Amsterdam -Brussels -Paris Tour Package
₹98899/ per person
Amsterdam - Brussels - Paris
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 6 Oct, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Amsterdam -Brussels -Paris Tour Package Destination Details
- AmsterdamA city of flow, a city of canals; Amsterdam is the archetype of the big city utopia. It is the cleanest city in the world, as its roads bear almost no traffic other than cycles, humans, and trams. Amsterdam instead breathes using the beautiful canals that interlace, and circumscribe it. It inspires by administering mixture of opulent history with a rich diversity of people and cultures. Amsterdam could hold you there for a lifetime, but a short visit can be very rewarding as there is much to see and do. Ogle the picturesque windmills, the many historical sights, the over fifty museums, and of course the no-tongue in cheek red-light district. Indulge in varieties of great cafes and restaurants, Rastafarian coffee shops, rich nightlife, and efficient public transport. And the best way to explore all of this is on the back of a trusty hired bicycle.
- BrusselsThe capital of Belgium, Brussels is a city full of history, and also has a confluence of people and technology. Known for its cosmopolitan diversity, it caters to every need, taste, and desire with a gusto not to be seen anywhere else in Europe. Belgian chocolates are the best in the world, the undisputed champions of culinary excellence. Its many, many seafood restaurants are also big crowd pullers, and are a speciality of Brussels, along with comics and art and gothic architecture. Brussels defines variety and has it all - cobblestone alleys, forests all around, baroque guildhalls, street side cafes, picturesque medieval streets, lively squares, beautiful boulevards, spacious parks, the magnificent Grand Place, and an active cultural life - this city has to be experienced to be believed.
- ParisThe French capital, Paris, has an annual 30 million foreign visitors, and so is the most visited city in the world.Paris sights include monuments and architecture, such as its Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and neo-classic Haussmannian boulevards and buildings as well as museums, operas and concert halls. There are also more modern attractions such as its suburban Disneyland Paris.
Ibis Styles Amsterdam CityStadhouderskade 135 Amsterdam
The 3-star Ibis Styles Amsterdam City offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Amsterdam. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Ibis Styles Amsterdam City. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Ibis Styles Amsterdam City.
Day 1:- Arrival at Amsterdam
Airport to hotel transfer. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Day 2 :-Amsterdam
Breakfast at the hotel. Leave Amsterdam behind for a few hours and discover the typical Dutch countryside outside the capital. You'll drive through a picture-perfect landscape crisscrossed with canals, see authentic wooden houses, windmills and fishing villages, and witness traditional crafts from days gone by. The picturesque village of Zaanse Schans is famous for its original buildings, vividly capturing Dutch life in the 17th and 18th centuries. You'll see the historic shipyard and windmills, and pay a visit to a shoemaker who works with wood to watch his clog-making techniques first-hand! Next, you'll travel to the world-famous fishing villages of Volendam and Marken, on the coast of the former Zuiderzee (now called Ijselmeer). The old wooden houses here are built on stilts and locals still wear their colorful traditional dresses. Then, take a 20-minute boat trip from Volendam to Marken, with approximately 45 minutes at each stop (summer only). The cruise is optional but is included in the cost of the tour. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Day 3 :- Amsterdam - Brussels
Amsterdam to Brussels Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Brussels.
Day 4:- Brussels
Breakfast at the hotel. See the best of Brussels on an easy and convenient hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour! The perfect do-it-yourself sightseeing tour in Brussels, the hop-on hop-off tour allows you to see Brussel's top attractions at your own pace aboard a comfortable open-top double-decker bus with pre-recorded multi-lingual commentary. With 21 hop-on hop-off stops conveniently located around the city on two different routes, you can stop at all the major attractions, including the European Parliament, Grand Place and the iconic Atomium! Enjoy a hop-on hop-off tour in the heart of Europe and marvel at the best of Brussels from an open-top double-decker bus, complete with informative commentary. Hop on and off the bus at any stop, as many times as you like, to see the sights that interest you on the blue and red route. With buses departing every 30 minutes and tickets valid for 24 hours or 48 hours after first use, this is the perfect way to explore Belgium's capital.Overnight in Brussels.
Day 5:- Brussels to Paris
Brussels to Paris Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Paris
Day 6:- Paris
Breakfast at the hotel. Treat yourself to a magical time at Disneyland® Paris. With two different theme parks, Disneyland® Paris will make your dreams come true twice! You have the choice to visit Disneyland® Park or the Walt Disney Studios® Park, or, if you choose one of the Hopper Tickets, you can visit both. Disneyland® Park has big thrills and kid-friendly adventures for the whole family. Enjoy an adrenaline-pumping ride on Space Mountain: Mission 2 and a nail-biting experience with Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril. Meet the Pirates of the Caribbean and take a flight with Peter Pan. This is classic Disneyland with a French flair. Overnight in Paris
Day 7:- Paris
Breakfast at the hotel. Get acquainted with Paris on a comprehensive tour of the city. The tour combines a city tour of Paris (1.5 hours) by double-decker coach with an independent visit to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. You'll cover Paris' must-see attractions and sightseeing activities in a short tour, and gain an unmatched overview of Paris. On your Paris City Tour you will learn about the history of Paris as you admire the city's squares, bridges, avenues and buildings and listen to the accompanying commentary. Your air-conditioned double-decker coach tour of Paris takes in all the major landmarks, including Opera, Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero, Bastille square and modern opera house, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Luxembourg gardens and Saint-Germain des Pres. Having discovered Paris from the ground, it's time to see this incomparable city from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, with panoramic views over the city. The tour concludes at the Eiffel Tower so you will have the opportunity to continue an independent visit. Overnight in Paris
Day 8 :- Paris - Departure
Breakfast at hotel. check out from Hotel to Airport , catch your flight for onwards journey.
|Extra Person:||₹ 94,903.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 27,865.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 64,053.00|
Amsterdam -Brussels -Paris Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 02 Nights accommodation in Nova Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Amsterdam
- 02 Nights accommodation in Best Western City Centre Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Brussels
- 03 Nights accommodation in Bellevue Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Paris
- Daily Breakfast
- Vole dam, Marken and Windmills from Amsterdam
- Brussels Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Disneyland Paris: 1 Day 2 Parks with Transport
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Amsterdam airport to hotel transfer
- Amsterdam to Brussels by rail
- Brussels to Paris by Rail
- Paris hotel to airport transfer.
Amsterdam -Brussels -Paris Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST & TCS extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in "TOUR COST INCLUDES"
Amsterdam -Brussels -Paris Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2023.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Amsterdam -Brussels -Paris Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 90.47 INR** as per Today i.e. Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%