Leh with Srinagar Kargil Tour Package
₹20999/ per person
Srinagar - Kargil - Leh - Pangong - Nubra Valley
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 15 Dec, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Leh with Srinagar Kargil Tour Package Destination Details
- LadakhLadakh is a mountainous region and a Union Territory in the north India and in the area known as the Trans-Himalaya, (the lands beyond the Himalaya: Tibet, Xinjiang and northern Pakistan). It's slightly smaller than Scotland, the settled population lives between 2700m and 4500m, and nomadic encampments can be found even higher. The people are a mixture of Buddhist and Muslim 50% of each. Buddhists are the majority in the east close to the Chinese border and a slight majority overall while Muslims have the majority in the north and west. Travelers are likely to see more of the Buddhists as the majority of the tourist attractions are in the east and directly related to Tibetan Buddhist culture.Daily flights to Leh are from Delhi, Srinagar, Jammu and elsewhere. These are, however, subject to inclement weather and may be cancelled at any time, keep your schedule flexible. Altitude sickness is also a worry given the altitude.You can ride into Leh between June and mid-October (when the roads are open) on a motorcycle too.Bikers usually follow either of the 2 routes1. Delhi -> Jammu -> Patni Top -> Srinagar -> Kargil -> Leh2. Delhi -> Chandigarh -> Manali -> Sarchu -> Pangong lake -> Leh
Day 1 Srinagar
After arrival at Srinagar airport, you would be transferred to hotel/houseboat for check-in. Late afternoon Shikara ride on Dal Lake visiting floating and Vegetable gardens etc. Also witness walnut woodcarving and papier machie making demonstration. Dinner and overnight in hotel/houseboat.
Day 2 Srinagar - Kargil
Today after Breakfast, check out of the Hotel & drive to Kargil. You woud be driven through Sonmarg & Drass Valley. Check-in to Hotel upon arrival. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 Kargil - Leh. (6Hrs - 225 Kms)
Today after Breakfast, drive to Leh. On way visit Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill & Sangam View where Indus & Zanskar river meet (confluence.) Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Leh.
Day 4 Leh
Today the whole day at leisure to explore Leh city for shopping. Later visit Leh Palace and enjoy the mesmerizing view of sunset from Shanti Stupa. Dinner and night stay in Leh hotel.
Day 5 Leh -Nubra Valley (5 HRS - 120 KMS)
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung la pass the highest motorable road in the world (18,380 feet). Keep driving through Syok River and reach Hundur by late afternoon and enjoy Double Hunk Camel safari in the evening. O/N Nubra Valley .
Day 6: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery and drive to Pangong lake via Shayok ( this route possible in May and june.). Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (3rd Highest Motorable road in the world), Spend time at the banks of Pangong Lake. This lake of Pangong is 5/6 kms wide and over 144 kms long and is shared by two countries (25% India and 75% China). Over Night Pangong Lake.
Day 7: Pangong Lake - Leh (4 HRS - 140 KMS)
Earlymorningenjoy the picturesque view of sun rise on lake. after Breakfast drive back to Leh ,Today after breakfast, check out from the Camp & drive to Leh. On the way visit Hemis, Shey and Thiksey monasteries. Evening free for leisure & own activities. Overnight at the Hotel.Over night Leh
Day 8 Leh - Back to Destination.
Early morning transfer to airport and fly back to Destination with Sweet Memories of Ladakh. (BT)
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 35,999.00||₹ 23,999.00||₹ 20,999.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 12,999.00||₹ 12,999.00||₹ 12,999.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 19,999.00||₹ 19,999.00||₹ 19,999.00|
|Child 5-11 yrs. (W/O...||₹ 9,999.00||₹ 9,999.00||₹ 9,999.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
Leh with Srinagar Kargil Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing Basis at Leh.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on twin at Kargil.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on twin at Pangong.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on twin at Srinagar.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing Basis at Nubra Valley .
- Meals (Breakfast & Dinner)
- To & Fro Airport Transfers (Leh & Srinagar) As Per Package.
- All Transportation by Xylo / Innova / Similar Vehicles on sharing basis.
- Inner line Permit.
Leh with Srinagar Kargil Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Airfare / Train fare.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- 5% GST extra applicable on all above Rates.
Leh with Srinagar Kargil Tour Package Notes
- Above Rates are per person.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "website" before booking the Tour.
- Prices valid till 30th SEP 2021.
- Kindly Note the vehicles provided are not on disposable basis and are strictly on point to point basis as per the Itinerary selected.
Leh with Srinagar Kargil Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%