facilities like 24-hour front desk, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage, room service, family room are readily available for you to enjoy. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer air conditioning, heating, wake-up service, telephone, television LCD/plasma screen to ensure a restful night. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Hotel Nuovo Teson.
Hotel Majestic48 Lombardia Street, Linate airport San Giuliano Milanese
Hotel Majestic is a popular choice amongst travelers in San Giuliano Milanese, whether exploring or just passing through. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. 24-hour room service, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage are there for guest's enjoyment. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, whirlpool bathtub, non smoking rooms, air conditioning. To enhance guests' stay, the hotel offers recreational facilities such as garden. No matter what your reasons are for visiting San Giuliano Milanese, Hotel Majestic will make you feel instantly at home.
Day 1: Rome
Arrival at Rome Airport,departure Transfer from Rome Airport to Rome Hotel, check in to the Hotel. Overnight stay in Rome.
Day 2: Rome
Breakfast,Rome Hop on & Hop off City Tour- 24 Hours,Skip the Line: Colloseum, Roman Forum & Sistine Chapel. Overnight stay in Rome.
Day 3: Rome - Naples
Breakfast,Transfer from Hotel to Rome Train station , Board the Train from Rome to Naples.Transfer from Naples Train station to Hotel, check in to the Hotel, Naples Hop on & Hop off City Tour , Overnight stay in Naples.
Day 4: Naples
Breakfast, Day trip to Sorrento, Positano & Amalfi from Naples. Overnight stay in Naples.
Day 5: Naples - Florence
Breakfast, Transfer from Naples Hotel to Train station, Board the Train from Naples to Florence, Transfer from Florence Train station to Hotel. Check in to the Hotel Later visit Day trip to Pisa Leaning Tower from Florence. Overnight stay in Florence.
Day 6: Florence - Venice
Breakfast, Transfer from Hotel to Train station, Board the Train from Florence to Venice, Transfer from Venice Train station to Hotel, check in to the Hotel Visit Venice Gondola Ride. Overnight stay in Venice.
Day 7: Venice
Breakfast, Murano, Burano & Torcello Island Tour. Overnight stay in Venice.
Day 8: Venice - Milan
Breakfast, Transfer from Hotel to Train station, Board the Train from Venice to Milan, Transfer from Train station to Hotel, Check in to the Hotel. Overnight stay in Milan.
Day 9: Milan
Breakfast, Milan Hop on & Hop off City Tour. Overnight stay in Milan.
Day 10; Milan - Departure
Breakfast, Transfer form Hotel to Airport for your flight Back to India with Sweet Memories of your Vacation with ''Wonder Earth Tour''.
Italy:-Rome Naples Florence Venice Milan Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 02 Night accommodation in Rome - Domus Sessoriana or Similar
- 02 Night accommodation in Naples - Grand Hotel Europe or Similar
- 01 Night accommodation in Florence - Atlantic Palace or Similar
- 02 Night accommodation in Venice - Al Nuovo Teson Hotel or Similar
- 02 Night accommodation in Milan - Hotel Majestic or Similar
- Daily breakfast Included
- Transfer from Airport - Hotel - Train Station in Rome
- Transfer from Train Station - Hotel - Train Station in Naples
- Transfer from Train Station - Hotel - Train Station in Florence
- Transfer from Train Station - Hotel - Train Station in Venice
- Transfer from Train Station - Hotel - Airport in Milan
- Train Ticket from Rome - Naples by 2nd Class
- Train Ticket from Naples - Florence by 2nd Class
- Train Ticket from Florence - Venice by 2nd Class
- Train Ticket from Venice - Milan by 2nd Class
- Rome Hop on & Hop off City Tour
- Skip the Line: Colloseum, Roman Forum & Sistine Chapel
- Naples Hop on & Hop off City Tour
- Day trip to Sorrento, Positano & Amalfi from Naples
- Day trip to Pisa Leaning Tower from Florence (Pisa Tickets not Included)
- Venice Gondola Ride
- Murano, Burano & Torcello Island Tour
- Milan Hop on & Hop off City Tour
Italy:-Rome Naples Florence Venice Milan Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Visa Charges.
- GST & TCS extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Any personal expenses.
- Anything that is not mentioned as included.
- Porterage, laundry etc.
- Meals not specified.
- Personal expenses such as mineral water tips, Laundry charges etc.
Italy:-Rome Naples Florence Venice Milan Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Mar 2023.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Italy:-Rome Naples Florence Venice Milan Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 90.47 INR** as per Today i.e. Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%