South Africa Tour Package
₹219999/ per person
Cape Town - George - Elizabeth - Pilanesberg - Sun City - Johannesburg
- 11 Nights/ 12 Days
- Availability 16 Apr, 2024
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
South Africa Tour Package Destination Details
- South AfricaSouth Africa is one of the most diverse and enchanting countries in the world. Exotic combinations of landscapes, people, history and culture offer the traveller a unique and inspiring experience. South Africa is a heady mix of third and first world cultures - along with the best and least crowded beaches in the world. Throw in wildlife parks such as the Kruger National Park, Eight World Heritage Sites, beautiful natural scenery, a great infrastructure and a stable post-apartheid environment and you have a great destination waiting to happen.
- Cape TownWith its majestic Table Mountain backdrop, Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. A harmonious blend of architectural styles reflects the tastes of dictates of the past as well as today's more functional requirements. Between the high-rise office blocks, Edwardian and Victorian buildings have been meticulously preserved, and many outstanding examples of Cape Dutch architecture are found. Narrow, cobble stone streets and the strongly Islamic ambiance of the Bo-Kaap enhance the cosmopolitan ambiance of the city. Cape Town shopping options invite you to endlessly browse. Elegant malls such as the Victoria Wharf at the V&A Waterfront, antique shops, craft markets, flea markets and art galleries abound. Specialist boutiques offer an enticing array of unusual items not readily obtainable elsewhere. Gourmets and lovers of fine wines have a treat in store, with the Constantia Winelands producing some of the finest wines worldwide.
- GeorgeLying in a fertile, rich valley, surrounded by the Outeniqua Mountains, forests, rivers and prosperous farmlands, George lies just 420 km from Cape Town and 320 km from Port Elizabeth, making it a perfect stopover from which to explore the Garden Route. Regarded as the administrative capital of the Southern Cape, George is a rather big town with a sophisticated infrastructure. It has redressed its former image of an industrial town to that of a major tourist mecca - not hard to do when you have two of the top ten golf courses in South Africa, theatres, a wide expanse of forest, rivers and the Indian Ocean on your doorstep. If history is to be believed, then this beautiful part of the world was only explored in 1688, well after Dias had landed in Mossel Bay in 1488, in the hope of finding meat and fresh water. To the Khoi people, who lived in this rich valley, the region was known as Outeniqualand - the ‘land of milk and honey’ - which aptly describes this lush and green paradise. A settlement was established here in 1811 and named George Town after the reigning monarch of England at the time. George has always been an easy-going hamlet, with a laidback approach that allows one to easily enjoy the beauty of the natural setting. Hikes in and around George provide a number of wonderful views over George and the coast and expose one to the indigenous fynbos of the area. These include the three routes of the Groene Weide forest walks, starting at Saasveld College at the northern point of one of the golf courses and George Peak and Cradock’s Peak trails, difficult walks but worth it for the sheer magnetism of the views. Fondly known as ‘cold and wet’, after their car registration - CAW - George is anything but. The moderate climate makes George ideal for outdoor adventure all year round and activities include: fishing, hang-gliding, diving, water skiing, cycling, canoeing, climbing, sailing, windsurfing and surfing.
- Sun CitySun City is known the world over as a premier holiday resort. South Africa's Las Vegas, Sun City has casinos in abundance, as well as a variety of diverse entertainment and relaxation activities. The resort's most magnificent sight is The Lost City, an enormous complex that includes a water park. Statues of gazelles leap from towers topped with palm trees, and pools, artificial caves and ruins fill the grounds. A world-class golf course is also at your disposal here.
- JohannesburgOne of the first places most people visiting Johannesburg wish to see are the South Western Townships or Soweto. Famous all over the world for the riots which took place there in 1976, Soweto contains some nice areas which are worth seeing. It is recommended that you take a professional tour there, however, rather than organise your own as you will not be familiar with the different areas of the region. Oh these tours usually lead to a shebeen or local pub for a drink too so you can really get to see what life there is like - or so the story goes. The city is also home to a wide variety of recreational activities. You will find numerous musems and galleries throughout the city including the impressive Museum Africa, the South African National Museum of Military History, the Bensusan Museum of Photography, the South African Breweries Museum, the Johannesburg Art Gallery and the Nelson Mandela Museum. The zoo and botanic gardens are the perfect escape for those of you who want to hit the outdoors without leaving the city itself. And, if it’s watersports you’re after, head to nearby Vaal Dam where you can sail, water ski, fish, swim etc. etc. Finally, for the animal lovers among you, there’s a cheetah farm, snake parks and a crocodile farm where you can even purchase an authentic crocodile handbag if you so wish. It may seem a little wrong but rest assured, they are really good value. And on the subject of bargains, Johannesburg is also renowned as a shopper’s paradise and prices are somewhat cheaper compared to those outside Africa. If it’s conventional goods you’re on the look out for, head to Sandton City and Square, The Firs in Rosebank, the Carlton Centre or the Randburg Watefront. But, as we all know, backpackers are rarely after conventional goods so if you feel like haggling and searching for useless random items for hours on end, check out the flea market attached to the aforementioned Waterfront, the Rosebank Flea Market, the Trading Market in Yeoville or the Oriental Plaza on Bree Street. Each is home to hundreds of local traders selling authentic African goods and offers an excellent way to spend a couple of hours.
Day - 1 Mumbai - Cape Town
Today is the day you depart to begin your Summer Holidays with us. Tour passengers are requested to report 3 Hours before the scheduled flight at Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. Arrive in CAPETOWN. On arrival at Cape town transfer to the Hotel. Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day - 2 Cape Town - City Tour of Cape Town and Table Mountain
After breakfast, proceed for Full Day City tour of Cape Town, to see Table Mountain for unforgettable sweeping views (weather permitting). Return to the city through the Malay Quarter, past the Castle, and around Table Bay to Millerton lighthouse and signal hill. Travel to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. Evening will be at leisure at the Waterfront to capture a panoramic view. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day - 3 Cape Town - Peninsula Tour
After breakfast depart for Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula. Then proceed for the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve passing Haut Bay, a colorful and entertaining fishing harbour. Enjoy a cruise to Seal Island, to view seals and sea birds at Duiker Island (weather permitting). After lunch proceed to Boulder’s Beach that is home to a growing colony of the vulnerable African jackass penguins which can be viewed at close quarters. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day - 4 Cape Town
After breakfast, day at Leisure. Spend your time at the Water front. Time for shopping and some Leisurely activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day - 5 Cape Town - Garden Route - George
After breakfast proceed to George via Garden Route. The Garden Route is one of the South Africa’s most scenic routes and a popular and scenic stretch of the south-eastern coast of South Africa. It stretches from Mossel Bay in the Western Cape to the Storms River which is crossed along the N2 coastal highway over the Paul Sauer Bridge in the extreme eastern reach of the Western Cape. Arrive and check in at the Hotel. Rest of the day free for rest and leisure activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day - 6 George - John Benn Cruise on The Knysna Lagoon - George
After breakfast we drive to Knysna for visit to the quaint town. Later we proceed to Knysna waterfront to board the John Benn Cruise for a fun ride on the tranquil Knysna Lagoon. Return back to the hotel. Check in at the Hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day - 7 George - Oudtshoorn (The Feather Capital) - Visit The Cango Caves - Port Elizabeth
After breakfast proceed to Oudtshoorn. En-route we stop at Cango Caves. Visit the first six chambers of Cango Caves. The stalactite and stalagmite formations are an incredible sight. Later, we proceed to Cango Wildlife Ranch where you can discover a variety of animals seldom seen. Venture into Crocodile enclosures, visit Snake Park and Cheetahland. At the Ostrich Farm, you have an opportunity to ride the magnificent bird. Overnight at the hotel.
Day - 8 George - Johannesburg - Pilanesberg
After breakfast proceed towards airport to board your flight to Johannesburg. On arrival at Johannesburg proceed towards Pilanesberg Game Reserve for WILD LIFE SAFARI ADVENTURE. On arrival check-in at the lodge. Later proceed for the game drive in the 4 x 4 safari vehicles. Your game drive (time permitting) will continue until late evening so that you can even view the nocturnal animals. Overnight at the Lodge.
Day - 9 Pilanesberg
Early morning proceed for the game drive in the 4 x 4 at the Pilanesberg Game Reserve. Return to the lodge after the morning game drive for breakfast. After having lunch at the lodge proceed for the afternoon game drive, your game drive will continue until late evening (time permitting) so that you can even view the nocturnal animals. Later enjoy dinner at the lodge. Overnight at the Lodge.
Day - 10 Pilanesberg - Suncity
After the breakfast depart for Sun City. The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge manmade lake offering various water sports. Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning. Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits - you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste. Overnight at the hotel.
Day - 11 Suncity - Orientation Tour of Pretoria - Johannesburg
After breakfast we shall leave for Johannesburg and en route proceed for an Orientation Tour of Pretoria. Continue your journey to Johannesburg. On arrival at Johannesburg proceed for the Orientation Tour of Johannesburg. Later check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day - 12 Johannesburg - Mumbai
After breakfast proceed to the airport to board the flight to Mumbai. After the fun-filled and un-forgettable travel experience with us. Arrive in Mumbai with happy memories!!
|Rates for 16/Apr/2024 Departure.
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):
South Africa Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare with Taxes. (Ex.Mumbai)
- 04 Nights Stay at Hotel the Commodore Or Similar In Cape Town.
- 02 Nights Stay at Hotel Ph King George Or Similar In George.
- 01 Night Stay at Hotel Radisson Blu Or Similar In Port Elizabeth.
- 02 Nights Stay at Bakubung Bush Lodge Or Similar In Pilanesberg.
- 01 Night Stay at Hotel Sun City Main Or Similar In Sun City.
- 01 Night Stay at Hotel Gold Reef City Or Similar In Johannesburg.
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Dinners at Indian Restaurants In Sun City.
- City Tour of Cape Town + Cable Car + Table Mountain.
- Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour With Funicular.
- John Benn Cruise + Knysna Lagoon In Knysna.
- Cango Wild Life Ranch + Cango Caves + Ostrich Farm In Oudtshoorn.
- 4 X 4 Open Safari Drive At The Pilanesberg Game Reserve.
- City Tour of Pretoria.
- City Tour of Johannesburg.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing as Per Itinerary.
- Visa Charges for South Africa With Service Charges.
- Airport Taxes for Mumbai & South Africa.
- Services Of The Tour Manager & Chef Only For A Group Of 25 Pax And More.
- Travel Insurance Upto 70 Years of Age.
South Africa Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- TCS extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Porterage, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Optional Tours, And All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Anything Not Specifically Mentioned In The Tour Cost.
South Africa Tour Package Notes
- Tour Cost is approximately Calculated at Rs. 6/- per ZAR. Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Please read the Terms Condition & Cancellation Policy before Booking.
- High Season Surcharge will be Applicable on specific dates.
- Tour Cost based on group of 20 Adult Passengers
- Rates are subject to changes without prior Notice.
South Africa Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%