Exotic Europe Tour Package
₹264744/ per person
Paris - Brussels - Amsterdam - Mannheim - Switzerland - Innsbruck - Mestre - Rome - Pisa
- 15 Nights/ 16 Days
- Availability 13 Apr, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Exotic Europe Tour Package Destination Details
- ParisThe French capital, Paris, has an annual 30 million foreign visitors, and so is the most visited city in the world.Paris sights include monuments and architecture, such as its Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and neo-classic Haussmannian boulevards and buildings as well as museums, operas and concert halls. There are also more modern attractions such as its suburban Disneyland Paris.
- BrusselsThe capital of Belgium, Brussels is a city full of history, and also has a confluence of people and technology. Known for its cosmopolitan diversity, it caters to every need, taste, and desire with a gusto not to be seen anywhere else in Europe. Belgian chocolates are the best in the world, the undisputed champions of culinary excellence. Its many, many seafood restaurants are also big crowd pullers, and are a speciality of Brussels, along with comics and art and gothic architecture. Brussels defines variety and has it all - cobblestone alleys, forests all around, baroque guildhalls, street side cafes, picturesque medieval streets, lively squares, beautiful boulevards, spacious parks, the magnificent Grand Place, and an active cultural life - this city has to be experienced to be believed.
- AmsterdamA city of flow, a city of canals; Amsterdam is the archetype of the big city utopia. It is the cleanest city in the world, as its roads bear almost no traffic other than cycles, humans, and trams. Amsterdam instead breathes using the beautiful canals that interlace, and circumscribe it. It inspires by administering mixture of opulent history with a rich diversity of people and cultures. Amsterdam could hold you there for a lifetime, but a short visit can be very rewarding as there is much to see and do. Ogle the picturesque windmills, the many historical sights, the over fifty museums, and of course the no-tongue in cheek red-light district. Indulge in varieties of great cafes and restaurants, Rastafarian coffee shops, rich nightlife, and efficient public transport. And the best way to explore all of this is on the back of a trusty hired bicycle.
- ItalyItaly, the land of rich culture and heritage, is incomparable! Its timeless beauty goes beyond explanation and its history has a charm which is unmatched. Go visit the Roman ruins, monuments and historical landmarks and drive through the picturesque Tuscan countryside to the vibrant Florence. Move through the endless canals of Venice and take a romantic gondola ride under the stars for that ultimate romantic experience. Italy is a dreamy delight and a Mecca for cultural and art enthusiasts! So just plan a trip and get going!
- Rome As all roads lead to Rome, this city does not need an introduction. Here is one anyway. The Eternal City will always overwhelm with its sheer imperial scale - packed full of temples, residences, basilicas, churches, squares, parks, museums and fountains - Rome is breathtaking. Whether it is the unbelievable opulence of the Vatican, or the simplicity of a trattoria serving humble fare, you will always feel the city's timelessness and millennia of rich history on the very ground you walk upon. The city has many layers that correspond to periods in its history: such as Ancient Rome, Medieval Rome, Christian Rome and Renaissance Rome to name a few. The capital of Italy, the Rome's modern layer is also quite evident, and it is dynamic and efficient, always blending the old with the new.
- PisaWorld famous for its not-so-straight bell tower, Pisa is a quaint little town in Tuscany, central Italy, lying at the junction of the Arno and Serchio Rivers in the Ligurian Sea. However, there is much more to this city than the Leaning Tower, or Torro Pendente. Pisa is filled with many other architectural and cultural wonders, such as the Camp del Miracoli, Duomo di Pisa, Battistero, Campo Santo Monumentale, Museo del Opera del Duomo, Museo delle Sinopie, Piazza dei Cavalieri, Palazzo della Carovana, Palazzo dell'Orologio, Chiesa di Santo Stefano, Church of San Rocco, Palazzo Carovana, Palazzo dei Dodici, Piazza Garibaldi, Ponte di Mezzo, the Ussero Cafe, Giardino Scotto, and La Cittadella.
- FlorenceFlorence (Firenze), the city that was the centre of the Italian Renaissance, is a place of beauty and splendour. Every street is a masterpiece of statues, cobblestones, and imposing edifices, all of which further cement the legendary Florentine love of display. There are rich galleries, even richer churches, impressive domes, corresponding to different periods of history, from early medieval, to neoclassical. It is hard to measure Florence's cultural and historical impact, and even the most conservative estimate concedes it a world-changing status. A visitor can be overwhelmed by this, and needs constantly to be reminded that the reason for such elegant opulence is that Florence was the hub of most activity during the rebirth of art, philosophy, and science in Europe, largely spurred on by the Medici family.
- MestreMestre can be described as a town located in 'Veneto, Italy'. It's, in fact, a 'frazione' with regards to 'comune' of 'Venice'. Mestre, having situated on mainland, with neighboring Zelarino, Favaro Veneto, Chirignago, and Marghera; includes around 1, 70, 000 inhabitants of 'comune'; with islands of 'Venice proper' having accounted for around 90000. Mestre has been linked with Venice by huge road and Rail Bridge; known as 'Ponte della Liberta'; which in English means 'Freedom Bridge'. Mestre enjoys the credit of being the biggest City all over Italy for not attaining status of 'autonomous commune'.As per legend, Mestre had been founded by none other than 'Mesthles', i.e. a cohort of 'hero Antenor', one of the escapees from Troy; who went on to discover Padua. Actual origins of Mestre are not known. The only thing known as of now is that a Roman fortress existed here once upon a time. It has also been reported that destruction and reconstruction took place on its part in the tenth century.
- AustriaAustria is rich in culture. Many countries can claim the same thing. However, Austria holds a unique place in the annals of European history, which makes it easy to state the obvious. At the end of the Second World War, Austria had been under the governorship of the Allies at which time their constitution was restored. Furthermore, what makes Austria different is that it is one of 13 countries to declare that they are permanently neutral. Austria’s parliament made the Declaration of Neutrality in 1955. Since that time, Austria’s form of government has transformed to a “parliamentary representative democracy” in which it has nine states. Austria became a member of the European Union in 1995. As of 1999, Austria adopted the Euro as their primary currency. Its capital, Vienna, is also its largest city. As a landlocked nation in central Europe, it is bordered by Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic. It is easy to see why Austria could be a starting point to visit other cities in Europe. Austria’s population of 8.2 million people enjoys an alpine climate because of its mountainous terrain. On other days, the weather remains constant, not too hot, and not too cold. Anytime is a good time to visit Austria. If you enjoy outdoor winter sports, the best time to go is during the months between December and March. If you enjoy hiking, swimming in the lake, bike riding or even mountain bike riding, the warm weather between April and October is best. During the summer months, most festivals are celebrated, choirs, classical music, and many other activities. Cities in this European country provide the visitor with many things to do. Vienna provides a link between past and present Austria with museums, palaces, and squares; Innsbruck is nestled high above the Inn River with the Alps providing a breathtaking backdrop for the weary traveler. These are just two of the main cities that lure people to this famous country, certainly something to consider when planning your next vacation.
- InnsbruckMany visitors holidaying here find that purchasing the 'Club Innsbruck' card is a good way to save money if you intend to sightsee and visit a number of the main tourist attractions and museums. The Club Innsbruck card not only provides free entrance to attractions, but also allows tourists to use public transport as much as they require, without the need to purchase tickets. Those with the Club Innsbruck card may also be pleased to take advantage of the free guided mountain hikes that they will be entitled to. Others may prefer to sightsee onboard the city's hop-on, hop-off Sightseer bus, which passes countless tourist attractions en route, such as the Alpine Zoo (Alpenzoo) and the Triumphal Arch (Triumphpforte), and departs every 30 minutes between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00, from the Hauptbahnhof.
- ViennaThe city of Vienna has long been a city of culture, and this is reflected within its plentiful tourist attractions and endless sightseeing opportunities. Tourists will find that the Vienna State Opera (Wiener Staatsoper) is one such example of Viennese culture at its very finest, along with many other attractions, such as the glorious University Botanical Gardens. The royal summer palace of the Schloss Schonbrunn is one of the most visited of all the tourist attractions in Vienna and this breathtaking building is simply enormous. You have to literally stand outside of the Schonbrunn Palace to fully appreciate the sheer scale of this colossal architecture, which actually comprises a staggering 1,440 different rooms and even features its very own zoo.
- SwitzerlandSwitzerland is a dream destination in Europe. Famous for its stunning Alpine scenery, Switzerland has been immortalized in movies such as the evergreen musical film - The Sound of Music. Other than the spectacular Alps, Switzerland has many attractions. These include forests with nature trails and hiking paths, lovely lakes, ancient cities, which are beautifully preserved, scenic countryside with picturesque meadows and farms. The architecture and culture of Switzerland have been influenced by the heritage of France, Italy and Germany. This can be seen in the monuments, palaces and castles on journeys through Switzerland with
Wonder Earth Tour.
- EngelbergA summer snow paradise, Mount Titlis overlooks Engelberg in Central Switzerland, and at over 10,000ft (3020m), it is the highest viewpoint in the region. Offering snow and ice all year round, it is also an alpine-sports centre, where you can ski, snowboard, and skate. The Titlis Glacier is stunningly beautiful, and attracts tourists from all over Europe. It is in fact one of the most accessible snow paradises in Switzerland, only about 1.5 hours from Lucerne, Zurich, Basil, or Berne. There is a lot to do here even for those with no inclination towards alpine sports.
- GenevaThe towering snow-capped Alpine peaks are a perfect backdrop to the green valleys of the Swiss countryside. The charming city of Geneva like all other Swiss cities is rich in history and architecture with several world-famous structures finding a home here making it undoubtedly one of the world's most beautiful cities. There are several cultures that come together in Geneva too, giving it a true international flavour. Politically lauded for being a neutral territory, Geneva is where many international treaties have been and many international organizations like the Red Cross and United Nations are headquartered.
- LucerneA picturesque city that is located in the heart of Switzerland, Lucerne is one of the most famous destinations in Europe, and attracts thousands of visitors every year, who come to glory in this Alpine town’s rich history and majestic scenery. Lake Lucerne's azure blue waters are otherworldly, and even more remarkable beside the dazzling Mount Pilatus, which is also known as the Dragon Mountain. From art museums to city walls, 700 hundred year old bridges to glaciers and world-famous sculptures, Lucerne is a must visit on any itinerary through Switzerland.
- ZurichZurich is truely a wonderful place set among some of the most beautiful scenic vistas on the shores of Lake Zurich. Zurich is just a stone's throw from the Alps. Gentle hills, peaceful woods, the unpolluted lakes and rivers, picturesque villages, all provides an ideal starting point for all kinds of excursions from Zurich.Take a walk through the old town, the glorious lake and enjoy the trendy new Zurich West district. There is so much to be enjoyed at Zurich that you may run short of time in Zurich. With over 50 museums and 100 galleries and operas in Zurich, ballet, theater premieres, shows, musicals and art exhibitions are a regular feature in the city. Zurich is a shoppers paradise. Enjoy an incredible shopping experience at the famous Bahnhofstrasse and the Limmatquai in Zurich. Above all, enjoy world class cuisines from all over the world. With over 1,700 restaurants and bars in Zurich serving both traditional Zurich and Swiss dishes as well as exotic specialities, its an experience in itself.
- InterlakenInterlaken, a small town in the Bernese Highlands, is one of the most beautiful areas of Switzerland, and is easily accessible from both Zurich and Geneva. As the name suggests, Interlaken or ‘between the lakes’ is bordered by Lake Thun and Lake Brienz with clear mountain streams and waterfalls running off the hills making it the perfect haven for holidaying. A paradise for mountaineers, skiers, and adventure sports lovers, Interlaken is a nature lover's haven as well. Enjoy the romantic mountain views of Eiger and Monch and visit the surrounding Jungfrau region for its alluring countryside. Interlaken, a city laden with scenic beauty is one of the oldest tourist resorts in Switzerland. There is much to do here, from walking along the banks of the beautiful lakes of Thun and Brienz, to hiking to such places of scenic beauty as Harder Mountain and Schynige Platte. There are also various adventure sports available, such as mountain biking, bungee jumping, paragliding, and many, many more. Interlaken also has easy access to many skiing paradises of Switzerland. Nearby Grindelwald is a must visit, which is a glorious mountain town. Other interesting activities include taking the famous Jungfrau railway till the top of Jungfraujoch, the world's highest railway station, as well as visiting the Aletsch Glacier, the biggest glacier in the Alps.
- FranceThe Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Church, museums and galleries, walks along the canals, houseboat cruises, beach sports, water sports, island tours, winter sports in the Alps and Pyrenees, a game of boules on the street, walks through the Paris streets are just some of the attractions that draw people to France. The rolling slopes and vineyards of Champagne, the farmlands of Normandy, the historic sites at Lorraine and Strasbourg, the Celtic heritage of Brittany (a coastal town), the Gothic Cathedrals and green pastures in the medieval town of Burgundy, the châteaux and churches in the volcanic city of Auvergne, the French Alps of Rhone and the grand palaces and gorge in the Loire Valley are some other places that you may visit with
Wonder Earth Touroutbound packages for France.
- NiceNice, capital of the Alpes-Maritimes department on the French Riviera, sits on the pebbly shores of the Baie des Anges. Founded by the Greeks and later a retreat for 19th-century European elite, the city has also long attracted artists. Former resident Henri Matisse is honored with a career-spanning collection of paintings at Musée Matisse. Musée Marc Chagall features some of its namesake's major religious works.
- GermanyGermany is one of the most popular destinations on the European continent. Modern cities and historic architecture blend to draw visitors from all over the world. Large metropolitan areas are filled with culture and nightlife while small mountain towns transport tourists back in time with cobblestone streets and magnificent castles. And with natural beauty stretching from the North Sea to the Black Forest, there is much to do and see.
- CologneConsidered to be Germany's oldest city, Cologne (Koln) was founded by the Romans in AD 48, and remained an important trading post for millennia after. Literally steeped in history, it houses its historical treasures in world famous museums. The city's most identifiable landmark, the Cologne Cathedral, is enormous and intricate, and took nearly 650 years to complete. Other examples of historic architecture are the Roman Dionysus mosaic, and the medieval Overstolzenhaus and the Gurzenich hall. Mixed here and there with modern structures, Cologne also offers its visitors world class museums, excellent dance clubs, and superb theatre and concerts. It also has some great food and beer, making it one of the most visited tourist destinations in Europe. To top all this off, the city is set amidst a beautiful landscape of hilltop castles, steeply wooded hills, and verdant vineyards.
- MannheimMannheim is colourful, diverse, captivating, experimental – and never boring. Public and private venues such as the Alte Feuerwache, Capitol, Rosengarten and the SAP Arena all help maintain a thriving arts scene, as do the festivals and numerous events arranged by private cultural organisations. Boosted by the presence of institutions such as the University of Music and Performing Arts, Baden-Württemberg Pop Academy, the University of Applied Sciences and the Independent Art Academy, creativity flourishes in Mannheim on an almost unparalleled scale.
- LiechtensteinIf you want to enjoy the sights of picturesque European principality you have to go Sightseeing in Liechtenstein. The Principality of Liechtenstein is a tiny landlocked country located in Western Europe. The country is surrounded by Switzerland to the west and by Austria to the east. This beautiful country has mountainous terrain and is a popular winter sports resort. Sightseeing in Liechtenstein is the best way to experience the natural, cultural and historic aspects of the country.
- VaduzVaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein, sits on the Rhine River near the Swiss border. On a hillside overlooking the town, Vaduz Castle dates back to the 12th century and is a royal family residence. In the Städtle, the pedestrianized town center, the sleek Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein displays modern art. Nearby, the National Museum houses archaeological and cultural artifacts in a medieval building.
- Vatican CityVatican City, a city-state surrounded by Rome, Italy, is the headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church. It's home to the Pope and a trove of iconic art and architecture. Its Vatican Museums house ancient Roman sculptures such as the famed “Laocoön and His Sons” as well as Renaissance frescoes in the Raphael Rooms and the Sistine Chapel, famous for Michelangelo’s ceiling.
Day - 1 India - Amsterdam
Assemble at International Airport to board your Flight for Amsterdam. Arrive Amsterdam. Overnight at Amsterdam Area. (B,L,D)
Day - 2 Amsterdam
After breakfast today we visit Madurodam - Holland in Miniature OR we shall visit the world famous Keukenhof Garden also known as Silsila Garden. Dinner and Overnight at Amsterdam Area. (B,L,D)
Day - 3 Amsterdam - Brussels
After breakfast proceed to Brussels by Coach. Arrive Brussels and proceed for Brussels City Tour visiting Mannekin Pis, The Grand Palace, Town Hall and Municipal Museum. Dinner & Overnight at Brussels. (B,L,D)
Day - 4 Brussels - Paris
After breakfast transfer to Paris by coach. Arrive Paris and check into the hotel. Day free for relax or personal activities. Evening enjoy Lido Show by own (optional). Dinner & Overnight at Paris. (B,L,D)
Day - 5 Paris
After breakfast proceed for a city tour visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, driving down the Champs Elysees, past the Arc De Triomphe to Place De La Concorde, pause for a while at the Trocadero to capture your best shots of the Eiffel Tower. Drive by the river Seine to the Eiffel Tower for an imposing view of Paris from the 3rd Level. Later proceed for the Seine River cruise. Dinner & Overnight at Paris. (B,L,D)
Day - 6 Paris - Marne La Valle - Paris
After breakfast proceed to Marne La Valle to enjoy EURO DISNEY, the biggest theme park in France. Enjoy the different rides & also get a chance to meet your favorite Disney Cartoon characters. Dinner and Overnight at Paris. (B,L,D)
Day - 7 Paris - Mannheim
After breakfast proceed for Rhine Cruises from St. Boppard to St. Goar as you travel up the calm waters, witness the Medieval Castles & beautiful Vineyards - this boat journey between Boppard and St. Goar takes about one and a half hours and you will witness the splendour of medieval times and some fine tributes to German History. The views are magnificent and the boats move at a comfortable pace, allowing enough time for the amateur photographer to catch the breathtaking landscape and the fine architecture of the Middle Ages. Later travel to Mannheim. Dinner and Overnight at Mannheim. (B,L,D)
Day - 8 Mannheim - Titisee - Zurich - Switzerland
After early morning breakfast proceed for Zurich enroute stop at Drubba centre & Cuckoo Clock. Arrive Zurich & enjoy guided City tour of commercial capital of Switzerland. Later proceed to Schaffhausen to see the mighty Rhine Falls with cruise. Dinner & Overnight at Switzerland. (B,L,D)
Day - 9 Lucerne - Engelberg (Excursion to Mt. Titlis)
After breakfast proceed for Lucerne Orientation tour and later proceed for the excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer (included) where we take Rotair, the World’s first rotating Cable Car to the summit of Mt. Titlis rising to 10,000 ft. for a Panoramic view of the Swiss Alps. Dinner and Overnight at Switzerland. (B,L,D)
Day - 10 Excursion to Jungfraujoch - Interlaken
After breakfast proceeds for another wonderful and exciting excursion to Jungfraujoch the top of Europe. Take a scenic drive along wooded mountain roads & Serene Glacier Lakes, through the Brunin Pass to Lauter Brunnen. Take a wonderful & unforgettable Alpine Train journey by Jungfrau Railways over the Eiger Glacier to Jungfraujoch - Over Snow capped mountains and spectacular views of the Swiss Alps. Afternoon enjoy Lunch at Jungfraujoch. Later proceed to Interlaken Orientation Tour. Dinner and Overnight at Switzerland. (B,L,D)
Day - 11 Excursion to Geneva
After breakfast proceed for Geneva Orientation Tour including Flower Clock and UN Building also stop by to take a picture of you with the famous Jet D Eau - tallest water fountain in the World. Dinner & Overnight at Switzerland. (B,L,D)
Day - 12 Switzerland - Vaduz - Wattens - Innsbruck
After breakfast proceeds to Innsbruck, capital of the Tyrol region of Austria enroute enjoys orientation tour of Vaduz. Arrive Innsbruck & view the famous ‘Golden Dachl’ or Golden Roof against a stunning back drop of the Alps and shop for exquisite crystal souvenirs at the world famous Swaroski Crystal World (Wattens). Dinner & Overnight at Innsbruck. (B,L,D)
Day - 13 Innsbruck - Venice - Mestre
After early morning breakfast proceed for Venice. Private boat transfer to Venice Island (Mestre). Later you can proceed for a guided walking tour of Venice & Glass blowing demonstration. Dinner & Overnight at Mestre. (B,L,D)
Day - 14 Mestre - Vatican City - Florence - Pisa
After early morning breakfast proceed for a guided tour of Vatican City with the monumental St. Peters Square & Basilica. Later proceed to Florence by Coach. Arrive Florence & take in a lovely view of the Florence city from the famous Michelangelo Hill. Later proceed to Pisa, today an opportunity of the lifetime awaits you The Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. You will be impressed with the magnificent monuments in the Square of Miracles The Gothic Cathedral, the Baptistery & the Bell Tower, today known as the Leaning Tower & also one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Dinner and Overnight at Pisa. (B,L,D)
Day - 15 Pisa - Rome
After breakfast proceed to Rome. Arrive Rome & proceed for guided tour of Rome visiting Colloseum (outside view only), The Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain & Re-Live the History of Rome on Time Elevator. Transfer to the hotel, dinner & overnight at Rome. (B,L,D)
Day - 16 Rome - India
After breakfast transfer to the Airport to catch the Flight for India. (B)
|Rates for 13/Apr/2023 Departure.|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 91,718.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):||₹ 26,999.00|
Exotic Europe Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare with Taxes.
- 3 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Paris
- 2 Night Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Brussels
- 1 Night Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Mannheim
- 5 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Switzerland
- 1 Night Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Innsbruck
- 1 Night Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Mestre
- 1 Night Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Rome
- 1 Night Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Pisa
- Meals:- 15 Breakfasts, 9 Lunch/Packaged Lunch and 15 Indian Dinners.
- Eiffel Tower upto 3rd Level in Paris.
- Seine River Cruise in Paris.
- Euro Disney in Paris.
- Orientation Tour of Brussels with Photo stops at Grand Place.
- Visit to Manneken Pis Statue in Brussels.
- Visit to Atomium in Brussels.
- Canal Cruise in Amsterdam.
- Visit to Madurodam in Amsterdam.
- Visit to Wooden Shoe Factory in Amsterdam.
- Visit to Cheese Factory in Amsterdam.
- Visit to Black Forest in Heidelberg.
- Visit to Drubba Cuckoo Clock Factory. in Heidelberg.
- Enjoy St. Goar – St. Boppard Cruise.
- Guided tour in Zurich.
- Visit to Schaffhausen to see Mighty Rhine falls with Boat Ride.
- Visit to Mt. Titlis with Rotair (Rotating Cable Car).
- Orientation tour in Lucerne.
- Orientation tour of Interlaken
- Orientation Tour in Geneva.
- Visit to Swarovski Crystal World in Innsbruck.
- Guided Tour of Venice.
- Visit to Glass Factory and observe Glass Blowing Demonstration in Venice.
- Guided Tour in Rome.
- Visit to Roman Forum in Rome.
- Visit to Trevi Fountain in Rome.
- Visit to Time Elevator in Rome.
- Visit to Colosseum (Outside View) in Rome.
- Guided Tour of Vatican City.
- Visit to Michelangelo Hill in Florence.
- Visit to Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Schengen Visa Fees.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing as per the Itinerary by A/C Coach.
- Overseas Mediclaim upto 59 years of age.
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
Exotic Europe Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Tips @ 5 Euro Per Person Per Day.
- If any increase in the rate of Euro will charge extra.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not Specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Exotic Europe Tour Package Notes
- Tour Cost based on group of 25 Adult Passengers.
- Other Terms / Condition as per Important Information.
- Rates are subject to changes without prior Notice.
- Note: Lunch, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 30 pax.
- High season surcharge applicable.
Exotic Europe Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 88.36 INR** as per Today i.e. Sunday, February 5, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%