Valley of Kashmir Tour Package
₹25500/ per person
Jammu - Patnitop - Srinagar - Sonmarg - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Katra (Vaishnodevi) - Jammu
- 11 Nights/ 12 Days
- Availability 25 Apr, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Valley of Kashmir Tour Package Destination Details
- JammuA beautiful blend of ancient temples and picturesque sights, the city of Jammu is huddled against the Pir Panjal mountains. The winter capital of Jammu & Kashmir covers the southernmost part of the state.The city of Jammu is located on the banks of the Tawi river, with the Shivalik hills cutting across the area from the east to the west. Whether it’s the glorious temples and shrines you wish to visit, the delectable cuisine you want savour or simply admire the raw beauty of the city, there’s something for everyone. Immerse yourself in the rich culture and take in the glorious sights while at Jammu.While the city experiences moderate weather throughout the year, the cooler months starting from September to April are ideal for visiting.
- PatnitopWith endless meadows and panoramic views of the snow capped peaks of the Himalayas, Patnitop is a perfect place to experience nature at its picturesque best and widest.Along with the widespread abundance in sceneries, the area is accessorized with activities like skiing and trekking as well as water springs, all together making it a popular tourist destination. Sanasar, located 17 kms away is also popular for a paragliding base, golf courses along with extended sightseeing options. These together, are sure to give one the most splendid and grand views and make the experience all the more enjoyable with a host of adventure activities.
- KatraA small town located in foothills of Trikuta Mountains in Jammu and Kashmir, Katra is a popular pilgrimage for millions of Hindus. The town is in the vicinity of Mata Vaishno Devi Temple, situated in the Trikuta Mountains. Every year pilgrims undertake a challenging 13.5 km long trek to reach the shrine. This speaks volumes about their devotion towards the Goddess. They believe that the Goddess will fulfill their wishes and consider the temple as one of the holiest of the Shakti Peethas (holy places representing cosmic energy).Though Vaishno Devi is the main attraction of the town, there are numerous places to explore. Bhairon Temple is an important pilgrimage site, and the temple has interesting legends related to it. Another auspicious temple is the Adhkunwari, 6 km from Katra. The cave is very narrow and can only accommodate one person at a time. Katra also has numerous places for sightseeing which provide picturesque views, such as Himkoti, Banganga, Baba Dhansar and many more. All of these are great places to unwind and enjoy the beauty of nature.
Day 1 Jammu
Arrive Jammu and transfer to the Hotel. Rest of the time free for personal activities. Overnight at Jammu.
Day 2 Jammu - Patnitop
After breakfast proceed for Patnitop. In the evening enjoy beauty of Patnitop. Overnight at Patnitop.
Day 3 Patnitop - Shrinagar
After breakfast leave for Srinagar, enroute experience India's largest Nehru Tunnel. Overnight at Srinagar Houseboat.
Day 4 Srinagar
Early morning leave for Shankaracharya Temple, Kashmir's Famous Mughal Garden, Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 5 Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
Full day visit to Sonmarg (if military and weather permits) for Magnificent and Breathtaking experience of the Snow covered Mountains. Overnight at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 6 Srinagar - Gulmarg
After breakfast proceed for Gulmarg. Enjoy ''Gondola'' The Cable Ride (optional) at Gulmarg. Evening free for Horse Riding and Personal activities. Overnight at Gulmarg.
Day 7 Gulmarg
Full day free for shopping and personal activities. Overnight at Gulmarg.
Day 8 Gulmarg - Pahalgam
After breakfast proceed for Pahalgam. Reach Pahalgam in the afternoon. Rests of the day enjoy Horse Riding (optional), and Photography of scenic beauty of Pahalgam. Overnight at Pahalgam.
Day 9 Pahalgam
After breakfast proceed towards Hajan Picnic Spot ( optional). Evening relax by doing Fishing, Trekking, etc. Overnight at Pahalgam.
Day 10 Pahalgam - Katra
After breakfast proceed for Katra (Vaishnodevi). Reach Katra (Vaishnodevi) and transfer to the Hotel. Evening free for Darshan of Mata Vaishnodevi. Overnight at Katra (Vaishnodevi).
Day 11 Katra
Whole day free for Darshan and personal Activities. Over night in Katra.
Day 12 Katra (Vaishnodevi) - Jammu
After breakfast move towards Jammu station to catch your Train for return journey.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 25,500.00||₹ 25,500.00||₹ 25,500.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 17,999.00||₹ 17,999.00||₹ 17,999.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 25,500.00||₹ 25,500.00||₹ 25,500.00|
|Child 5-12 yrs. (W/O...||₹ 12,799.00||₹ 12,799.00||₹ 12,799.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
Valley of Kashmir Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Accommodation in standard hotels in twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel at respective hotels during stay.
- All transfers and sight seeing by Non A/c. Vehicle.
Valley of Kashmir Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Train Fare / Air Fare.
- Entrance fees at sight seeing places if any.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes".
- GST @ 5% extra applicable on all above rates.
Valley of Kashmir Tour Package Notes
- GST @ 5% or as applicable on above Rates.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our ‘Package Details’.
- All rates mentioned are without Air Fare and Train Fare.
- Train Fare or Air Fare will be applicable as per class of seats booked.
- Hotels and Rooms are subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- During Festival and Weekends and Connecting Govt. Holidays above rates not applicable.
Valley of Kashmir Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%