Spain Portugal Tour Package
₹200069/ per person
Madrid - Lisbon - Sevilla- Cordoba - Marbella - Granada - Valencia -Barcelona
- 13 Nights/ 14 Days
- Availability 22 Apr, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Spain Portugal Tour Package Destination Details
- MadridMadrid is the capital of Spain, and is home to the Spanish Royal family as well as the Spanish Government. It is a modern metropolitan city and an economical and industrial center of Spain, and, with its population of nearly 3,5 million people, is also the biggest city in Spain.Madrid has a lot of interesting attractions that offer both culture and amusement.The city is full of great monuments, like the royal palace, the Plaza Mayor or the many statuettes, and for people interested in art, the museums Del Prado, Reina Sofia or Thyssen have some of the most fantastic collections of famous Spanish painters like Velazquez, Goya, Picasso or Miro. If you like to be entertained, Madrid has two big amusements parks (including the new Warner Bros park) and there are regular international concerts, big flea markets, parades and other activities going on. To sport enthusiasts Madrid can offer everything from skiing (only 1 hour away by bus) during the winter, to golf all year round, as well as international sporting events and the possibility to practice nearly any sport at the University facilities. If you like going out at night, Madrid has a very interesting nightlife throughout the whole week and which is available all year round. You can either go out for a tapa (Spanish snack), eat at a very nice restaurant, go to the cinema or one of the many theatres, or find nearly any type of bar or disco.
- LisbonThe capital of Portugal, Lisbon has experienced a renaissance in recent years, with a contemporary culture that is alive and thriving and making its mark in today's Europe. Perched on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, Lisbon is one of the rare Western European cities that faces the ocean and uses water as an element that defines the city. Lisbon enchants travelers with its white-bleached limestone buildings, intimate alleyways, and an easy-going charm that makes it a popular year-round destination.Like İstanbul, Amman, Rome, Moscow, Besancon, San Francisco, Edinburgh, Bergen, Plovdiv, Sheffield, Ibadan and Turku, Lisbon is built on seven hills.Lisbon enjoys a warm climate with mild winters and very warm summers. Strongly influenced by the Gulf Stream, it is one of the mildest climates in Europe. Among all the metropolises in Europe, here are the warmest winters on the continent, with average temperatures around 15°C (59°F) during the day and 9°C (48°F) at night in the period from December to February. Snow and frost are very rare. The typical summer season lasts about six months, from May to October, with an average temperature of 25°C (77°F) during the day and 16°C (61°F) at night. Although, sometimes in November, March, and April there are temperatures above 20°C (68.0°F) with an average temperature of 18.5°C (65°F) during the day and 11.2°C (52.2°F) at night. Rain occurs mainly in winter and the summer is very dry.Lisbon is very close to the ocean, which brings windy and fast-changing weather, so you'd better bring extra outerwear or an umbrella with you, at least in winter, spring and autumn.The city stretches along the northern bank of the river Tejo as it flows into the Atlantic Ocean. As the terrain rises north away from the water, steep streets and stairways form the old tangled districts or give way to green parks in the western suburbs.In the city centre, the vast Praça do Comércio, facing the river at the base of the pedestrianized grid of Baixa (lower town), occupies a central position. Further northwest from Baixa stretches Lisbon's ''Main Street'', Avenida da Liberdade, a broad boulevard resplendent in leafy trees, chic hotels and upmarket shops, terminating at the circular Praça de Marques de Pombal. To the east are old districts of Mouraria and Alfama, both relatively spared during the Great Earthquake (as they are on a firmer rock) and therefore both retaining the charm of the winding alleys and azulejo-covered crumbling walls (further north lie relatively boring residential quarters). To the west, the hill rises steeply into Bairro Alto (upper town; prepare to trek up, or take one of the elevadores, or funiculars); still further west are the rapidly gentrifying former docks of Alcantara, dominated on the western end by the supports of the gigantic new bridge over the river, and the suburbs of Santo Amaro and Belém.
- ValenciaThere are few cities like Valencia, able to harmoniously combine the remnants of its farthest past, dating to the year 138 BC, with the most innovative and avant-garde buildings from the new millennium. Valencia is trade and culture, cinema, theatre, museums, magic, business. It is the centre of international and avant-garde design, and one of the most active cities in Europe regarding fairs and conferences. Thanks to its location, Valencia has historically been Spain’s Mediterranean port and has that special charm of cities that are also seaports. And the fine sand and clean water, the vastness of the sea and the closeness of the coastal mountains make the Valencian coast uniquely attractive.
- BarcelonaBarcelona is one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in the world. It has a huge number of attractions including a city centre which retains its medieval street plan; some stunning modernist architecture including several buildings by Gaudí - Spain's most famous architect; dozens of museums including one dedicated to Picasso, another to Miró and yet another to Barça, Barcelona's world famous football club! Barcelona is almost as lively at night as it is during the day and it has a unique, exciting atmosphere, which provides the visitor with a truly unforgettable experience. There are major arts exhibitions throughout the year and concerts and shows of different kinds happening all the time.
Day 01 :- Arrive at Madrid
Arrive at Madrid Airport . Transfer to the Hotel. Day Free for Leisure. Dinner at The Hotel .
Day 02 :- Madrid
After Breakfast, today proceed for Panoramic City Tour. Madrid is considered one of the top European destinations for palaces, restaurants, and art museums. The tour will take you through all different and interesting views of Madrid: the elegant squares, Oriente, España, Parque del Oeste, Principe Pio and a walk along the new Madrid-Rio area, Puerta del Rey gate, Puente del Rey, Virgen del Puerto Chapel, offering one the best views of the historic monuments reaching Puente de Segovia bridge. Then a drive to Mayor Street, Villa and Mayor squares, Puerta del Sol, Neptuno, Atocha, Puerta de Alcala and Street, the memorial Retiro Park, the Bullring, and Colón square, and Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium. Overnight in Madrid. Dinner at The Hotel
Day 03 :- Madrid
After Breakfast today proceed to visit Toledo Half Day Tour (Durations : 06 Hrs), Toledo– City of great artistic beauty, it was Spain’s capital and one of the oldest cities in Europe. Toledo is nowadays, a Museum, city , keeps magnificent examples of architecture from different epochs: Arab, Jewish and Catholic, leading artistic cities of Spain and declared a Heritage of Mankind Town by Unesco. On arrival, a sightseeing walking tour to admire the beautiful streets and monuments: Cathedral, one of the 13th century high gothic cathedral. St Tome Church (The burial of Lord Orgaz, El Greco’s masterpiece) and Santa Maria La Blanca Synagogue . Overnight in Madrid . Dinner at The Hotel
Day 04 :- Madrid to Malaga
After Breakfast , Leave in a motor coach from Madrid to Malaga (538km, 7hrs approx). Overnight in Malaga. Dinner in the Hotel.
Day 05 :- Malaga
After Breakfast , Departure for Tour with Guide of Malaga, the capital of Costa del sol, today a city which combines tradition and modernity. Under the attentive gaze of the Gibralfaro castle and lively city full of attractive sites such as the Alameda Principal Avenue and beach promenade. Overnight in Malaga. Dinner in the Hotel.
Day 06 :- Malaga to Valencia
After Breakfast leave in a motor coach from Malaga to Valencia (628 km, 8hrs approx). Overnight in Valencia . Dinner in the Hotel.
Day 07 :- Valencia
Breakfast in Hotel . Valencia City Tour . There are few cities like Valencia, able to harmoniously combine the remnants of its farthest past, dating to the year 138 BC, with the most innovative and avant-garde buildings from the new millennium. Thanks to its location, Valencia has historically been Spain’s Mediterranean port and has that special charm of cities that are also seaports. And the fine sand and clean water, the vastness of the sea and the closeness of the coastal mountains make the Valencian coast uniquely attractive. Overnight in Valencia . Dinner in the Hotel.
Day 08 :- Valencia to Barcelona
After Breakfast take a motor coach from Valencia to Barcelona (350km, 5hrs approx). Overnight in Barcelona. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 09 :- Barcelona
After Breakfast, proceed for City tour with Sagrada Familia The tour stars at your hotel, heading to the Port and Olympic Village. Once there we will enjoy the beach of Barcelona, called La Barceloneta, and the sea.Next we will ascend Montjuic, where we will admire a panorama of the city and Port from the highest mirador in the city. Then we will descend to Plaza de España, Gran Via and the surroundings of the Sagrada Familia area, including an outside visit of the outstanding temple. Next step will be Paseo de Gracia, the most elegant area of Barcelona with its modernist buildings. End your tour with a visit to the Sagrada Familia – Gaudi’s master piece. Overnight in Barcelona. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 10 :- Barcelona
After breakfast Proceed to visit Montserrat Tour (Duration of tour: 5 hours 30 mins) Enjoy a visit to the Royal Basilica on Montserrat Mountain's Natural Park. Start your half day trip from Barcelona in a comfortable Bus to the mountain of Montserrat which rises majestically to 4,051 feet (1,236 meter). The popular imagination has seen human or animal shape in some of these peaks, giving those names and inventing legends to explain their fantastic origins. This trip to Montserrat will give you the opportunity to enjoy the wonderful and breathtaking views of the Montserrat Mountain, one of nature's special creations. You will visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, which holds the famous 12th century Romanesque carving of Virgen Moreneta (the Black Virgin). Overnight in Barcelona. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 11 :- Departure From Barcelona to India
After Breakfast, Transfer to the airport at on a private coach to board your onward flight Flight back to home With Sweet Memories.
|Rates for 13/May/2023 Departure.|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 70,600.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹
Spain Portugal Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare with taxes. (Ex. Mumbai)
- Accommodation in 4 star Hotels on twin / triple sharing basis
- 2 Nights stay in Madrid.
- 3 Nights stay in Lisbon.
- 2 Nights stay in Sevilla.
- 1 Nights stay in Cordoba.
- 1 Nights stay in Marbella.
- 1 Nights stay in Granada.
- 1 Nights stay in Valencia.
- 2 Nights stay in Barcelona.
- 13 Breakfast & 13 Indian Dinners
- City Tour of Madrid
- City Tour of Lisbon
- City Tour of Sevilla
- City Tour of Cordoba
- City Tour of Granada
- City Tour of Valencia
- City Tour of Barcelona with Sagrada Familia
- All Transfers & Tours by Coach
- Service of Local English Speaking Guide.
Spain Portugal Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST / TCS extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Personal expenses such as mineral water tips,laundry charges etc.
- Tips & City Tax.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Spain Portugal Tour Package Notes
- If any increase in the rate of Euro will charge extra.
- Tour Cost based on group of 30 Adult Passengers.
- Other Terms / Conditions as per Important Information
- Rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Dinner, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 30 pax.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Spain Portugal Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 88.36 INR** as per Today i.e. Sunday, February 5, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%