Glimpse of Europe Tour Package
₹107999/ per person
Budapest- Bratislava - Vienna - Prague
- 7 Nights 8 Days
- Availability 9/1/2020
Glimpse of Europe Tour Package Destination Details
- BudapestBudapest is one of the most photogenic cities in Europe. The dramatic skyline that Budapest is most famous for is peppered with 19th-century architectural wonders alongside the Danube River. Notable landmarks include the majestic riverside Parliament Building and a collection of stunning basilicas. Many medieval bridges connect the 2 sides of the city that make up its name: Buda and Pest.The Hungarian capital combines the old and new, enabling you to find hip and lively experiences behind its façade of classical splendour. These range from bustling marketplaces in the city centre to one of the world’s most unique nightlife scenes. Ruin bars throughout the old Jewish Quarter offer fun evenings out. Let this nifty guide help point you to some of the coolest spots and unmissable things to do in Budapest.
- ViennaThe city of Vienna has long been a city of culture, and this is reflected within its plentiful tourist attractions and endless sightseeing opportunities. Tourists will find that the Vienna State Opera (Wiener Staatsoper) is one such example of Viennese culture at its very finest, along with many other attractions, such as the glorious University Botanical Gardens. The royal summer palace of the Schloss Schönbrunn is one of the most visited of all the tourist attractions in Vienna and this breathtaking building is simply enormous. You have to literally stand outside of the Schönbrunn Palace to fully appreciate the sheer scale of this colossal architecture, which actually comprises a staggering 1,440 different rooms and even features its very own zoo.
- PraguePrague, capital city of the Czech Republic, is bisected by the Vltava River. Nicknamed “the City of a Hundred Spires,” it's known for its Old Town Square, the heart of its historic core, with colorful baroque buildings, Gothic churches and the medieval Astronomical Clock, which gives an animated hourly show. Completed in 1402, pedestrian Charles Bridge is lined with statues of Catholic saints.
Glimpse of Europe Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy class Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis in Hotel Belvedere or Similar 4 star hotel at Budapest.
- 1 Night Hotel accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis in ibis bratislava centrum or Similar 4 star hotel at Bratislava.
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis in Hotel Strudlhof or Similar 4 star hotel at Vienna.
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis in Hotel Panorama or Similar 4 star hotel at Prague.
- 07 Breakfast, 05 Lunch & 07 Dinner
- Guided tour of Budapest with Danube River Cruise
- Guided tour of Bratislava
- Guided tour of Vienna with Visit of famous Schonbrunn Palace
- Day Trip to Salzburg ( from Vienna ) or Karlovy Vary – City Tour ( from Prague )
- Guided tour of Prague
- Coach Tours, Transfers, entrance fee, sightseeing tours and surface transportation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Visa charges.
- Overseas Mediclaim upto 59 years of age.
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
Glimpse of Europe Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Tips @ 2 Euro per Person per Day.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral water, Laundry Charge, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charge etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”.
Glimpse of Europe Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 25 Adult Passengers.
- Other Terms / Conditions as per Important Information
- Rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Owing to EU hotel occupancy regulations, a maximum of 3 persons are allowed in a room.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Lunch ,Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 25 pax.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Day - 1 Arrival in the Budapest
Welcome you in the arrivals hall at Budapest airport. Transfer you to your hotel in the Budapest Region in good time for Dinner. (L,D)
Day - 2 Budapest
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Budapest, See the Parliament Building, Margaret Island, Fishermen’s BASTION, The Royal Castle, and Matthias Coronation Church, Afternoon, visit the famous Budapest Castle. Buda Castle dominated the twin cities of Buda and Pest, separated by the broad ribbon of the Danube. Heroes’ Square Typifies the modern capital, While along the riverbank you find the old inns and wine cellars,. See the Seattle District, Gellert Hill and House of Parliament. Folklore show with traditional music. visit the famous Danube River Cruise - the second longest river in Europe which is also referred to as ‘The Queen of European Rivers’. Dinner at an Restaurant. Overnight at the hotel in Budapest(B,L, D)
Day - 3 Budapest -Bratislava
Breakfast and departure for Bratislava Enjoy city tour of Bratislava to see the Bratislava Castle. St Martin’s Cathedral, Grassalkovich Palace-Slovakia’s White House,Old Town Hall, Novy Most(New Bridge) and Observation Deck.dinner and overnight at Bratislava.(B, D)
Day - 4 Bratislava -Prague
Breakfast and departure for Prague . , dinner and overnight . (B, D)
Day - 5 Prague
After Breakfast, proceed for the city tour of Pragues, Sightseeing features Landmarks such as the Jewish Quarter, Wenceslas Square, Charles Bridge, and the Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock, Later visit of the entire Castle District with Royal Prague Castle, St Vitus Cathedral and the Crypt of the Bohemian Kings, the St George Basilica. Finally, to the Golden Lane. Evening go for the boat ride on the Vltava River. Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight stay in Prague.( B,L, D)
Day - 6 Prague - Vienna
After breakfast departure for Vienna. En route, visit the Picturesque Medieval town of Ceski Krumlov, located in the Picturesque part of Southern Bohemia, along the banks of river Vltava. The CeskiKrumlov Castle, towering above the town, is the second largest Complex in the county after Prague Castle. In the Castle Gardens you cannot miss the unique castle theatre with rotating auditorium and the Chateau Garden. Continue to the Vienna Region, on the way enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant this evening. Check in after dinner at your hotel. (B, D)
Day - 7 Vienna
After breakfast, you would head to Salzburg. On your way, enjoy the picturesque countryside, as you drive through the hills. Or Karlovy Vary – City Tour ( from Prague ) Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight stay in Vienna ( B,L,D)
Day - 8 Vienna
After breakfast ( if free time ) visit the State Opera, Parliament, and the Town Hall. Later, visit the famous Schonbrunn Palace & Gardens, which was the summer residence of Austrian Emperors for nearly 150 years. It was built between 1695 and 1749 with over 100 rooms and beautiful gardens. Free time in the main garden.Transfer to airport Airport to board your flight back home with sweet memories.
Glimpse of Europe Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%