Berlin Prague Vienna Budapest Tour Package
₹112482/ per person
Berlin - Prague - Vienna - Budapest
- 8 Nights/ 9 Days
- Availability 17 Mar, 2024
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Berlin Prague Vienna Budapest Tour Package Destination Details
- BerlinBerlin is the capital and largest city of Germany by both area and population.Its 3.7 million inhabitants make it the European Union's most populous city, according to population within city limits.Berlin is a place of stark contrasts. On one hand, reminders of its turbulent past are everywhere. But it's also a modern megalopolis that's geographically nine times bigger than Paris with exciting new attractions and an inherent subversiveness. This juxtaposition makes it a destination unlike any other. One of Germany's sixteen constituent states, Berlin is surrounded by the State of Brandenburg and contiguous with Potsdam, Brandenburg's capital.Berlin's urban area, which has a population of around 4.5 million, is the second most populous urban area in Germany after the Ruhr. The Berlin-Brandenburg capital region has around 6.2 million inhabitants and is Germany's third-largest metropolitan region after the Rhine-Ruhr and Rhine-Main regions.Berlin straddles the banks of the Spree, which flows into the Havel (a tributary of the Elbe) in the western borough of Spandau.Among the city's main topographical features are the many lakes in the western and southeastern boroughs formed by the Spree, Havel and Dahme, the largest of which is Lake Muggelsee. Due to its location in the European Plain, Berlin is influenced by a temperate seasonal climate. About one-third of the city's area is composed of forests, parks, gardens, rivers, canals, and lakes. The city lies in the Central German dialect area, the Berlin dialect being a variant of the Lusatian-New Marchian dialects.Best Time to GoMay through October is the peak travel period in Berlin. Temperatures tend to be moderate, making it a lovely time to walk around, see the historic sites, hang out in the many green spaces and enjoy al fresco dining. Winter isn't the season that most tourists visit due to the less welcoming weather. However, holiday festivities notably the fabled Christmas markets are a bright light in the middle of what can feel like a very long, grey few months.
- PraguePrague, capital city of the Czech Republic, is bisected by the Vltava River. Nicknamed
the City of a Hundred Spires,it's known for its Old Town Square, the heart of its historic core, with colorful baroque buildings, Gothic churches and the medieval Astronomical Clock, which gives an animated hourly show. Completed in 1402, pedestrian Charles Bridge is lined with statues of Catholic saints.
- ViennaThe city of Vienna has long been a city of culture, and this is reflected within its plentiful tourist attractions and endless sightseeing opportunities. Tourists will find that the Vienna State Opera (Wiener Staatsoper) is one such example of Viennese culture at its very finest, along with many other attractions, such as the glorious University Botanical Gardens. The royal summer palace of the Schloss Schonbrunn is one of the most visited of all the tourist attractions in Vienna and this breathtaking building is simply enormous. You have to literally stand outside of the Schonbrunn Palace to fully appreciate the sheer scale of this colossal architecture, which actually comprises a staggering 1,440 different rooms and even features its very own zoo.
- BudapestBudapest is one of the most photogenic cities in Europe. The dramatic skyline that Budapest is most famous for is peppered with 19th-century architectural wonders alongside the Danube River. Notable landmarks include the majestic riverside Parliament Building and a collection of stunning basilicas. Many medieval bridges connect the 2 sides of the city that make up its name: Buda and Pest.The Hungarian capital combines the old and new, enabling you to find hip and lively experiences behind its facade of classical splendour. These range from bustling marketplaces in the city centre to one of the world's most unique nightlife scenes. Ruin bars throughout the old Jewish Quarter offer fun evenings out. Let this nifty guide help point you to some of the coolest spots and unmissable things to do in Budapest.
Sir Savigny HotelKantstr. 144 Berlin
Benczur HotelBenczur u. 35. Budapest
Located in 06. Terézváros, Benczur Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Budapest. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. All the necessary facilities, including free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, taxi service, ticket service, wheelchair accessible, are at hand. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night's sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as television LCD/plasma screen, separate living room, non smoking rooms, air conditioning, heating. Access to the hotel's garden will further enhance your satisfying stay. Benczur Hotel combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Budapest unforgettable.
Day 1 Arrive Berlin
Airport to hotel transfer. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Berlin.
Day 2 Berlin
Breakfast at the hotel. Berlin hop-on hop-off tour allows you to hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard open top double decker buses. There are 16 stops around Berlin, and buses depart every 10 minutes in Summer or 15 minutes in Winter. The continuous route without hopping-off is 2 hours and a guided commentary in 13 languages is available. Tickets are valid for 48 hours from first use. Many must-see Berlin attractions are easily accessible enroute including Checkpoint Charlie, Berliner Dom (Cathedral), Pergamon Museum, Brandenburg Gate and the enchanting Charlottenburg Palace. At time of booking choose to include a one hour boat trip for a one day visit. Overnight in Berlin.
Day 3 Berlin - Prague
Berlin to Prague Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Prague.
Day 4 Prague
Breakfast at the hotel. Discover the magic of Prague, a modern and vibrant city full of energy, on this introductory tour of the Czech capital. Perfect for first-time visitors, this 3.5-hour city tour combines luxury coach travel and easy walking for a well-rounded exploration of Prague's famous sites, such as Prague Castle (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the State Opera, the National Museum, Wenceslas Square and more. Learn about the interesting history of each location you see from your experienced guide. On this guided Prague sightseeing tour, your driver will take you to the city's famous sites, like the State Opera, National Museum and Wenceslas Square. Admire the statue of St Wenceslas, the patron saint of Bohemia. Then, continue across Charles Square along the banks of the River Vltava to Charles Bridge, the Rudolfinum, and across the river to Prague Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Overnight in Prague.
Day 5 Prague - Vienna
Prague to Vienna Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 6 Vienna
Breakfast at the hotel. See Vienna in a completely new and relaxing way with our Hop-on Hop-off bus tour. Set your own pace, get on and off at any of the 15 stops, as often as you wish. Your ticket is valid for one day. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 7 Vienna - Budapest
Vienna to Budapest Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Budapest.
Day 8 Budapest
Breakfast at the hotel. With a half day to discover Budapest, the Grand City Sightseeing Tour makes the perfect introduction for the first time visitor. With hotel pickup included and the option of a morning or afternoon departure, see all the key sites from the comfort of your motor coach.Your travels will take you across the Danube on the Margaret Bridge, show you the House of Parliament, the Royal Castle, Fisherman's Bastion, and much more. You will also climb the Gellert Hill for fantastic photo opportunities of the city before crossing Elizabeth bridge and driving by the City Park towards Heroes' square (Promenade). Passing by the Opera and St. Stephen's Basilica you reach Hotel Intercontinental, where your tour ends. Overnight in Budapest.
Day 9 Budapest - Return
After Breakfast at hotel. Check out from Hotel to Airport for your return journey.
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:
Berlin Prague Vienna Budapest Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 02 Nights accommodation in Savigny Hotel or Similar 3 star Hotel at Berlin.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Otakar Hotel or Similar 3 star Hotel at Prague.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Mozart Hotel or Similar 3 star Hotel at Vienna.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Benczur Hotel or Similar 3 star Hotel at Budapest.
- 08 Breakfast at Hotel
- Berlin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour 2 Days.
- Prague in one day city tour
- Vienna City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Budapest Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Berlin airport to hotel transfer
- Berlin to Prague by rail
- Prague to Vienna by rail
- Vienna to Budapest by rail
- Budapest hotel to airport transport
Berlin Prague Vienna Budapest Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in TOUR COST INCLUDES
Berlin Prague Vienna Budapest Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2023.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Berlin Prague Vienna Budapest Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 91 INR** as per Today i.e. Saturday, March 2, 2024
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%