Kashmir Tour Package
₹29999/ per person
Srinagar - Sonmarg - Gulmarg - Pahalgam
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 12 Mar, 2024
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Kashmir Tour Package Destination Details
- KashmirLive a Bollywood Dream in Kashmir -
The Land of Romancewhere pictures fail to define the beauty of this Heaven on Earth. Make some unforgettable memories with your partner while walking hand in hand on the banks of the pristine lakes and symbol of love The Mughal Gardens. Carve out a few hours and watch the sunset together while rowing the heart shaped paddles in a shikara ride on the rippling Dal Lake in Srinagar.
From lush green plains to the snow covered mountains, drive through the most captivating roads from Srinagar to Gulmarg which will refuse your eyes to blink while marking your way to the heartland of winter sports. Get a postcard perfect photograph and recreate your favourite Bollywood moment at the Betaab and Aru Valley in Pahalgam with your soulmate and make your trip a memorable one.
Majestic trees of Chinar, the Santoor's mesmerizing sounds, and snow-capped Himalayas make Kashmir a paradise. From the stunning vistas of Bhaderwah, picturesque landscapes of Baltal, to photographer's nirvana like Shalimar Garden and apple orchards of Pulwama, Kashmir is waiting to hypnotize you with its mesmerizing aura. All around the globe, this small little quaint valley lying between the mountain range of Pir Panjal, and the Himalayan Range is known for its pristine beauty and beautiful serenity.
You can soak infinite memories in a snug Kahwa teacup while enjoying its picture-perfect landscapes. On the one hand, this place is filled with untouched wild terrain while on the other hand there are apple orchards and grasslands of saffron waiting to bloom. Depending on the weather, scenic valleys take the form of white ice sheets to luxuriant green valleys that add to the Kashmir tourism in multiple ways. With the onset of an icy winter, places like Sonmarg get hidden under a snow blanket.
Hence, the location becomes one of the hotbeds for snow-related adventures that include sledding on glaciers, ice-skating, and skiing. But, nothing beats this valley's charm, especially during the summers, as you can undertake a shikara ride, gondola ride, river rafting, and go trekking on popular trekking routes like the Bandipora trek, Naranag-Gangabal trek, or Gangabal lake trek. Have you longed to witness the terraced gardens from the Mughal era, the vast lake with lotus flowers on the fringes, and the phenomenal alpine vistas? There are some of the most striking places to visit in Jammu & Kashmir that you must not miss out on this upcoming summer. So, make your bookings to feel the sense of ease, and abundant peace that the
heaven on earthhas to offer.
- SrinagarSilk-sunset, certain shades of white, tar on the roads, gloom beyond the oil lamp floating over the lake, ripples in the water, fog on the mirror, garden of the spring, the palace of the fairies, subject of the poems, emptiness in the eyes, absence of words, forever in ordinary things and the old roses on a breeze, where love arrives in memories of forever to liberate us into life - Srinagar! The tourist places in Srinagar offer breathtaking views and mesmerising locations to die for.Srinagar wakes up with Fajr (pre -dawn prayers) and zikr where life sings winter melodies on nine bridges, connecting the city that smells of heaven on both sides of Jhelum River, a river that passes through the city, meanders through the valley, deepening into the traveler's paradise - Dal Lake.The city takes on the morning light mirroring the mountains, when the moon still hangs pale over the tranquil Dal Lake, which ornaments an array of alluring houseboats where the lovers' find home watching a promise of the snow filling up the woods. The lake's less urbanized eastern shore is decorated with the Mughal gardens that speaks of history strung out for several kilometers. The subdued fortress and the familiar wooden mosques of the old times makes a mark at the center of the city in this era of remembering all that once existed. Easy wind, downy flake and the promises to keep between the woods and frozen lake, Srinagar awaits for you, to dream within a dream. So, come and explore the best tourist places in Srinagar
- GulmargThe nearest India can make to being a ski resort is via its pine-fringed Gulmarg. Situated at an elevation of 2730 meters above sea level, it well justifies the Meadow of Flowers tag that it has received. The meadow is given a visual highlight by the 1890s Anglican Church of St Mary's that sits on a lonely hillock which can be accessed off the dead-end road that links the 1965 neo-colonial style Hotel Highlands Park to the historic Gulmarg Golf Club. However, the key reason to visit Gulmarg is just not the same. You must visit Gulmarg to explore the backing stands of the splendid mature pines traversing you to the elevation of bald Mt Afarwat. To make it to mountain, you can either trek on foot or take help from ponies at a meagre amount of INR 300 per hour. However, the easiest way out is using the two-stage gondola cable car that flutters you to 3747m. The impressive clear day views from the top are worth the ride. During this ride, you'll encompass Nanga Parbat which is the world's ninth highest mountain peak located across Pakistan. Booking for this online can help save you from the long queues especially in the peak season of May and June. This service can however be cancelled during bad weather and getting a refund from the organizers can get really annoying then. Base station of Gandola is situated about 1 km west of the bus stand.
- SonmargSonamarg is a picturesque hill station in Jammu and Kashmir, located 80km north-east of Srinagar. At an elevation of around 2800 km from sea level, Sonamarg is known for its snow-laden fields, surrounded by majestic glaciers and serene lakes which casts subtle spells on the travellers.Sonamarg is enveloped by the great Himalayan glaciers - Kolhoi Glacier and Machoi Glacier - and gives rise to the famous Three Sisters of Kashmir Valley. Towering over this charming hill town are the peaks like Kolhoi Peak, Amarnath Peak, Machoi Peak and Sirbal Peak which makes Songamarg a popular place for adventure sports tourism.Sonamarg acts as the base camp for the trekking routes which leads to the mountain lakes such as Gangabal, Vishansar, Gadsar, Satsar and Kishansar. The Sonamarg Valley is divided into two halves by the Thajiwas range - on one side is the fir-covered Thajiwas spur popular for its camping site. The other side houses some stunning waterfalls and the Thajiwas glacier which is the prime attraction of this place.Sonamarg remains inaccessible during winters as the NH1D connecting it to the nearby places closed down due to heavy snowfall and avalanches.
- PahalgamAmidst the Liddar Valley sits a picturesque destination in Kashmir - Pahalgam. It is located in the Anantnag district in Jammu at an elevation of 2740 metres above sea level. Popularly it is called the Valley of Shepherds. Also, it is one of the most sumptuous destinations in India and it must be on your bucket list when you chalk down the places to visit in Jammu and Kashmir.In the middle of tranquillity, you will surely find many out-of-the-world destinations too. Some of the stunning lakes such as Sheshnag Lake will surely take your breath away and beauteous pine trees will follow you wherever you go. If you are waiting for an adrenaline pump, you have plenty to look forward to on your trip to Pahalgam. Initiate trekking on a hill or climbing the Himalayas from a suitable summit and unleash all the adrenaline. If you visit this place in the right season, you will have one of the most remarkable skiing experiences as well. Apart from this, if you are looking to spend some quality time with your family on a holiday, you could not choose a better domestic destination than Pahalgam. It offers everything for all age groups, especially kids who have a gala time moving around this beautiful place a lot. You might want to indulge in various activities with them too by zorbing, sitting in various rides at famous amusements parks and what not! Traversing in and around Pahalgam is devoid of any fuss as you can easily find local transport means and not waste much time hovering around on your holiday. The weather is quite chilly from November to February with plenty of snow around. In the later months until April, it gets a bit warmer, albeit the minimum temperature hovers around 2-3 Degrees Celsius. The monsoon stretches from July till September. The autumn stretches until November and is quite dry with strong winds.
Hotel Royal BatooKohen Khan, Khayam, Dal Gate Srinagar
Hotel Royal Batoo is conveniently located in the popular Lal Chowk area. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. All the necessary facilities, including 24-hour room service, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, are at hand. Air conditioning, desk, fan, inhouse movies, television can be found in selected guestrooms. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Convenience and comfort makes Hotel Royal Batoo the perfect choice for your stay in Srinagar.
Day - 1 Srinagar
On arrival at Srinagar Airport you will meet to our representative and transfer to hotel, and drive to Srinagar after fresh up leave for Mughal Gardens Nishat, Shalimar & Shankaracharya. In the evening Boat ride "Shikara"( (to be paid directly by the guest) around Dal Lake, overnight at srinagar Hotel.
Day - 2 Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast leave from Srinagar and drive to Sonmarg, full day excursion to Sonmarg. Sonmarg is known as ''Gateway of Ladakh'', in the evening return to Srinagar and join Hotel for overnight stay at Srinagar .
Day - 3 Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast leave from Srinagar and drive to Gulmarg. You can enjoy a pony ride and also enjoy a Gondola ride (cable car) to Khilanmarg. Evening is free to explore the charm & beauty of Gulmarg Valley, overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel
Day - 4 Srinagar - Pahalgam
After breakfast leave from Srinagar and drive Pahalgam (Vale of Kashmir). In the way visit saffron fields and enroute Avanti Raja's ruined Palace. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Film industry. Overnight stay at Pahalgam
Day - 5 Pahalgam - Srinagar
After breakfast leave from pahalgam And Drive To Srinagar. Overnight Stay At Srinagar Houseboat/hotel
Day - 6 Srinagar - Return
Morning After Breakfast Proceed to Srinagar Airport to Board the Flight for the Desired Destination.
|Child 5-12 yrs. (W/O...
|*Above Rates are per person
Kashmir Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin sharing basis.
- 03 Nights Srinagar Hotel Royal Batoo Or Similar
- 01 Night Pahalgam Hotel Abshar Or Similar
- 01 Night Srinagar Deluxe Houseboat
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
- All transfers and sight seeing by Non A/c. Vehicle
Kashmir Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Train Fare / Air Fare.
- Entrance fees at sight seeing places if any.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes".
Kashmir Tour Package Notes
- Above rates are per person.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "website" before booking the Tour.
- Hotels and Rooms are subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Jun 2024.
Kashmir Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%