Vietnam - Hanoi - Halong - Saigon Tour Package
₹40999/ per person
HANOI - HALONG - SAIGON
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 11 Oct, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Vietnam - Hanoi - Halong - Saigon Tour Package Destination Details
- HanoiHanoi is a resolute survivor of the many wars fought on its land and is now the capital of Vietnam. The city is packed with rustic beauty and romance and lies on the banks of the Red River. It is culturally and economically growing at a rapid rate and is a mix of old-age charm and a modern cosmopolitan outlook.A vast metropolis - Hanoi still holds relics of its French-occupied past in its French Quarters, and displays a distinguished class in its Old Quarter, centred around the Hoan Kiem Lake. It is a postcard-perfect vision of stunning pagodas, peaceful boulevards, and upbeat streets with sumptuous food options.This charming capital was also awarded the title of 'City of Peace' by the UNESCO in 1999. Bustling with crowd and voices, it is rich in culture with ever-growing infrastructure. Also known as - 'City of Lakes', about two dozens of such water bodies add to the beauty of this already gorgeous city.Amid the thriving economy and a continuing sense of transition, there is a strong essence of nostalgia apparent all over Hanoi. No wonder then that it is also called 'Paris of the East'! Sample the art scene, munch on the cuisine and bathe in the relaxed vibe of the city of Hanoi.
- Halong BayHalong Bay is a popular bay which is located in the north of Vietnam. The name of this place i.e. Halong means ''the place of descending dragons'. This place was not very much known before the 19th century. However in the recent years the popularity of this place has risen to a much greater value.It is a beautiful bay which one can visit in order to enjoy the scenic beauty present all around.Halong Bay is one of the famous regions of Vietnam. This bay is known to be located on the northern side of Vietnam and is also known as the land of the descending dragons. A newspaper in the 18th century reported sighting a dragon on its shore due to which this bay has got this name. This bay is known to contain around 1000 islands some of which are inhabited while some of them have been left vacant. You can easily access most of these islands through ports and you would be mesmerised by the beauty of each island as well as the bay altogether. This bay has been declared as a protected sight by the UNSECO and some parts of this bay are not accesible as development of these areas is underway. You would find numerous toursits at this place during the months of May to August and over the years this has become one of the most loved destinations of the world.
- Ho Chi Minh CityCommonly referred as Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City is all about dynamism, crowded streets, skyscrapers and urbanization fusing well with culture side including Oriental style pagodas, ancient temples and traditional markets. With a sudden bout of economic uprising, the city offers something for everyone and thus serving as a destination worth visiting.The largest city of Vietnam and a former capital of the Republic of Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh is a city buzzing with frantic energy all the time. Once tagged as the Pearl of the Orient by French, today it is a great blend of little chaos and peace, crowded streets and tiny hidden alleyways, sky touching office buildings and ancient structures. Nestled on the banks of Saigon River, the place is thriving as to-be metropolis serving as countyês major commerce hub. One can witness the success story of the city through its posh restaurants, luxury hotels, numerous bars and clubs and showrooms selling premium goods. The lifestyle of Ho Chi Minh is on open display all the time with most of the living rooms opening on to the street, people zooming around on motorcycles, and chatting and napping in the parks. The cosmopolitan city is vibrant, rich in food, fast paced and with a dash of romance displayed in French architecture. The city also offers a wide range of tourist attraction from historic buildings such as war-related museums and elegant pagodas defining their history to beautiful shopping malls.
Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL - HANOI CITY TOUR
Welcome to Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam. Upon arrival, greeted by the local tour guide and transfer to downtown. Check in your hotel. Afternoon, visit Ba Dinh Square – the biggest square in Hanoi where all the biggest cultural, political events of the cities, especially demonstrations, take place. Start our visit at the Complex of Ho Chi Minh including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (from outside only as it closes in the afternoon), Ho Chi Minh’s house-on-stilts, his fish pond and the One-Pillar Pagoda. Then, the Temple of Literature which is considered as the first university of Vietnam. Later, we have an overall view of the capital by cyclo in 1 hour, which wanders around the Old Quarter of Hanoi and the Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake). From here wandering on the narrow streets of the Old Quarter to experience the daily life of the local people. Transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Hanoi. Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
Day 2: HANOI - HALONG - OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE - SHUTTLE BUS
Breakfast at hotel then check out. At 9am, head East for 3 hours driving to Halong Bay, the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO in 1994 and 2006. The road will pass by the Red River delta with green paddyfields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, ploughing buffaloes or planting seedling. Upon arrival in Halong, check in the overnight cruise to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. After a lunch on board, we can visit the Grottos, stop for swimming or kayaking, passing floating houses and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close distance. Back to the cruise, enjoy cooking demonstration before having dinner. Evening attend activities on the boat or relax at your own leisure. Overnight on the cruise.
Day 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI – SHUTLLE BUS
You should wake up early to enjoy the dawn on the sea in the early morning. The Vietnamese call the "East Sea" by a point-oriented name "Eastern Sea", so you may guess how miraculous seeing the sunrise over the islets of the Bay. After breakfast our boat will continue to cruise in marvelous areas, where almost each islet has its own name, adopting its shape or reminiscent like Sail Island, Fisherman’s head rock, Butterfly rock or Turtle islet etc. Check out your room and have brunch on board while the cruise coming back the pier. Disembark from the cruise, transfer back to Hanoi. Check in hotel. Your time at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: HANOI - SAIGON - CITY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel then check out. Transfer (no guide) to the airport to take a flight to Ho Chi Minh City, also called as Saigon, the most dynamic city in Vietnam. Upon arrival, welcomed by the local tour guide and transfer to the down town. Check in your hotel (normal check in time is 2pm). Start city tour at the War Remnants Museum, one of the most famous historical attractions in Saigon. Coming to the War Remnants Museum, you can learn a part of how Vietnamese had struggled and fought for their independence, freedome, and peace of the nation and the locals' perspective of the Vietnam War. The exhibits, such as weapons, ducuments, and photographs, display in the museum are firm evidence of war crimes in Vietnam and speak for the heroic actions of the former Vietnamese generation. We then visit the Reunification Palace, the witness of the fierce Vietnam War ended in 1975. The grand building today is a Museum and Hall of official receptions. Nearby the Palace are the Notre Dame Cathedral (view from outside only), built between 1877 and 1883 and colonial-styled Central Post Office, one of the city’s major landmarks. Late afternoon, visit Ben Thanh market, a symbol of Saigon. Have shopping time there. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 5:SAIGON - CU CHI TUNNELS
Breakfast at hotel. Morning drive to Cu Chi Tunnels – the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens. After a short introduction video showing how the tunnels were constructed, you will have a chance to crawl into a short section of the tunnels to feel the oppressive narrowness and heat inside. After lunch (owncost), return to Saigon. Afternoon is your free time at leisure or own sightseeing/shopping arround the town. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 6: SAIGON - DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. Time at leisure until check out time and transfer to the airport (no guide) for the departure flight back to your sweet home.
|Extra Person:||₹ 34,154.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 20,575.00|
Vietnam - Hanoi - Halong - Saigon Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation in 3 star Hotel at Hanoi
- 1 Night cruise based on twin sharing cabin on non-private junk in Halong Bay
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation in 3 star Hotel at Saigon
- Daily Breakfast.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C as per program
- Local English speaking guides in Vietnam.
- Bottles of mineral water on tour day
Vietnam - Hanoi - Halong - Saigon Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Approval Letter to Vietnam – Visa On Arrival
- Visa stamp fee to Vietnam (paid by guests upon arrival)
- Personal expenses such as mineral water tips, Laundry charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Vietnam - Hanoi - Halong - Saigon Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 20th Dec 2022.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Vietnam - Hanoi - Halong - Saigon Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 82.3 INR** as per Today i.e. Monday, September 26, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%