Italy Austria Tour Package
₹134999/ per person
Rome - Florence - Venice - Innsbruck - Salzburg - Vienna
- 9 Nights/ 10 Days
- Availability 19 Feb, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Italy Austria Tour Package Destination Details
- ItalyItaly, the land of rich culture and heritage, is incomparable! Its timeless beauty goes beyond explanation and its history has a charm which is unmatched. Go visit the Roman ruins, monuments and historical landmarks and drive through the picturesque Tuscan countryside to the vibrant Florence. Move through the endless canals of Venice and take a romantic gondola ride under the stars for that ultimate romantic experience. Italy is a dreamy delight and a Mecca for cultural and art enthusiasts! So just plan a trip and get going!
- Rome As all roads lead to Rome, this city does not need an introduction. Here is one anyway. The Eternal City will always overwhelm with its sheer imperial scale - packed full of temples, residences, basilicas, churches, squares, parks, museums and fountains - Rome is breathtaking. Whether it is the unbelievable opulence of the Vatican, or the simplicity of a trattoria serving humble fare, you will always feel the city's timelessness and millennia of rich history on the very ground you walk upon. The city has many layers that correspond to periods in its history: such as Ancient Rome, Medieval Rome, Christian Rome and Renaissance Rome to name a few. The capital of Italy, the Rome's modern layer is also quite evident, and it is dynamic and efficient, always blending the old with the new.
- FlorenceFlorence (Firenze), the city that was the centre of the Italian Renaissance, is a place of beauty and splendour. Every street is a masterpiece of statues, cobblestones, and imposing edifices, all of which further cement the legendary Florentine love of display. There are rich galleries, even richer churches, impressive domes, corresponding to different periods of history, from early medieval, to neoclassical. It is hard to measure Florence's cultural and historical impact, and even the most conservative estimate concedes it a world-changing status. A visitor can be overwhelmed by this, and needs constantly to be reminded that the reason for such elegant opulence is that Florence was the hub of most activity during the rebirth of art, philosophy, and science in Europe, largely spurred on by the Medici family.
- VeniceThe romantic city of Venice is located in the Veneto region of Italy - one of the northernmost states. This ancient and historically important city was originally built on 100 small islands in the Adriatic Sea. Instead or roads, Venice relies on a series of waterways and canals.One of the most famous areas of the city is the world-renowned Grand Canal thoroughfare, which was a major centre of the Renaissance. Another unmistakable area is the central square in Venice, called the Piazza San Marco. This is where you’ll find a range of Byzantine mosaics, the Campanile bell and, of course, the stunning St. Mark's Basilica.Few cities can claim such a priceless art and history heritage as Venice. This unique city with its magical, spectacular scenery is not just beautiful; it is a real miracle of creative genius: a city built on mud, sand and the slime of a difficult, inhospitable landscape.The biggest attraction in the gorgeous city of Venice is the architecture — which is enhanced by the ancient canals that surround it. As well as Piazza San Marco and St. Mark's Basilica, the city is home to the Gothic masterpiece Doge's Palace. This pink and white marble buildings has to be seen in the flesh to be fully appreciated. Not only is it a breathtaking example of Italian architecture, it is also the centre of Venice Carnival celebrations every year.Just a short gondola ride from Doge's Palace is the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, which is one of the world’s most illustrious modern art collections. If you're looking for more traditional works from the Renaissance period, spend some time at the Galleria dell'Accademia, which houses several classics from this era.There are many places in Venice which characterise the city's illustrious history and association with the arts and architecture. Take the Bridge of Sighs, for example, which is a white limestone masterpiece that the interrogation rooms of Doge’s Palace to the prison.But the most beautiful bridge in all of Venice has to be the Rialto Bridge. This ornate structure hangs over the Grand Canal with masterful confidence. Connecting San Polo to the sestieri of San Marco, the bridge has been rebuilt many times over the years.If you're looking for entertainment in Venice, you truly are spoilt for choice. Spend a few hours perusing the artworks at Museo Correr, or explore an exciting mix of Renaissance and modern art at Punta della Dogana.Perhaps you'd prefer to take in an evening of ballet or live music at Teatro La Fenice, which is a truly magnificent 1000-seat theatre. If you're interested in the history of Venice, a trip to either the Lace Museum or Fortuny Museum will take you on a journey of discovery. And no trip to Venice should pass by without a trip to Ca' d'Oro — a Venetian-Gothic palace that also happens to be home to the Franchetti collection of Renaissance art.
- AustriaAustria is rich in culture. Many countries can claim the same thing. However, Austria holds a unique place in the annals of European history, which makes it easy to state the obvious. At the end of the Second World War, Austria had been under the governorship of the Allies at which time their constitution was restored. Furthermore, what makes Austria different is that it is one of 13 countries to declare that they are permanently neutral. Austria’s parliament made the Declaration of Neutrality in 1955. Since that time, Austria’s form of government has transformed to a “parliamentary representative democracy” in which it has nine states. Austria became a member of the European Union in 1995. As of 1999, Austria adopted the Euro as their primary currency. Its capital, Vienna, is also its largest city. As a landlocked nation in central Europe, it is bordered by Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic. It is easy to see why Austria could be a starting point to visit other cities in Europe. Austria’s population of 8.2 million people enjoys an alpine climate because of its mountainous terrain. On other days, the weather remains constant, not too hot, and not too cold. Anytime is a good time to visit Austria. If you enjoy outdoor winter sports, the best time to go is during the months between December and March. If you enjoy hiking, swimming in the lake, bike riding or even mountain bike riding, the warm weather between April and October is best. During the summer months, most festivals are celebrated, choirs, classical music, and many other activities. Cities in this European country provide the visitor with many things to do. Vienna provides a link between past and present Austria with museums, palaces, and squares; Innsbruck is nestled high above the Inn River with the Alps providing a breathtaking backdrop for the weary traveler. These are just two of the main cities that lure people to this famous country, certainly something to consider when planning your next vacation.
- InnsbruckMany visitors holidaying here find that purchasing the 'Club Innsbruck' card is a good way to save money if you intend to sightsee and visit a number of the main tourist attractions and museums. The Club Innsbruck card not only provides free entrance to attractions, but also allows tourists to use public transport as much as they require, without the need to purchase tickets. Those with the Club Innsbruck card may also be pleased to take advantage of the free guided mountain hikes that they will be entitled to. Others may prefer to sightsee onboard the city's hop-on, hop-off Sightseer bus, which passes countless tourist attractions en route, such as the Alpine Zoo (Alpenzoo) and the Triumphal Arch (Triumphpforte), and departs every 30 minutes between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00, from the Hauptbahnhof.
- SalzburgFamous for its baroque architecture, Salzburg is one of the largest cities in Austria, and is located on the northern boundary of the Alps, by the banks of the Salzach River. It has mountains to the south, and rolling green plains to the north. It is also the birthplace of the musical genius, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The Aldstadt, or Old Town, is where the best of the city can be observed, with narrow winding cobblestone lanes in between magnificent mansions and other baroque edifices. This is also the city where the famous movie, The Sound of Music, was shot. The Hohensalzburg Fortress looms over the city atop a mountain, and climbing its walls is a truly delightful experience, rewarding you with a view of the city with the river winding through and the Alps beyond. Other places to see include: Schloss Hellbrunn, an erstwhile summer palace with lots of fountains and pretty gardens; Steintheater (Stone Theatre), where the first opera in Middle Europe was conducted; Mozart's birth house, which is now a popular museum devoted to Mozart and his family; and Schloss Mirabell, a beautiful castle. Also visit the Salzburg Zoo, and one of the many museums, such as the Toy Museum, Museum of Natural History, and the Salzburg Museum of Modern Art.
- ViennaThe city of Vienna has long been a city of culture, and this is reflected within its plentiful tourist attractions and endless sightseeing opportunities. Tourists will find that the Vienna State Opera (Wiener Staatsoper) is one such example of Viennese culture at its very finest, along with many other attractions, such as the glorious University Botanical Gardens. The royal summer palace of the Schloss Schönbrunn is one of the most visited of all the tourist attractions in Vienna and this breathtaking building is simply enormous. You have to literally stand outside of the Schönbrunn Palace to fully appreciate the sheer scale of this colossal architecture, which actually comprises a staggering 1,440 different rooms and even features its very own zoo.
Day - 1 India - Rome (Italy)
Assemble at the Airport to board your Flight to Italy. On arrival proceed to the Hotel for check in. Overnight at Rome. (D)
Day - 2 Rome
After breakfast proceed for local Sightseeing to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, World famous for Michelangelo’s ceiling paintings and The Last Judgment. Continue to monumental St. Peters Square and Basilica. Also visit Colloseum (outside view), The Roman Forum and Trevi Fountain. Overnight at Rome. (B,D)
Day - 3 Rome - Florence
After breakfast proceed to Florence - cradle of the Renaissance. Enroute visit The Leaning Tower of Pisa – one of the Seven Wonders of the World. You will be impressed with the magnificent monuments in the Square of Miracles The Gothic Cathedral, the Baptistery & the Bell Tower, today known as the Leaning Tower. On arrival at Florence check into the hotel. Later visit the Academy of Fine Arts with Michelangelo’s celebrated David, the magnificent Cathedral, Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistry’s heavy bronze “Gate of Paradise,” and sculpture - studded Signoria Square. Later, take a moment to check out the enticing shops with Florentine leather goods and gold jewelry. Overnight at Florence. (B,D)
Day - 4 Florence - Venice
After Breakfast proceed to Venice. On arrival check into the hotel. Later proceed to admire the byzantine Basilica, the Clock Tower, lavish Doges’ Palace and the Bridge of Sighs. Watch skilled Glassblowers fashion their delicate objects, then time to explore or to join an optional gondola ride. Overnight at Venice. (B,D)
Day - 5 Venice - Innsbruck
After breakfast proceed for Innsbruck capital of the Tyrol region of Austria. On arrival check into the Hotel. Later view the famous ‘Golden Dachl’ or Golden Roof against a stunning back drop of the Alps and shop for exquisite crystal souvenirs at the World famous Swaroski Crystal World (Wattens) Overnight at Innsbruck. (B,D)
Day - 6 Innsbruck - Salzburg
After breakfast proceed to the Austrian City - Salzburg. Arrive and Check in to hotel. Overnight at Salzburg. (B,D)
Day - 7 Salzburg
After breakfast proceed for The Sound of Music Tour - the place where famous Hollywood movie ''Sound of Music'' was filmed. Also visit Mirabell Garden and the Great Cathedral, Mozart’s birthplace, the Great Festival Hall, St Peter’s Churchyard then continue to Old Town and the monumental Domplatz. Overnight at Salzburg. (B,D)
Day - 8 Salzburg - Vienna
After breakfast proceed to Vienna - The Capital of Austria. Arrive and check into the hotel. Overnight at Vienna. (B,D)
Day - 9 Vienna
After breakfast proceed for historical Vienna City Tour - visit the Famous Palaces & Museums of Austria. Overnight at Vienna. (B,D)
Day - 10 Vienna - India
After breakfast check out of the Hotel. Proceed to Airport for your Flight back home. (B)
Italy Austria Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Airfare with Airport taxes.
- 2 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Rome.
- 1 Night accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Florence.
- 1 Night accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Venice.
- 1 Night accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Innsbruck.
- 2 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Salzburg.
- 2 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Vienna.
- Meals: 09 Breakfast + 08 Indian Dinners *
- Guided Tour of Venice.
- Visit to Glass Factory and observe Glass Blowing Demonstration in Venice.
- City Tour in Rome.
- Visit to Roman Forum in Rome.
- Visit to Trevi Fountain in Rome.
- Visit to Time Elevator in Rome.
- Visit to Colosseum (Inside View) in Rome.
- Guided Tour of Vatican City.
- Visit to Vatican Museum in Vatican City.
- Visit to Michelangelo Hill in Florence.
- Visit to Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Visit to Swarovski Crystal World in Innsbruck.
- Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg.
- All Transfers & Tours by Private Car.
Italy Austria Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST @ 5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Tips @ 2 Euro Per Person Per Day.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Visa Charges
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral water, Laundry Charge, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charge etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”.
Italy Austria Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Italy Austria Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 86.7 INR** as per Today i.e. Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%